So tell me about the girl you like anons. Why haven't you asked her out yet you fucking pussy?

So tell me about the girl you like anons. Why haven't you asked her out yet you fucking pussy?

she's 12.

I'm actually with the girl I like. Get the fuck out of here.

Because she got a boyfriend already, and I dont like stealing someones girlfriend Is that right? What should i do?

'Cause she lives very far away from where I live

I have loads of people I "like"... nobody I really WANT.
I'm not in a place for a relationship anyway... only just getting over some serious depression and for the first time feeling pretty great.
Need to sort my life out, get a job, move out of my parents place again, and then I can start getting back out there again.
Not dated in 3 years, I'm almost ready again.

I earn to little to be with her. I'm just happy to be alone for now.

Are you me?

1,- 85% chance she will reject me
2.- I donĀ“t think I am fit to have a relationship, I am not a very caring or empathic person, the only living creatures that get on my "protective" side are my niece and my cat.

I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. I'm asking her friend next time I get the chance. Then operation sex is a go.

No I am

hindsight is 20/20

i'm probably not missing anything but I like to imagine a tangent of life in which we are happy together

She lives in another country that I won't be able to move to for at least 3-5 years.

Because I hate my self, why else?

Because she's God and I am afraid of her.

FPBP

my parents won't let me because they don't like her

If money is that big of an issue for her, then you're better off alone.

Because I'm a fucking pussy.

way too beautiful for me

I don't think anyone could be happy with that hambeast.

You guys got it all wrong.

You gotta go up to this girl and just say something like "Hey, you know, I saw you from over there and I just wanna start a conversation with you if that's alright" if she says no that's fine. If she says yes then you better have some dialogue prepared, man. Find out as much as you can about her.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I'm 23 and she's 17. Not about to risk going to jail.

But user can and that's fine with me cause I don't have to

Because she's a celebrity and literally clear across the country from me. Plus has a charming and handsome boyfriend that makes even the fantasy of showing up and somehow sweeping her off her feet an impossibility.

I live in an area where women are few and far between and while I don't have a problem hooking up, I do have a problem finding a woman that matches what I find as attractive in a life partner.

I'm back living with my parents for the time being. I can't pull any puss like this.

what if she laughs at me or gives me a "wtf" look?

She doesn't love me anymore.

I would ask her out but its hard to get a 10 year old to take you seriously.

i asked her twice already and both times she said she was busy so ill take the hint

You lose nothing.

we dated for a day after months of being alpha and heavy flirting, we were physical. she got expelled the day after we started dating

especially when your naked

Have to get my shit together and sort out my anxiety before dating someone new. Hurts losing someone because of your insecurities. Lesson learned.