Alright Sup Forums, When is the last time that you literally shat your pants?

Alright Sup Forums, When is the last time that you literally shat your pants?

I thought I was a grown man but this just happened to me.

It was freshman year of highschool and it was the day before Mass Effect 3 came out. I was so excited I accidentally shit myself when I was walking to school.

People shit themselves ALL THE TIME.

Not like anyone is gonna go around telling everyone.

Only a small percentage of us go and tell everyone on Sup Forums

Extremely hung-over months ago and it just slipped right on out. I didn't push or nothing. I was just walking... toward the bathroom and it just happened. I wasn't even going to use the bathroom mang. I didn't want to either, it just happened, bro.

Trusted a fart when I was drunk 2 years or so ago. Thankfully was just a little brown water.

Was sick and it was a choice of shitting and vomiting everywhere or vomiting in the toilet and shitting. Luckily only a little forced out. Outside of that not since i was like 5.

I was four. Almost made it to the shitter, too.

Couple years ago. Went to bed after a night of drinking. Woke up covered in shit. Good times.

Freshman year of college, spent a weekend binging on coke and tequila. Just got out of the shower, was shaving and felt a fart coming on.

It was not a fart.

got way too drunk on wednesday and shit myself while throwing up. wrong end in the fuckin toilet

Literally just now lmao

story?

was like 10
outside
being a faggot
running around
feel the urge
don't care
being a faggot
it starts to bother me
walk to the bathroom
actually shit my pants
with diarrhea
all over my underwear, pants and even running down my leg
don't you just love grandmas?

>being a faggot
found your problem

Last week. Had a rockstar on an empty stomach.

i wasn't gay
i was just saying that to make the story a bit more funny

>Things faggots will have to worry about when they get older
AIDS and fecal incontinence

About a year ago.
I thought I had to fart and it turned out to be a shart.
I don't know what the fuck they're putting in or not putting in the food but it needs to stop.

you tryin' to stard a fookin foight mate?

never

by shit your pants do you mean like full blown empty your bowels in your pants or do u mean when u think is a fart and some shit comes out

>i wasn't gay
>wasn't

But you are now faggot.

earlier this year in texas lmao. drove down there to get a new transmission, ate tacos before licking it up, picked up transmission to put in truck with my buddy and mexican guy. pure force and it flew out with the force of 1000 suns. went to a gas station and bought new underwear and jeans. nobody ever found out lol. good times

actually once when i was like 12 i was on a kill streak on call of duty and i trusted a fart and a bit came out and i just sat in my shit because i didnt wanna die