Hey Sup Forums, i just got a new toy... a magstripe reader/writer. I already cloned a starbucks card...

hey Sup Forums, i just got a new toy... a magstripe reader/writer. I already cloned a starbucks card, what other fun things can i do with this?

shove it up your ass

Tempting, but no.

Put your dick in it

tie the cord around your neck and hang yourself

Swipe right.

I was thinking more along the lines of what cards would be fun to clone...

>when you realize you have no practical use for this and wasted your money

Who even uses magnet stripes today?

Where did you get it?

Set it on fire.

fuck you

A1 parts in toronto. paid $6 for it.

>Cloned a starbucks card

I don't get the point. If you're just cloning your own card it's not like you're going to double your money, it'll have the same data.

not if its a gift card

Do you legit not understand how these things work? You can clone the card, but it will deduct the same amount from both cards when you use one. This idea only works if you secretly clone someone's card.

Buy CC numbers of the deep web and make your own cards
profit

You can get card numbers plus pins and security codes for like 6 bucks

>what is a hash value
lmfao

legal or illegal ?

I cloned it as i want to make a custom anime themed card/.

OP here, don't matter to me. Maybe make a raspberry pi based "Gift card validator" to get "Free" coffee

Clone your ID card and leave it random places where you live. Bonus points for fucking off to some random country and leaving a load scattered there.

Ah okay, makes sense.

anything can be a butt plug if you try hard enough

If the card # is a number that is attached to a EMV chip then the card will have an error at a terminal and tell you to insert until the inserted card has an error when reading the chip. Most places now have EMV to avoid chargebacks so goodluck

If you ghave a writer, then have a dollar. just need to write this to

Track one: B5113406838038927^POUR VOUS/FOR YOU^20021211000000662000000

Track 2: 5113406838038927=200212110000662

This is from a Canadian Vanilla Gift card i have laying around that i have no use for.

Just turned a Vanilla Gift card into a Tim card