Yfw it was supposed to be indica but it's sativa and shit just got real

Yfw it was supposed to be indica but it's sativa and shit just got real

It's weed dude, not meth. Sativa isn't a huge difference like that.

it can be if you have brain chemistry sensitive to it and you smoke more than you should.

I'm actually in orbit right now.

Feels good man

It's bubble hash. Imagine your girlfriend messed up and bought the sativa when you requested the other and you found out the hard way. Some 70 percent THC shit

oh shit he really did ban faggot putin memes.

Move to WA state and you'll never have to guess again...

This nigga knows what's up. If I smoke indica my anxiety goes through the roof.

Really? It's usually the other way around for me

Sounds like you guys shouldn't be smoking... because you'll likely develop schizophrenia. At least that's what studies in legal states have shown.

>mfw smoking a bowl before class when it was supposed to be sativa but it's indica
>mfw class never happened that day

yeah no kidding, i'm actually diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder. If i smoke sativa dominant strains, or just smoke too much i will occasionally have either shitty panic attacks or somewhat hallucinogenic effects. my first time smoking a bong i wound up in a shroom like time loop while watching beavis and butthead. it was not very fun.

No. Studies have shown that if you have the genetic condition that smoking it can bring it out, but only while on it. It shows you have it, but there is no evidence that it actually causes you to have it. Genetics are a bitch

Is there anyone else out there who just doesn't like smoking? I've smoked a few times just to be sure but it lacked bueno each time. I just do NOT like the high.

I don't notice any difference. I just get stoned.

Tried Indica once and it was such a great body high. With the sativa I have a good chance of having anxiety attacks and such because of growing up in a violent household. Been thinking about asking my Doctor to hook me up with some Medical because he's aware of it, think it'll work?

Are you also telling us that your friends never pass a joint around and forget what's in it? You ask and they say wrong.

I've only ever smoked sativa and it fucks me up real bad.

Me but I'm hoping to try an indica strain one day and maybe it's something that I'm more comparable with.

I like it, but it's whatever anymore. I have an addictive personality, so when I start smoking too often, then I'm craving it and spending a lot of money, and I get depressed and angry when I don't have it. It takes me months to get straight if I smoke too often and quit.

For PTSD? Sure. I recommend OG Hells for that. Super low paranoia factor. I do not recommend gorilla glue. No matter what the budtender tells you, it's not for PTSD

Can you elaborate?
I'm the same, I only smoke a small-moderate amount most nights. An indica dominant strain would never give me paranoia/anxiety like sativa. Wat do?

How do you feel when you smoke? For me it wasn't really paranoia or any specific anxiety, the best I can describe it is just "bad." Sometimes things looked like they're moving in slow motion and sometimes I would say stuff in a conversation without realizing it was me who was talking. I think I only smoked like 5 times and it's been several years since. I guess I'll just stick to absolutely wrecking my liver.

Go to Colorado for your next vacation. It's awesome. Its absolutely beautiful once you get out into the country. I ate indica candies and then hikes alongside a 2 mile high waterfall.

Indica is good but too much of it is fuckin shit I like hybrids

yes, i am this poster i am not sure whether cannabis usage as a teenager contributed to drawing my latent mental illness to the surface or not, but i have always had a chance of having very out of the ordinary effects when smoking it. sometimes it doesn't mix well with other medications also - whenever i would get high while i was taking paxil, for instance, i had about a 50% chance of having extremely bad panic attacks that lasted longer than usual.

white widow is one of my favorites.

Ayy I love white widow but my favourite is ak47

oh man the AK is good, i have to agree with you there.