People so dumb that if you somehow had the power you could stop them from being able to bred further

People so dumb that if you somehow had the power you could stop them from being able to bred further.
I'll start: Creationist that believe the planet is only 6000 years old.

Niggers

OP

I see your creationist and raise you a flat earther.

PROTIP: Not all creationist believe that. Many believe in pretty much all science, but that there was an intelligent design to the universe.

Another PROTIP: Most flat earthers are of the far wacko lunatic fringe of bible thumpers... probably the same lot OP mentioned.

Everything you've ever posted ON FACEBOOK BECOMES PUBLIC from tomorrow!!! Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future.

With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).

NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste to be on the safe side.

Actually most flat earthers are NBA players

Given that literally all the theories regarding the beginning of our universe are unprovable and based almost entirely on speculation, it's kind of arrogant to say that anyone who believes the earth was intelligently designed is stupid.... Not to mention that the vast majority of energy and matter in the universe is unaccounted for.... It's actually far more retarded to think that you have any fucking idea how the universe began.

heh, actually that would not surprise me. It was mostly niggers that fell for that "burning snow" thing a couple years ago.

Let me guess... you just got an email that said if you didn't resend that to 20 people, you'd get leprosy tomorrow?

>t. Religious fag

The earth is only 5000 years old.

well but then you've got two problems. if you want to claim the universe couldn't have formed on its own, you now have to explain how whatever created the universe- something vastly more complex- could simply come into existence but the universe without it could not.
it's the far less logical position.

I once owned a bible from the 1880's (seriously old), and it was a teachers edition with footnotes, and in Genesis 1, page 1, it had a footnote that read "October 4004 BC"

so the world is approx 6021 years old, faggots

Kinda sad really, when the Internet bands together against something like SOPA and TTP we can actually stop it. No one seams to be that bothered that soon companies will be able to sell what you put the Internet to other companies.

People that think that traps aren't gay.

PROTIP: They have been doing exactly that since the 1990s.

The earth is only 2017 years old dummy

The earth ended in 2012. These are just after-images.

Conservatives. Most worthless fucks in the world.

Not as worthless as the liberal millennials crying in the streets after losing an election.

Leftist Hillary voters. Most worthless cunts in the world.

Idjet

You eat fried bull testicles with frog legs and salad

>All far rights
>All far lefts
>All gypsies
>Scientologists
>Everyone that thinks republicans and democrats ain't the same shit
>Turks that support Erdogan

+ People with serious inheritable disabilities that will not allow the child to be self-sufficient

>it's kind of arrogant to say that anyone who believes the earth was intelligently designed is stupid.

It may be arrogant, but it's not wrong

>all far rights
screw Sup Forums back to pol it is

C ya

Anyone whose IQ is under 90. Time to breed out the stupid.