Is she ACTUALLY redpilled

>not a degenerate
>classy
>acknowledges god
>christian
>traditional female values
>''do you really want me to write a feminist anthem? im happy cooking dinner in the kitchen for my husband'' (cant pin me down)
>''one man can build a bomb, another run a race'' (boston islamic terror attack) (savages)
>''another day, another tale of rape'' (european refugee crisis sexual harassments, specially germany)
>not a sjw
>not jewish
>not exploited by the mainstream media even tho very talented, extremely good looking, charming and creative

is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=6ft1te46DwY#t=194
youtube.com/watch?v=tYwygENg9_k
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go away

opinions pls

this~ desu senpai

katy perry is secretly the biggest mainstream advocate of the beta uprising ;)

kill yourself

>Grimesfag found a new brand of shitposting

Are most her songs about muh bf muh luv

Of course she is, why else do you think the ((media)) would be boycotting her?

are Sup Forumstards now going to pretend that they dont think rape is a myth and has never occurred?

grimes is degenerate and pretty really fuckin annoying.
she cant tell a sentence without saying like at least 3 times without having an oc run and start scratching her arms in delirium

she's a slapper

>((media))
People that use reddit parentheses should be autobanned

The whole social justice thing was just a counter culture fad. It peaked a few years ago, it's all going down from here. GenZ will be conservative, so fear not my fellow bible-abiding white Sup Forumstants

really makes me think

>I don't have any arguments against him xD better call him lebbit xDDD That'll show him!

kill yourself pls

That's still no argument

I wasn't trying to form an argument. I just want reddit colonists to fuck off.

You're still a massive insecure faggot for crying le reddit xD just because someone used a term that is used on Sup Forums. It's even more ironic because you're calling someone reddit on Sup Forums.

..Hmmm?

What about the most obious anti muslim line in Savages?
>Is it a human trait, or is it learned behavior?
>Are you killing for yourself, or killing for your savior?

with this bullshit

Her first album doesn't contain a single song about love, she then tried to out and failed and then made Froot which contains a lot of filler love songs.

>You're still a massive insecure faggot
I don't know where you got that from, I just don't like newfags from reddit, that's all
>Sup Forums
You mean the board that is a colony of The_Donald? Yeah, Using parentheses like ((they)) is literally a reddit thing, I don't know why redditors are so defensive when you call them what they are.

Fuck off to reddit cuck

memeing her into the alt-rite wouldnt actually be a bad idea

Yes, using board culture which originates from Sup Forums is a reddit thing to do, just go back to Sup Forums if you really feel like being an insecure faggot about "muh reddit" and "muh newfags" because you're clearly not able to hold a discussion without sounding like an underage faggot.

/our girl/

Are people still buying into this old internet cult?
>a cult for alphas
>pure peak oxymoronia

how degenerate is she? what do you know user?

/mu loves her and it's definitely very real attention from real fans btw

>Yes, using board culture which originates from Sup Forums is a reddit thing to do
It doesn't originate from Sup Forums lol
>you're clearly not able to hold a discussion without sounding like an underage faggot.
There's nothing that implies I'm underage because I dislike redditors using their dumb mannerisms on Sup Forums. If anything the fact you're so upset and have to namecall so often is quite childish

What about Electra heart

It does actually, you clearly don't know shit about Sup Forums expect that it's "the le nazi board".

Please make sure you know what you're talking about before making accusations.

im sorry your thread sucks this bad

>she then tried to sell out and failed

I thought it was pretty clear that album almost exclusively contains songs that are about love, but then again most of them weren't even written by her and the ones that were aren't about love.

>It does actually, you clearly don't know shit about Sup Forums expect that it's "the le nazi board".
This isn't some secret info but I guess the newfag from reddit wouldn't know that :/

You're not providing any arguments and you clearly don't know what you're talking about, it's actually sad that you think you can cheat yourself out of this discussion by using buzzwords without any arguments.

>Redpilled

"no"

Why do you keep talking about arguments? I am not arguing, I'm just asking for you to fuck off. It's not a hard concept to understand, I don't think it is anyway.

Delete this immediately.

She sold out on her second album?
Dam
Which is worse froot or electra

>music video shot that last for 10 second is the same as dating someone
I want you to remember that she is shown dating like 15 models in a music video eventhough she hasn't dated anyone that even resembles a model to this day.

can you stop biting the bait pls? its getting pathetic

Maybe you should fuck off back to Sup Forums, this board is clearly not meant for thin skinned faggots like you.

