Where the fuck do you buy cigarettes in the US? Back in Brazil you bought them at gas stations in every corner...

Where the fuck do you buy cigarettes in the US? Back in Brazil you bought them at gas stations in every corner. Where do they sell it here?

>still smoking
just quit that shit man

I went cold turkey after smoking a pack a day for 8 years. Best decision of my life.

We have them in every corner store/ grocery store in Canada but they are hidden and you have to ask for them.

Drugstores. They usually come in boxes of 20 not singles in America.

they're at gas stations in every corner

Fuck I barely smoke but I guess it's time to become an addict now.

>Where the fuck do you buy cigarettes in the US?
Grocery store
Gas station
Pharmacy/Drug Store
Liquor store
Walmart
Cigar Shops

I'm a very light smoker. I just enjoy it with the occasional beer now and then.

>2017
>doesnt smoke

Where do you live?
They should be in every gas station and drug store, too.

this

bunch of soft cunts.

>Pharmacy/Drug Store
wat, now this is fucked up

>Smoking the combustible jew
LMAO'ing at your life

Everyone who smokes sucks on Lenin's wax dick.

Yeah, they literally sell beer and ciggys.
Took me a while to figure that one out.

>Smoking is for fags
No, fags are for smoking.

doesn't surprise me that much considering they sell guns in fucking wallmart like if they were toys

Been to the US a month ago. Why the fuck do you need ID's to buy lighters? There's other uses besides smoking crack/cigarettes you know

>implying alcohol and nicotine aren't drugs

pretty sure CVS, a major chain, stopped selling ciggys since it was kinda ironic that a health store sells ciggys

with that logic they should sell cocaine, crack and heroine too

>since it was kinda ironic that a health store sells ciggys
exactly

>with that logic they should sell cocaine, crack and heroine too
those are not legal you absolute mongoloid

They're in the back, you have to ask the person at the front counter for them

bud they're drugs, look at what this user said

Ah that must be fairly recent then? Sure I got some smokes from a CVS last time I was there.

I wasnt memeing though, it really did take me a while to figure out. On the hunt for beer a sign reading "Pharmacy" isn't exactly the first one I look for..

yes goy keep giving your money to your greatest ally the american tobacco companies
convince your friends to do the same

Where do you even live?
I'm in Ohio and a lot of smokers I know go to Kentucky to buy them cheaply at gas stations. You can get a pack pretty much anywhere there.

But coke, crack, and heroine aren't legal like nicotine and alcohol are.

go back to Sup Forums

>buying alcohol anywhere other than your government-owned monopoly liquor store

alcohol and nicotine are legal, it's ok if they're sold in pharmacies/drugstores, cocaine crack and heroine aren't legal.
stop being retarded.

i dont think ive ever seen beer sold at a pharmacy
idk must be my state

jolly fucking good i only buy belarussian contraband cigarettes

thats a pretty cancerous meme, friend. mind if I save it?

you're the retarded here, pharmacies are supposed to sell things to improve health or cure illness, things that alcohol and nicotine clearly don't do, and I say this as a smoker

all yours user

If we don't have guns how can we kill criminal nigger scum?

alcohol and nicotine are still legal drugs, that's literally what they sell in farmacies, legal drugs.
the ones you named are not legal.

holy fuck you're stupid

jidf harder nigger Sup Forums pride world wide

>implying it's not the niggers who kill whiteys
but anyway, isn't the 2nd amendment supposed to be created to stop the king of England or an English invasion?

what the fuck, I'm not sure if you're baiting or genuinally retarded, the fact that alcohol and nicotine are legal doesn't mean that can be sold in a pharmacy

legal =/= good
you don't understand anything about ethics, right?

tfw I got to fuck an American girl because I gave her a cigarette instead of selling it to her (she asked me to sell it to her like wtf this never happened in my whole life before)
Thank you bros

ah yes, classic Sup Forums.

it's a drug store
not a health store
they give u opiate painkillers if u have a prescription and those aren't really good for you either but it's legal so they sell it

>$0.12 have been deposited into your account

>they give u opiate painkillers if u have a prescription
>if you have a prescription
exactly, and it's usually when you have a very serious condition, thing that doesn't happen with cigarettes and alcohol

wow you really showed me!

>exactly, and it's usually when you have a very serious condition
burgers prescribed them like sweeties until a few years ago. that's why their country is currently being raped by heroin. there's a similar crisis with xanax bubbling underneath the surface atm

it unironically takes years for you to die from smoking tobacco
it takes just the wrong dosage to die from opiates.

gee I wonder why you'd need a prescription for one thing but not the other.

They also sell other non-prescription drugs like ibuprofen.

at gas stations and convenience stores around every corner. m8 it's not tricky to find them at all.

You're confused. Pharmacies developed in a weird way here so that they became full-blown stores in addition to selling drugs. You can even buy fresh produce in some pharmacies here.

Also, a lot of full-blown stores here have pharmacies in them. You can go to like, Kroger or Walmart and have your prescriptions filled.

you got to fuck an American girl because you're French, not because you're polite

that said we do do that shit for some reason, I don't know why. In my home state a pack is two dollars so if someone just hands you 25 cents for a cig they've paid me for five cigarettes. They must all be tourists or something.

>burgers prescribed them like sweeties until a few years ago
no wonder why they're one of the biggest drug comsumers in the world, absolutely disgusting.

>it unironically takes years for you to die from smoking tobacco
>it takes just the wrong dosage to die from opiates.

opiates are supposed to be controled by the doctor, if they buy prescriptions to a corrupt doctor and take them as a candies that's not the pharmacy's fault, but doctor's fault or the guy who take them

ibuprofen is harmless, unless they found a way to get high with them there

>Pharmacies developed in a weird way here so that they became full-blown stores in addition to selling drugs.
yeah we have similar pharmacies here, but still they never sell cigarettes

OP here, just found them at a supermarket, but it took me like 5 supermarkets to find any. I was probably unlucky or searching incorrectly.

you could be in a state with weird laws or something, who knows

u can buy robitussin cough syrup there

and you can definitely get high off that

At supermarkets, there'll usually be a special checkout lane you have to go to, where they'll be stored in a glass case. At gas stations, just go to the counter and ask for your preferred brand. Basically the process is just go to the counter and ask for cigarettes.

We keep them locked up now because we're afraid of kids shoplifting them.

>CVS
>a health store

I don't think I've ever been in a CVS for any purpose besides buying sugary drinks or shampoo.

It is recent. Maybe a year or two ago.