>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Cancer sucks mate, believe me it really does

>2017
>Smoke
>Get superiority complex
>Rant on Sup Forums
>KYS

Just quit already you fucking retard

Rather enjoy a cigar.

>2017
>combustion
>benzene

no thanks

ITS 2017???

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
It is and I am going to win by living forever

Is this what the cigarette companies are paying your marketing firm to do? Shitpost on Sup Forums? How much do they pay you guys? Are they aware anyone who claims to be experts in social media and viral marketing are lying faggots?

I don't give a fuck if you smoke...I just don't want the second-hand stench in my lungs or on my clothes. Otherwise, smoke 'em if you got em.

This is a pretty weak troll. Waste your money on this addictive carcinogen or I will laugh at you. Anybody that starts smoking because of this post deserves it.

>makes you smell fucking disgusting
no way around that m8

It also literally makes you uglier

>OP addicted to smoking
>feels inferior and projects his anger
>hopes to see that hes not alone with his issue
>he is alone

Is this bait? Because this is fucking stupid. Just because you can smoke in moderation doesn't mean it's suddenly not addictive. And just because you don't buy something every day doesn't mean it's not expensive. In fact, I only pay my loan debt twice a month, and that's expensive as fuck!

It is bait. Anything posted with that picture of that notorious idiot Joe Rogan is bait.

>2017
>wasting money on bullshit sticks that don't do anything but make you cough, yellow your teeth, bad breath, makes you smell bad, gives you shitty skin, smoking is gross as fuck and unnatractive.

the only people that smoke any more are edgy teens with shitty home lives, and degenerate broke no life adults who used to be those degenerate teens

my fucking dude.

oh also I'd rather waste my money on shit that actually does something like alcohol or drugs like shrooms. kys fag... oh wait

>/thread

or I could substitute a 15 second shitty high for one that's 3 hours and chills me out?

Because im straight edge
Wich means i'm better then you
Kys

>no specific brand named
>clearly shitposty, half-baked reasonings
>implying any marketing team would think this would help them

yeah i can't wait to go have a puff off of my Cigarette™ Brand cigarette! Learn what shill posts actually look like before accusing people of posting them

>makes you older faster
>makes your teeth yellow
>makes your fingers yellow
>makes you smell like satan's asshole
>costs too much
>have to stand outside in the rain like a retard
>does nothing positive whatsoever unless you're addicted and need it for stress relief, which is really just addiction

Yeah I wonder why more people don't smoke, truly a mystery. Tits for the rant.

>>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

5 words for you newfags ITT
Rööki
Rööki
Rööki
Rööki
Rööki

Oh look, it's this bait again

Getting defensive? You are clearly trying to hide the fact that this is marketing, especially since it is illegal. What company you work for

Cuban Cigar + Jack Daniels > my girlfriend

lmao it's even better now that you're doubling down. I'm not even advocating for smoking, in fact, DON'T SMOKE, ITS FUCKING RETARDED.

that said, it's also retarded to claim something is a shill post since there's STILL been no company named. You just asked me

>what company you work for

if you have to ask that it would be a pretty fucking shit marketing tactic wouldn't it?

you'd rather smoke on a shitty piece of shit and inebriated yourself then wake up feeling like a shitty piece of shit then cum inside some nice right kissy and cuddle with her until you fall asleep? you must be a fag

tight pussy not right kissy. fuck you

>needing cancer stick to calm muh nerves

ha! what a beta faggot

Well, looks like someone stole his fathers pack and thinks he's a big boy now. Whats the matter, lego got old?

I don't need cigarettes when I can just get cancer from this thread

Welp, my gf likes drinking Jack+coke with me, but she doesn't like smoking and lighters at all (daddy issues).

Sometimes you have to take a time for yourself and just be alone with your thoughts, or chill out with your male friends. (or with Sup Forumstards)