Bout' to light up a beezy! Gimme some music for it!

Bout' to light up a beezy! Gimme some music for it!

Other urls found in this thread:

wrathoftheweak.bandcamp.com/album/solace
youtube.com/watch?v=J3zaafiNVWE
youtu.be/89v-E9H5oTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want plasic

straightedge hardcore

but really I don't fucking know listen to some Yes, tame impala, sleep, can, brainticket, miles davis

cringe

BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH

Go watch Filthy Frank little boy

that on cartoon network

DUDE

more of a feeling

you'd know better than I

I'd have to fall in your arms

STALE, UNFUNNY MEME

You okay, you okay, you okay annie

t. SEF ROGAIN

t. useless stoner

wrathoftheweak.bandcamp.com/album/solace
"ambient black metal shoegaze"

what ever you normally listen to

Miles Davis's In A Silent Way

Definitely put on some Ween.

I'm smoking right now and I think it's funny. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

smoke an extrah long cock

i dont smoke and its not funny you probably think its still funny because of your low iq from smoking

Smoking doesn't lower your IQ dumbass

lol

I don't think it lowers your IQ but it does cause some cognitive decline if you do it every day for a long time.

tfw you realize its actually braindead potheads who still do the DUDE meme

t. useless basement dweller

Sure buddy, sure...

i used to smoke weed with my friends...and then we tried acid. damn, weed is smalltime after you've tried acid.

you're just scared because you were told to follow rules since the day you were born and are too much of a pussy to do anything that may not be legal.

Is the crusade against "le normalfags xD" or Sup Forums's shitty "degeneracy" meme responsible for all the general ironic straightedge attitude on Sup Forums

>rebellious college student thinks hes a bad ass for smoking soem plants

lol

Kyuss, my dude.
QOTSA s/t
If you're into trance stuff
Mezzanine by Massive Attack
Children by Robert Miles, gone but not forgotten
Google stoner playlist, it's very likely you'll like at least something

what mods are you rocking on your kustom vape rig??? I recently upgraded mine with a Vibranium Core and I'm getting 3% more vape every minute bruh

you
don't
talk
to
no
one
don't
you
look
at
nothing

that's right, keep conforming to the system and doing what you're told like a good little worker bee

get back to me when you've killed someone

so you look up to niggers?

WOW YOU ARE SO COOL user
What's next you're gonna throw your trash on the ground to show how rebellious you are?

you probably try to mock people cooler than you by calling them special snowflakes. but that'd be pretty hard from your basement

Have a good one!

why does weedposting trigger Sup Forums so much

oh boy he hit you where it hurts huh user?

conservatives. because jesus said don't have fun or some shit

Field recordings of some 16 year olds parents screaming at him for being a loser and not doing his homework

But i got dat live already XD

guys, you're ALL right

Buying it often fuels organised crime and human suffering. Unless you're growing your own or a mate is or something. No problem with that.

But only if you're brain is still developing
Adults can smoke really without long term consequences

It's legal now in most states doe

buying clothing fuels child labor. your point?

>Look at me I'm so cool and different for using a drug
Hopefully you'll realize how retarded you are when you actually hit adolescense and stop counting times you had sex to to hide your insecurity on a lebanese anime forum

you're the one being insecure by hating someone you know is cooler than you.

Sorry I just can't stand retarded people

You are as cool as the high school kid who puts a cigarette in his mouth he stole from mom to look cool and be edgy but doesn't inhale it

Don't be so hard on yourself
and you're a fat neckbeard living in your moms basement trying to project your own failings on everyone around you

youtube.com/watch?v=J3zaafiNVWE
>tfw out of green until at least tomorrow

I'm have my own house at the seaside, a good income and social life but sure if some edgy pubescent toddler on Sup Forums who thinks he's so cool for smoking weed says I'm a neckbeard I sure must be one

>I'm have my own house at the seaside, a good income and social life
I think you mean
>I browse Sup Forums looking for things to get mad at

That you should do your best to avoid things that fuel human suffering? I thought it was pretty clear.

>edgy 19yo
Don't be a cog in the wheel dude. BE THE #RESISTANCE

it's not smoking weed that triggers Sup Forums, it's that people make it part of their identity. equally as bad as the nanobrew faggots

No thanks, it gives me anxiety

youtu.be/89v-E9H5oTc

Start with Deloused in the Comatorium and listen in order if you can, many songs lead into each other

nobody offered you loser

kek

pic related. ascend to the heavens and never come down from your high cuz you blew your brains out

weed cures AIDS lmao xD