What's the meaning of life /b?

What's the meaning of life /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0w0PPj-b3TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Traps

Being happy op...are you happy?

No meaning, do you think out of the 14+ billion years universe has existed, and out of the billions and billions of galaxies which contain trillions of stars and planets you happened to be born with a purpose? Out of the millions of species that have lived ONLY in this planet? Humans as we know them have existed maybe for only since 50,000 years ago, so do you honestly think for a second that you are lucky enough to have a purpose in life?

Do ants have a purpose other than survive and give birth to the next generation? same goes for you

amen

/thread

I don't usually indulge myself in such discussions over the internet, but I have to disagree with you. If what you're saying is true, than everything is allowed, we're not held responsible for nothing. It's the supreme nihilist order, where nobody is accountable for nothing they did. It's survival of the strong. What is right is what you can get away with doing it. The supreme being is the ubermesnch. Suffering is meanigless, and it's all about nature. "Who cares about those who are suffering, is only part of nature". Ethics and morals are meaningless if we follow your theory. But sorry, I disagree

bump for interest

A day doesn't go by where i don't question why I'm here, that's because of depression though.

Cringe

You create your own meaning, no one is going to do it for you. This could mean a mostly hedonistic lifestyle or helping others. Whatever gets you up in the morning enthusiastic about living is your meaning.

There isn't one.

That is basically saying that you agree with this other user

Fuck, I meant this

killing jews

let me drop this little Sup Forumsomb on you.
"meaning" is a human formed concept, friendo.

/thread

That's the amazing wonder.

You can do what ever you wish to give meaning to your life.

You can bungee off a bridge, or make a man your wife.

It's up to you to do what ever you choose you may win or you may lose?

The only mandatory part of this life sadly Op.
Is that we all one day meet death and are told to stop!

Let's hope there is a God up above to welcome us home with merciful Love.

You may wonder which God is the right one and I can't say I know?

But Op I am sure to him one day we'll go.

Let's hope when we get there we can say with out mirth.

We were kind to all others we met on this Earth.

>Sup Forumsomb
It was going so well.

aww you didnt like my joke?

There are none left.
Just liars who claim to be. (Revelation 2:9)
But we are not allowed to harm them either.
Don't try to do Justice in the name of God it will only cause you trouble.

Not really.
All Jews are liars though.

This

>implying that there is one

Kek

there is no inherent meaning
life is what you make of it

But they are not really Jews either so does it matter? It is just one more lie among many.

Still keep your mitts off of them.

Or read the curse of Cain (Gen 4:16) to get some clue of what your in for..

>the mission is to have no mission
nigga wut

That is far from true.
There are undeniable rules.

The Golden Rule.
The Law of the Jungle.

To name two.

be an alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=0w0PPj-b3TQ

The point of life is to just be alive. Caral Sagan once said "We are a way for the universe to witness itself".

user this cringe tastes worse than the 3 day old pizza I am eating

You clearly misunderstood what I was saying. I agree with you, there are rules. Ethics is real. Read again

I want to hate all religion equally, but it's not the Muslims that are brainwashing our children and employing NWO ideaologies onto the next generation through banks and mass media.
I'd keep this conversation up but I've learnt that bible bashers aren't worth my time.

That's interesting, I listened to Alan Watts talk about the same thing and he mentioned our eyes. We have eyes that let us see the space around us. Just think about that, vision is truly remarkable. If we didn't have eyes, there would be no such thing as light, only heat. There is a reason we are able to look at something and actually acknowledge its presence in the universe

>no meaning = no morals and no ethics

lolwat

Facts hurt

>There is a reason we are able to look at something and actually acknowledge its presence in the universe

Yeah it's called evolution you goddamn hippie

Well yes, but evolving to survive predators is a little different than looking at the sky and wondering

no it is not

Kill yourself

no dude, there's a reason we're having this debate right now, it's like the universe is talking to us man

hippie scum