Are you a bad parent if you say "no" to social media for your kids?

Are you a bad parent if you say "no" to social media for your kids?

No. The real bad parents are the ones who allow their children to wallow in all the filth and temptation that social media is filled with. If your Facebook account causes you to sin, and it will, then delete it. Far better to go to heaven with no facebook, than to have many friends and be tossed into hell, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I'm actually annoyed and this really hasn't helped my sexual anxiety :(

Don't worry, it's not actually true

You are a good parent if you do. It is a mental wasteland, and your kids should learn to read things called books.

Yes it helps them relate to the other kids and not become an outcast, kids should be allowed to make their own mistakes and learn for themselves, it makes them smarter and more aware of the world since they have more time to reflect on everything growing up than other kids. Blocking the internet with parent control passed the age of 10 is also bad for them, they won't be able to relate to other kids their age correctly. All parents should do is make sure they don't physically harm themself or meet up with some pedo the met in a chat room.

Thanks dude while your here, im young and sex doesn't feel as good as masterbating (which i do like 3 times a day) and confuding with my anexity is fucking up my erections. If i stop masterbating will sex actually feel good?

I'm pretty sure the comic is just propaganda or based off of anecdotal evidence. Don't worry, if you're about 5.5 inches(even just 5 inches) then you'll be alright for most girls. And if your penis can't cut it then just get good at eating pussy, most women don't care how they cum as long as they cum

This. You are essentially making them outcasts that are doomed to loneliness, deppression, alienation, and stress.

Fuck you OP

nah, masturbating can feel better than sex especially when you wait a while, make sure you get your gf/girl wet first without stretching her pussy too much so when you penetrate her she's as tight as possible, feels better for both of you just be careful cause when she's that tight you can hurt her if your dick isn't wet enough and big for her

Not him but I'll help you out. Definitely try and cut back on masturbating. It will make sex feel a bit better but mostly it'll help with your anxiety. Excessive masturbation is linked with anxiety, bad moods, stress, and even depression. So try and cut back to once a day or even less if you can swing it.

Oh, and never masturbate before sex, it ruins it completely.

Trust me as someone who was an outcast most of my life because of overprotective parenting, my parents did give me full access to internet though they pushed their mindset of social media being stupid and just a trend so I resisted Facebook for the longest time, best decision I ever made was making a profile when I entered highschool, really changed my social life for the better, made many new friends and expanded my social group in general, started going to parties and really having fun and enjoying school for the first time.

Thanks guys! I've lost my erection during a bj twice now and I feel like just never speaking to girls againa aha. Geniuely scared I won't be able to have sex like a normal person. Newfag 18years btw.

You're a bad parent if you cut social media out entirely. While they're young, maybe 10-12, monitor it and make sure your kids aren't doing anything stupid. After age 13 then you should give your kids most freedom on social media but check every month or so if you think your child might not be trustworthy or responsible(If they aren't, it's your fault as a parent), and after 16 parents shouldn't have to check social media at all. Now, if you're friends with your child on Facebook, that's different since you don't have to literally look over their shoulder to make sure they're posting appropriate shit.

>Sex not as good as masterbating

WTF man, are you no homo?

Even though I don't have a big dick I actually kinda like the idea of girls preferring big dicks. That's pretty promiscuous.

Don't worry about it man. When you first start having sex you either cum too soon or not at all. The more you do it the better you'll get. Try drinking or smoking before you fuck since it can loosen you up a bit and reduce stress.

So, I should allow my kid to be unhealthy and fat because that's what the majority of Americans are? Fuck that.

It maybe be linked to it, but has also proved to lessen stress and health wise *prostate cancer*

Nah, he just has anxiety and feels more comfortable with himself than a partner. I was in the exact same situation when I was 18

Yea, that's why I told him to still do it about once a day. It's completely fine in moderation but three times a day is too much.

it will feel better but you won't las as long, masturbating frequently helps delay orgasm (for me anyway) especially if you do it not long before yo have sex, I'm able to make my gf come many more times than when I haven't fapped in a while since Iast way longer.
take my advice as someone who has sex frequently and always has me and my gf satisfied

I feel like if my parents weren't such pushovers I might've turned out better. Not that I'm blaming them, it's really my fault.

