Messi on his new looks

>Messi on his new looks

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuIS7eOII30
youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPFgFbCO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope I won't make weird decisions when I hit my midlife crisis.

Remember the 2014/15 when Gypsylona was heavily behind Real and playing like shit? And then at the end of January this fucking hobbit entered the godmode and won the treble.

Punished Messi

so the penalty miss really did break him, who woulda thunk

fucking chileanos destroyed this man

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wuIS7eOII30

He's fairly articulate for an alleged autist.

>speaking in another language
I'm not sure why I expected him to be speaking English.

LE METAL GEAR SOLID MAN

SNEK SNEK

LOL HISSssss

Also, is there any videos of messi speaking in english? I want to hear how hilarious that'd sound.

he actually gives answers too, unlike most athletes that are pretty skilled at saying jack shit while still talking

Argentina doesn't deserve Messi. Up vote if you agree.

some autistic ''traits'' unironically fade away with age but there's no doubt this man is autistic even if he hides it better nowadays youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPFgFbCO0
>he doesn't like MGS

haven't played 5 yet though but I'm not a fangirl retard so no doubt I'll have a blast

you don't deserve any (you)s for that post

literally JUST

i like mgs, dont like the retards spamming le punished man 24/7

Upvoted.

Can you believe they used the same plane that crashed 3 days ago to transport the Argentinian NT? The plane crashed because the pilot wanted to save on fuel and it ran out of it...

>The plane crashed because the pilot wanted to save on fuel and it ran out of it...
Are you serious?

is 30 mid life in germany?

oh on that we can agree

It's mid life in a 3rd world country like Argentina.

He means he's gonna go public about him being not good as Penaldo. Penaldo is the alpha and he is ready to be the Beta. Penaldo.

The last I heard is that the plane was supposed to make a stop in Bogotá to charge fuel, but someone at the end decided not to do it. When they where almost at the airport of Medellín, another plane requested an emergency landing, so the Chapeoense'plane couldn't land because of that, and they didn't have extra fuel, there was also bad weather, which only made things worse.

Pretty fucked up if you ask me, even more when you take in count that it wasn't their original plane

No. Messi can't speak a word of English, that's why when he vacationed here he stuck to LA and South Florida.

Upvoted. They wouldn't qualify for tournaments without him.

Simeone needs to do Argentina a favour and take charge for the 2018 World Cup.

He has gained a new ability

> Simeone using Messi

his beard is fucking sweet tho

Sounds like he's having a mid-life crisis.

>Backpacking the Entire NT Three fucking times.
>Lose to Germans, and Texas Twice on Pens.
>Higuain missed an easy opportunity in every single match

I honestly don't blame him, despite the gaudy tattoo. I would probably have a midlife crisis if Higuain was still somehow being called up and kept doing this shit.

>Expecting the True GOAT to speak English just so you could understand
>Not Speaking more than One Language.

Off yourselves.

Also, Nice quads, you get two (You's)