Want to kill self

>want to kill self
>dont want family to fall apart
What can I do to make my family care less for when I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d09_1486669441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

attach alot of helium balloons to a pistol
fire pistol into your head
pistol fly away
make it seem like a murder
put your entire city/state into chaos knowing there is a "murderer" that can easily cover his tracks

If they're religious, announce your atheism. If they're anti-drug, do obvious drugs in front of them. If they're neither, fuck the family animal. One of those should do the trick.

Not religious
I'm going to start smoking and then do some drugs later. Fucking the family animal isn't something I want to go down being known for.

How would I get a gun without them being able to track it back to me? Funny idea though

black market

Was watching this and just thought I didn't want my Mom to act like this when I die
liveleak.com/view?i=d09_1486669441

How can I start my search?

>fuck the family animal
How it is that everything boils down to zoophilia, younglings or cubs zoophilia in this board?

kill them first

Your neighborhood nigger perhaps?

KIll them first

/thread

use tor and search up gun markets

Don't be a coward and live

Subtitles, can't understand shit and I'm used to sandniggerish.

Alright I'll check it out. Might have to go downtown and look around for some people. Anything I should be careful of?

Fuck off

Rape a goat during Sunday dinner.

Just don't fucking do it

Has there ever been a reported case of this or where are you takibg this idea from?

Why? It's not my wife and kids, I don't even have any. Just my parents and brothers.

write really good suicide essay highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each family member. do a good amount of psychological and sociological research to back up your assertions. cite your sources. mla

>psychological and sociological research
>mla
Lol. Good idea about the strengths and weaknesses. Currently I've just got something saying it's not their fault and why.

Kill one of your siblings in their sleep so they care less about your death.

Funny shit, man

I feel you man. There are only a couple reasons I stick around and that's one of them. I experienced it on the other end from my dad and now realize that it was selfish for me to want him to stick around.

Shit sucks and there isn't a definitive clean cut answer.

It's too bad society can't see that keeping someone around is what's selfish. Family is the only reason for me, at the moment. Are you worried about your Mom?

My mom would probably be upset, but I know she'd eventually get over it. Same with my sister. My nieces and nephews are my main concern. I don't want to do that shit to them.

become pedophil

know that feel. its the little ones that force you to stick around. feels like robbing their childhood but at the same time at least if they are young enough they'll forget eventually.

>Avoid witness
>Avoid ganged up places, i.e. if there is a pack of niggers near the seller get the fuck out
>Never pay shit upfront if you are not sure you'll get the gun
>Go on car if possible and make sure to know the streets maps in case something unbeliavably stupid occurs

I live in a pretty friendly Canadian capital city, so there's not too much to worry about except being too suspicious. I don't know where to even start my search.