Women prefer larger dicks
Women prefer watching reality TV all day
Women prefer drinking mid-tier wine
Women prefer owning small pets
Women prefer spending an entire paycheck on a purse
Women prefer cars with bumper stickers
Women prefer following sports and not watching the games
Women prefer country pop or rap pop

nah 2-3 times is the good number for most, or do it when you feel horny, biomed fag here, the studies that said otherwise are BS. just make sure its not painful, leave your dick be in that case

Thanks dudes! this is really a fucking relief that others have had this problem. Do you mind me asking how long it took for you to have sex normally?

and don't worry about size, unless you have a micro penis you can make her cum, I have a bit over 6" and am almost too big for my gf (I hit her cervix)

Ah ok I was kinda concerned, guys gotta stick together and help each other

It'll make him last longer but he needs a good experience with sex before he can even focus on making his partner feel good. If he loses his erection during a blow job then his problem isn't about what his partner is feeling.

No, science actually has evidence that social media is bad for you and is a cause for depression, feelings of isolation, suicide, etc. Additionally, social media normalizes kids to share everything regardless of if they should or not.

It really should be law that kids are not allowed to join social media sites until they are 18+. Not just for their sake, but for the sake of the adults on those sites.

This post has really made me question women's choices

a while (2-3 months but after 2 weeks we already had enjoyable sex it just wasn't always "perfect") for me and my gf to find what works best for us, she cums best when ridding me, when I hold back from cumming too long sometimes I go limp and have trouble cumming, still get this sometimes but usually now I finger her till she cums then penetrate her which makes her quite tight so we can both cum fast.

My first sexual experience was when I was 17 but I didn't actually cum from sex until I was 19. Anxiety kept me from looking for sex with anyone during the time in between. However, I got drunk with a girlfriend and I got super loose and had some of the best sex of my life with her. I'm 25 now and have completely gotten over it. You'll get there, man. It can just take a bit but don't worry about it and focus on finding a girl that you really like to do it with.

Damn, how do I get a gf?
I've tried tinder but I'm very scared of actually having to meet anyone.

let them eat what they want, my parents fucked me up mentally by trying to force me to eat things I found disgusting (I have a gag reflex when trying to eat fish). Though they should also exercise, being fat and unhealthy is harming themselves, as I said in my first post a good parent should let them be free but make sure they don't hurt themselves, read before posting.

I'll take your word for it since I have no experience with science like that except for a few articles I've read over the years and my own anecdotal evidence. For me I found that more than twice a day for several days does make me feel noticeably worse so maybe it's also different for everyone.

How old are you, user?

some days I can fap 7 times other days that would make me quite sore, just listen to your body not your libido in terms of soreness

virgin, I've gotten really smashed and sorta hooked up with girls before but no sex
I'm pathetic I know :(

Nah, don't listen to the faggots on here that call virgins pathetic. Social anxiety about sex is super common so don't worry about it. Do you go to school? Work? How often are you in social situations with a lot of people your know? And how often are you alone with a lot of people you don't know?

You could use dating sites, sometimes you can meet really interesting cute girls on there, you don't want to go for a slut who will fuck on the first night for a gf unless you just want something casual or short term cause they'll cheat on you

Go to the gym or buy some weights and gain some confidence.

Y'all niggas were cool as fuck in this thread. I'm impressed.

Coulda put your boy on blast but helped him out instead.

I'm alone all the time pretty much. My work doesn't have any females that aren't at least 30 years older than me.
I might try that but I feel weird just thinking about it.
Yeah I'm trying to start working out but I'm failing miserably.

>I'm failing
Why?

I keep putting it off and I'm not in the habit of eating very much so no gains for me.

In my experience, dating sites aren't really the best. You can try it but don't feel bad if a few dates fall through. If you can't find someone at work than try going to a few social scenes with friends. Hook ups at clubs are stereotypical and don't usually work but it's a good confidence booster if you can pull it off.

And for working out, try and go with a friend who can motivate you. It's a lot better at the gym when you know someone who's there with you.

I typically like to rip on people who are virgins since it's an easy target but it seemed like /ourboy/ in this thread really could use the help. Since I was in the same spot several years ago I thought I could give some good advice.

It's easier if you start off by just buying some free weights and keeping them somewhere in view. You don't even need to start with lifting very much or very often. Just lift as much as you can and try to lift until you can't anymore

>friends
I'd feel really weird trying to contact my old friends from school considering I stopped talking to them and I haven't seen them in ages.
Even back when we were friends I only saw them at school. They've never attempted to cantact me.

Fuck them then. You got this shit on my own, my dude! Go out, get smashed and slay some of that cougar pussy from your job!

No thank you they're really ugly.