Daily reminder leftism is a mental disorder. Because in the name of "progression"...

Daily reminder leftism is a mental disorder. Because in the name of "progression", in their minds its never good enough so as it continues, things go further & further until it dips into insanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/stylish/news/lindsay-lohan-hits-thailand-beach-in-a-burkini-pics-w475490
edensauvage.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/against-left-and-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-b-b-but neo nazi p-propaganda!

>my positions are pure objective logic
>no one could ever disagree with me
>they must be mentally ill

Could you give me your scientific documentation to back this claim? Literally any peer reviewed scholarly article would suffice.

I mean we have a long way to go to reach equality.. The civil rights movement was only like 60 years ago.

Yes progression is the goal, yes progression can always be made. No respecting people's differences and understanding their strife is not insanity.

Most invested in their minds. So much so that now anyone who has different views, or god help you voted for Trump, you're a Nazi now. Those old war heros that fought against Hitler & almost always vote red? Yep, Nazis now.

OP is correct. That's why blacks & gays have fallen out of flavor w the left, and totally degenerate things like trannies have taken over the spotlight (even though they make up like less than 1% the population).

Things will get weirder.

Would you like me to explain everything wrong with what you just did?

is the lindasy lohan pic real or fake

Progresso soup is a prime example of this control. Liberal shittards will buy this because of unconscious word association. Let it burn.

Please do, friend. I really don't want to type that much.

tell me more about this after the top tier grocery bread hits 7 dollars

Welcoming people in your country from a completely different culture that worship an ideology that is literally against everything you stand for because mah fee fees, is in fact insane.

Its real.

I guess you leftists have more in common than you thought since you seem pretty retarded yourself

is lilo really a isis now

>grabbing any one person and using them to represent an entire ideal with one photo
>the photo itself is of a crazy ex childhood actress who went off the deep end before she turned 21
>left and right have their own lunatics you can't deny this

Do you even know what "leftism" is? Do you know your own beliefs?

because it sounds like you just dislike crazy people.

>Calls people retarded
>Can't write a coherent sentence

Still don't see the link to the article, bud. Funny thing is I wasn't disagreeing with you, but your argument has to basis. Only trying to help you form your argument :]

usmagazine.com/stylish/news/lindsay-lohan-hits-thailand-beach-in-a-burkini-pics-w475490

I've always said the best way to win an argument is to change the topic to grammar

>Because in the name of "progression", in their minds its never good enough so as it continues, things go further & further until it dips into insanity.

Pic related

progressives =/= regressives

Believe it or not, there are people on the left who don't care for SJW nonsense and think everyone should be allowed to speak

Daily reminder that moshi moshi, baito desu.

but progress!

>objective
>logic
>libtards
Ok.

FWD: From Grandma

the left is 100% gorgeous and i want 100% of my seed inside it... the version on the right is doing what it wants... sadly this is the version i prefer, id have to lust after something that didn't make its own choices... right is as tragic as left

nigga what

im super high.. forgiver me

No doubt. But the sane ones are losing the battle. I'm an old fag & remember the Bill Clinton days where this shit absolutely would not fly with them & they had the working man/women family values segment on lock. Now?? Gender studies majors I guess.

Its literally the party of degenerate cucks now.

I grew up in a very leftist household.
I stll have very leftist veiwspoints.
But i wall never fucking ever call myself a lefty thanks to the autistic bullshit the left shit's out.
When i see some womenish little faggot whos has never stepped foot in the hood waving a :black lives matter sigh" and blocking the strett from people going to work.
My blood quite literally boils.
If u could somehow harness the power of my rage the world energy problems would be solved forever.

And what would you do with/to those people? Literally all leftists do is provide them with support and acceptance.

I don't think there's anything 'wrong' with getting a degree in gender studies per se, the issue is young people thinking that a college degree = entitlement. It's a tool to be used to find work. All the students taking gender studies for an "easy degree" give a bad rep to the ones who actually care.

And Noam Chomsky noted how much of a practical joke the Republican Party has become. A caricature of a political party.

Gone is the age of idealism tempered by the other party's sensical pragmatism. It's a world of extremes. Both "sides" are fucking retarded, and by calling out only one you prove yourself to be the same.

It mostly has no practical use. Especially considering there's literally only two genders. And scientifically there will never be more, not ever, to the dismay of some people.

>Mentions Chomsky

Fuck outta here.

edensauvage.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/against-left-and-right/

Trans hemofeliac in uterus zygotes deserve equal pay

Interesting point of view considering that conservatives are more likely to be poorly educated.

Scientifically you are correct. Biology tells us that two sexes exist. Sex is a biological term with a definition rooted in science. Gender is an abstract construct with no scientific definition.

To say "there are only two genders" is just as meaningless as saying "there are more than two genders". Neither is correct or incorrect. It WOULD be incorrect to say, "There are more than two sexes", though, because biology tells us that's not true.

you fucking leftists and your precious "rational" beliefs. your fucking stupid retardos.

Your bait needs to be more subtle if you're going to be trolling on Sup Forums