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?&v=6ft1te46DwY#t=194

Fuck off Sup Forums

im sure they pressured her about it. pretty sure they sold the ''its all white dudes in the vid it can seem that ur pretty razist'' meme

She has some fat tits

no. she makes only out with the black guy in this video. she isn't "redpilled" accept it.

at 4:43

youtube.com/watch?v=tYwygENg9_k
she doesn't actually make out with anyone in her music videos, maybe you should watch them before you talk shit.

It's at 4:53 actually
Cucks need to be permabanned.

>makes shitty pop music
no she's not /our girl/

ITS
NOT
FAIR

>she actually did what the Jewish media told her
what a cuck

i think ill post her picture here because you're such a jealous nigger

enjoy, asshole

>implying she had a choice
And one of her Boyfriends actually cheated on her so she's literally a cuck because she enjoyed it so much that she wrote a song about it.

true redpilled artists wouldn't give a fuck

From what I know all she does is whine about muh bfs and she's a feminazi cunt. Not redpilled at all.

Cuck discarded, if you take any romance in music videos seriously you're a cuck. Besides, the music video was supposed to make her look like a whore and she never even kisses anyone in that music video.

Mods are sleepy today

4:52
>BUT I LOVE SCANDINAVIAN PPL AND SWEDISH BOYS ARE PRETTY HOT
>EVEN THO THERE ARE NOT MANY AROUND
>in sweden
KEK
how will swedcucks ever recover from this?

Marina is an old bitter hag now, Charli is literally her but better in every way.

wtf I love her now

>half indian shitskin
>better than half welsh greek muse with juicy tits that sings redpill songs about crusades
kys

Literally who

She knows

>implying Marina hater didn't introduce her to you yet
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs

>literally the biggest failure of pop music
>alt-right
really makes u think, huh...

what is the meaning of this user?

>(("$"))
it doesn't get any more obvious than that.

Is she fuck redpilled? She's another shallow minded identity politics obsessed SJW.

She's been hopping on every single political trend because she hopes that it can revive her dead career. Too bad music doesn't work like that and I'm still wondering why mods haven't deleted this shit thread.

context?

She's still a woman, of course she'll get buttblasted if she doesn't get X award because "Men" took them from her. Marina gets asspained all the time because no one cares about her.

a year ago a bunch of irrelevant british slags got buttblasted because of the Brit award's "Lack of diversity" Marina went ahead and said that it's only about making ((Profit)) and that it has nothing to do with society.

>she's still a woman
this

Didn't she try to call the cops and FBI on the person that kept making hate threads about her?

Is this what he said?

PROOFS OR DIDNT APPEN

It should be archived somewhere, I don't know how to find it though because there were countless Marina hate threads in the last months.

What had happend was that a person said that someone needs to contact Mods, Police and the Goverment because he's concerted her saftey, he then replied with a massive hate post and then that person said something along the lines of: "stop attacking MY appearance" after he called "her" out for supposedly being Marina, she then asked how to edit her post (you can't actually edit posts on Sup Forums, something that someone who's been on Sup Forums for more than a day should know) He then told her how to delete her post and she deleted it and replied with the same thing expect "stop attacking HER appearance".

That's atleast how I remember, it could just be a faggot samefagging but it seemed genuine to me.

>that one guy who hates Marina is still here
I literally had no fucking idea who she even was until you keep making hate threads
dude you have a serious problem
you should get help

marina hate threads lmao
let me know next time. no fair that i always miss the good threads

It's not actually me, I don't have a strong opinion about Marina. She has a few catchy songs but that's it.

they are (or were) quite frequent a few weeks ago. They kinda disappeared, guessing mods banned the faggot that kept making them.

They are literally nothing alike. Marina is great. Charli is fucking terrible. Both looks and music wise.

They are actually alike, Marina envies younger, hotter, more talented and more successful Charli.

Marina wishes she was Charli.

I like their collaborating track.
Not sure if they are getting along after that photoshoot controversy.

Marina ruined that song, Charli's lines are perfect while Marina keeps talking about some dumb shoe.

BIG BOOBS

You're late, she had a breast reduction a year ago

what is charli even doing these days? last thing i heard she was singing with some pre teens about not wantig to go to school and being edgy

Not been here for a while but was when these threads first started it was just boob pics :(

Being internationality successful, something that the old hag Marina can only dream of. She also has new, younger and more successful friends now while Marina is shrivelling up alone.

>internationally successful
>having a full english at the cheap food place around the corner
lmao

Because she's still down to earth unlike Marina who thinks she's the most famous and important female artist in existance despite being an irrelevant piece of shit that no one cares about.

>she also has new, younger and more successful friens
>eating at a table for 2
>mates so successful cant even take her to a decent restaurant
kek

>being sucessful
>looks like shit

that still doesn't change the fact that Charli is a thousand times more successful and better than Marina is every way.