Bought some shrooms, which shrooms are they? got like half ounce right now, wondering if that will get me high

bought some shrooms, which shrooms are they? got like half ounce right now, wondering if that will get me high.
also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50r3Ir1FVBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they taste like cheerios
dubs decide what I do with them

Liquefy and plug them.

I'm thinking of snorting them actually

They're cubensis.
Since you're asking here you probably don't have experience so take 2.5g - 3.5g.

friend who grows them said to take 4g for an awesome trip, I just ate the biggest shroom, dont have a scale atm so I'm not sure how much is that.

that's retarded and wont get you high. unless you want a bunch of spores in your fucking lungs.

The mechanism of being high with shrooms is food poisoning. you need to eat them and have your body digest them.

How big was the mushroom? Do you have a pic of it?

nah nigger you just need to crush them very fine with a creditcard like in movies

Just eat the lot they look kinda weak. They don't have much blueness to them.

just put them in a peanut butter sandwich dude

an inch longer than this one

I thought of putting then on some nice cp. without putting the pizza in oven obviously

the smaller ones can fuck you up worse. It all depends on how high you want to get. Shroom trips can get. . unpleasant if you aren't careful

Make them into a tea. Check out shroom jazz playlist on Spotify.
Get a laser or Tripp you shit to
Look at. Best times I've had in my life

Turn yourself into the police with them in hand

This is true, try to have some calm music you can listen to if you start to get anxious. The weirdest part is realizing how you can control your emotions but if you forget that midtrip some people spiral.

well I ate a big one ~40min ago on full stomach, I feel a bit funky but nothing crazy

Reroll

Use one as a suppository

fuck off

Take two more of those sizes.

Listen to some music or dr Strange

Cubies, looks like a second flush.

Don't eat them whole, chop them up, mix with lemonade, chug it.

Shroom cramps will give you bad trips, lol.

whoa good idea, still havent watched dr strange, was waiting for a moment when I trip

This is true, sometimes during my trip I get super introspective. I have to snap out of it and remind myself its just the shrooms and distract myself with something else. When I'm not caught up in these introspective moments shrooms are amazing; literally everything and anything is fucking hilarious.

You will in a few minutes or so. You may need a trigger , look up lsd visuals on YouTube and see if that helps also if you are gonna lay down get some gum or a cough drop because all your senses will heighten and the shrooms have terrible aftertaste

how long do these motherfuckers last? I have some shit to do in morning, thinking if I can sleep or not later at night

I love the taste though

Have you had a "spiritual" experience with it?

I had one when I took 5MG....I was in another realm. Changed my life , haven't been able to get there again though

I do too actually that's why I make it into a tea but when the trip starts it begins to taste like dirt. Get ready to taste colors and feel memories.

my shroom trips can last 6-8 hours (usually more on the 8 hour side on a 4g dose). It's also nearly impossible for me to fall asleep while high on shrooms.

Depends on how well you slept, antidepressants or meds you take, your metabolism, how empty your stomach is, and your ego to finally surrender. Peak time is about an hour for me (swirly shit everywhere) and the come down is around 5-6 at 2.5

Yeah it's impossible. I dedicate a whole day to recovery cause I get mega sleepy and don't wanna do shit but sleep for a day

I wouldn't say "spiritual". Shrooms are definitely an experience though. It makes you very very introspective, I realize a lot about myself and my peers. However I try not to let it get to me too much since sometimes its just the shrooms getting me all worked up. I actually have to remind myself its just the shrooms and move on with my thoughts. I have never done shrooms by myself though, always with a close friend or two

Those tend to be pretty weak. I'd recommend taking all of them and drinking 1 beer.

yeah same, myself and my two friends will do them around 10pm and it'll be close to 6am when we start to crash. don't wake up till like 2 or 3 in the afternoon lol

I was diagnosed with severe ptsd and no drugs or psychologist could help so I finally decided to give it a try. It changed my life , I've been off meds for a long time now and feel the most complete I have ever felt.

agree, I have a couple beers to ease my anxiety and then chow down them shroomies and let the fun begin

Went to Power rangers on acid yesterday. Would do again

damn, well good for you m8, I do it for purely recreational purposes about 4 times a year, mostly during the summer (im a leaf so its cold any other time of the year) cause I love being outdoors when im high on shrooms

I watched Batman v Superman when I tripped once. Terrible terrible decision

kek

I've been meaning to try this. Dont you get worked up from all the stimuli? I like doing it at home cause I can just close my eyes and refocus if I start to wonder off too much. Do you just go to Parks and walk around?

story?

