Are there any white, Asian, or east European people who actually like Floyd Mayweather?

Are there any white, Asian, or east European people who actually like Floyd Mayweather?

I feel the only people who like him are blacks and Hispanics.

>I feel the only people who like him are blacks and Hispanics.
>Hispanics

Don't really think you thought this thread through

Why are you talking as if Eastern Europe isn't whiter than Western Europe these days?

I'm white and like him

Fuck off. Take your thinly veiled racism somewhere else.

I liked him when he was vicious. As in the sort of Mayweather that annihilated Gatti.

Floyd is beloved in Mexico. Floyd even has the Mexican flag right next to the US Flag in his gym.

Eastern Europeans have a totally different fighting style than Western Europeans.

Maybe I will take it to the voting booth m8.

Mexico loves him because that is the only nation that respects the sport.

Being hispanic and growing up in and around the sport I can 100% guarantee you that Mexicans/hispanics absolutely despise Mayweather.

Fuck off chicano, maynigger is TBE

lol no
he's a great boxer but that doesn't makes him likeable

fuck off fags Mayweather is the GOAT
#TBE

Proud of being chicano ya bitch. I actually respect Mayweather for what he has done, I just hate his attitude. Also his style is completely opposite of the mexican brawler style that mexicans love.

I don't hates him like many people seem to do. I think of him as somekind of boxing savant who is insecure and outside of the ring quite simple minded.

>Duck literally any difficult fight
>Demand opponents adhere to your ridiculous rules
>Finally fight people who people want to see you fight...as soon as the opponent has been beaten enough times and you're both a decade past your prime
>Make mad stacks off your literal Jew negotiations and your $1m bets on 1/12 odds
>Think anyone but niggers and spics would care about you

Remember that time Floyd knocked out Ricky hatton and he went head first into the ring post? LOL!!

#TBE

Winky Wright, ten years ago.

>Duck literally any difficult fight

This is completely untrue, he fought literally every big name there was to fight up to a division higher than his natural weight.

As for OPs question, ask anyone in /box/ and they'll tell you they dislike the man but can't help but marvel at his boxing. He's incredible and impossible not to love from a technical perpective.

Im filipino and I like Mayweather because I have intense hatred for the autistic Pacman

Tell me more.

Pacman is a disgusting autistic religious freak and a shit ''politician''

I'm white and I loved watching him box but find him irritating outside of the ring. But I'm not interested in that stuff anyway

I don't like Andre Ward though. His style is really ugly

You're pretty much a full blown retard who fell for his basic mandrama antics if you don't like him.

Stop ruining the narrative with your logical thinking

Who cares about this nigger? Stop making threads about him, faggot.

Yeah, who cares about one of the greatest boxers of all time?

You're pretty much a nigger loving faggot if you can't get his dick out of your mouth.

>Triggered

>manlet nigger that runs around the ring
>greatest boxers of all time

I'm glad boxing is dying, Total faggot generation that worships faggot boxers.

You're one of the reasons why the politically incorrect board isn't going to be here within the next 12 months.

Literally almost no one because boxing is a dead sport.

Did some mandigo warrior fuck your waifu you sad little autistic cuck?

>Maynigger fan
>cuck

Color me surprised. You'd have to be mentally ill to cheer for that manlet nigger.

No, but they regularly shoot up the local neighborhoods and rob people on the streets. I don't know about you but I don't like people like that.

Reminder that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes and destroy any neighborhood they relocate to.

a great but boring boxer.

justin bieber suck his cock at least once a week.

He isnt beloved in Mexico, but Im sure most Mexicans agree he is a great boxer.

whats their problem

They only like him cause TBE embarrassed the guy they hate the most in Paq Man.