Hey there Sup Forumsros , I was looking at Craigslist casual encounters today and I wanted to know if it's mostly safe...

Hey there Sup Forumsros , I was looking at Craigslist casual encounters today and I wanted to know if it's mostly safe. Was looking to get a FWB

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/12/02/us/three-lured-to-death-in-ohio-by-craigslist-job-ad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

talked with a grill on there once and she wasn't very good looking. maybe a 4/10. wasn't that desperate, so i used pof and okc instead (2010ish)

Pretty sure that's not a FWB, it's just getting a hooker.

hookers, hookers everywhere

ive never had a problem with Craigslist

teleport back 10 years into the past and craigslist is a great site for personal ads. if you give out your info or pics nowadays, you're a fucking retard

Hmm , I didn't know that Craigslist had something like this....

I met a beautiful trap on CL, so it's really possible to find gold

lots of legit transactions and hookups through craigslist but take precautions when dealing with strangers from the internet.

nytimes.com/2011/12/02/us/three-lured-to-death-in-ohio-by-craigslist-job-ad.html

I lucked out and now thanks to CL i fuck a chubby looker and send pics to her bf. Ongoing and awesome but I tried for a fair while before finding people so legit

What's the worst the can do with a cell number and a name?
>Genuinely interested in knowing

identity theft is the worst i can think of

How though? It's a phone number.

just forget i said anything, user

Sorry user, I know you just looking out.
I've cost myself a few things in life by asking to many questions.
>Random Girl: Hey you, want a BJ?
>Me: Sure....but why?
>Random Girl: Just broke up with BF
>Me: But why me?
>Random Girl: Forget it. Bye

i just mean that in my experience, most of the craigslist ads are bots/scammers, and they all want your phone number or your pic, or whatever. once they got it, you never know what they'll do with it. the internet never forgets, user

i can't wait to find a "daughter" to take care of. age gaps are the greatest thing ever

fuck. posted to the wrong bread. might be time to turn off the computer

What thread is that? sounds interesting

age gap thread

Gracias

de nada, mi amigo