If that's legit psilocybin, which it looks like it might be, half an ounce all at once is way too goddamn much. You want maybe an eighth for your first time tops.

Shrooms amplify your reaction to music or pictures or movies , if sad music comes on you will become sad instantly. The whole tone of the movie was depressing, the action scenes were too fast to process, and it felt really disjointed overall. First and only time I got serious anxiety while tripping

Did it get too intense or was it just boring to trip too? I thought about seeing Ghost in the Shell instead but I'm glad I didn't. Probably woulda got spooked!

Yeah, I go to my friend's house in Toronto to do em. He lives a 5min walk from a huge ass golfcourse. At 10pm we slam a couple beers, take our shrooms, then walk to the golf course. We will wander through the empty golfcourse for a couple hours. Theres small forrests, bridges, streams, sand pits, hills, etc. Its so much fun. I only do shrooms with 2 particular friend's of mine though, being by myself on shrooms is not fun at all, sends my anxiety on a roller coaster. But when with friends its a fucking blast. Everything is hilarious, the adventure through the golfcourse is entertaining, feel like I have unlimited energy.

Never done psychedelics. 33 yo, are they worth it?

well im gonna watch Fear and loathing

A little of both actually I felt genuinely annoyed. The movie ending with supermans death was too poignant.

Interstellar 5555 is freaking amazing while tripping

Those will definitely get you high op, eat the whole bag and you'll be gucci. Just make sure you don't have anything important to do for the next 5 hours

did a eight wich i recomend to alway take to have a trip but i wasted it staying at home playing war thunder and getting shit faced i did have a mild out of body experience but i forgot it all. just got me a quarter but cant take it due to having to work over the weekend.hadnt done them in like 5 years last time was with some buddies and we went bar hoping in monterey wich was breddy fun .

Yes. A 1000x yes.

Amen about everything being hilarious.
Also I get super hungry as hell 3 hours in, I guess I should plan around that if I go outside.

worth trying, to be honest, if you are looking for something new.
ate 1 shroom and half a cap, definitely feeling it a bit

Only if youre using them to enlighten yourself. Doing it for fun is retarded.

Heavy weed smoker, never done shrooms. What are the effects like? Say a small-medium dose

Best experience you could have. I wish everyone would try them at least once.

You can talk to your subconscious, you think a lot clearer, trippy visuals , feeling happy, introspection.

youtu.be/50r3Ir1FVBQ Check this video out, super informative about the mechanisms and what to expect.

Yeah, I always have snacks on me. I know I can easily order food at a restaurant but I get extreme anxiety when around lots of strangers on shrooms. But i'll be laughing for hours on end when on shrooms

I find you need at least 2.5g to even feel the effects, I usually do 3-4g. It goes in phases I find. You start off energetic and excited, then after a couple hours you get hungry and tired and the visuals begin, then super super introspective, then after that you're laughing like a retarded elf for a few hours. As far as visuals go, for me its always been in the sense of colours are more vibrant, and corners and straight lines start to bend. Walls sort of move in and out in a very subtle but entertaining way. Floor tiles are also fun, they kind of twist back and forth and mirrors get closer and further from you

op here
the visuals are really trippy but not like LSD, there doesnt seem to be any patterns to stuff morphing

mirrors are cool when trpping

I touched my face for about 10 mins from astonishment and joy. hue.

Interesting, that's for the info

That sounds like an insightful state of mind, I'll certainly have to experience it one day

>GRIND MUSHROOMS TO POWDER
>PUT IN SHOTGLASS
>ADD A JUICE
>TAKE SHOT

if you don't know how to do this, you don't know how to take mushrooms

Here is a pic of my shroom culture.
They liik pretty much like yours.

Are those pans?

*thanks

best thing you can buy for money. They are pure wisdome and experience