How do you feel about Angry Joe video game and movie reviews?

How do you feel about Angry Joe video game and movie reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1HTKWX15oo
youtube.com/watch?v=CFFi3PHp5qM
youtube.com/watch?v=UGX2WE4QUw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMO overrated. Nothing is unique about him besides his douchebag look and ranting about games no one really gave a shit about. Still better than ~70% of Youtubers though.

He's alright. I used to watch him a few years ago. he's pretty funny but I don't know if any of his new content is good.

I cringe every time he tries to be funny, his opinion is garbage, as is his taste. He and the other guy are obviously closetfags. All in all, it's painful.

Most youtube film reviewers are shitty, theyre just your average film buff who knows jack shit about what makes a good narrative and script or have any understanding of film as art.

He plays sequels with out playing originals and calls it bad. Fucking 0/10

He's only started gaming in the 360/PS3 generation, has terrible fashion sense and buys tacky accessories, and doesn't understand what makes a game good or fun to play. I also hate how he pronounces his d's and b's.

And he loved Batman vs. Superman.

theyre good but it seems like hes taking the easy way out and paying more attention to movies now because he can just sit with his buddies for half an hour and talk about random things.
i want more game reviews man. even the rapid fire reviews were good. I like his opinions and how he grades games. On a side note Dunkey is surprisingly intelligent in his review of games too

I enjoy his stuff
He should stick to boykotting Nintendo's stuff though, that's what they deserve for their shitty jew politics when it comes to youtube

He's not funny and his reviews are always the presumed narrative a game or movie already has buzzing about it. There is no legit insight in his reviews.

batman vs superman was good as any other hero movie fuck you

His Superman fangirlism is annoying. Who picks Superman as their favorite super hero? Basically immortal and has so many powers. It's like the kid you knew that says Superman cause he beats all.

fat unfunny idiot who thinks he is more important than he is.

overrated and dont watch anymore

the flash has become that on the WB show. Hes invincible unless the story calls for him to be in danger.

I have a feeling that roll will go to Wonder Woman in the movie universe. Maybe Aquaman if they want to make him more of a star like Iron Man movies did for Iron Man

FOUR, HOURS

TWO HOURS AND FIFTY-TWO MINUTES

The only funny reviews are the ones where he's genuinely mad, though that only happened like 4 times

>youtubers
>people who actively follow "youtubing"

All of you are fucking cancer and worse than tumblr and social media whores. Save the human race and kys.

Why so mad

Can't argue with this tbh

Seriously. Batfleck was the bomb.

wait isn't that the completionist guy

They're shite. Just like the other angry reviewers.

Yeah but he's the only good part of the movie.

Everything else was a mess.

His scale is so shitty you gotta adjust it. 7 is a shit game 8 is a great game 9 is amazing 10 are gems and no games get "bad" reviews. He softballs everybad review.

He also has shit taste in music. The dumb fuck called Shimomura 'shit'. He stopped actually making good content over 3 years ago.

Samefag

Are you watching the same videos as I? He has given 6/10 to a game and called it decent. Not good but not bad either. He has given 1s and 2s to games too.

He gave 1/10 to Ride To Hell. youtube.com/watch?v=a1HTKWX15oo

I dont watch any of these fucking retards give their 2 cents on the most recent crap.

And Rambo got 2/10 youtube.com/watch?v=CFFi3PHp5qM

Colonial Marines 4/10

youtube.com/watch?v=UGX2WE4QUw8

Eh... his jokes are usually hit or miss. His tastes are sorta shit. He's not unique. He's overall just incredible mediocre.

His girlfriend is very cringe. Really forces her angry persona to fit in.

from what I saw from him, he's okay but no different than any other person on channel awesome. I liked him more when he as in those crossover movies or nostalgia critic specials

who is his girlfriend??

Never watched retarded name and he's neckbeard in front of a greenscreen. Why are they good?

seriously? i always thought those were cringefests of the highest caliber...

some girl called purrluna, i think

He gave Halo 5 a 6/10.

I don't really take his opinions seriously. But his reviews are informative for the most part.

What a fucking retard.

Halo 5's multiplayer is really great, but he doesn't take good gameplay into consideration.

He's a nugamer who rates games on their cinematic quality and how hard they made him cry by the end.

The Last of Us has nearly ruined the game part of videogames.

people who watch Youtube as a form of entertainment are really as uncreative as the people who make the content on that site.

I always thought Youtube was gonna always stay cool and fun but when people started becoming partners these people really started to think that they were important to society and got huge egos. Now i don't give a shit about youtube except when i want to watch highlight videos for sports or music, fuck these faggots for creating a cancerous group of people

My issue with his reviews, on genres he isn't into, he relies on Delrith for perspective. His The Division review is basically Delrith's thoughts and Delrith educating Joe on that genre. Joe also drinks a lot while playing so hard to take his reviews serious when he plays drunk.

seems like a paid shill saying metal gear solid 5 was perfect

he also liked suicide squad

Doesn't really know what he's on about a lot of times, doesn't explain himself well.

The skits in his reviews are quite cringy but he's not a terrible reviewer. I'd rather watch someone else though.