Does anyone here actually like this guy? Explain why

Does anyone here actually like this guy? Explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-jerry-brown-budget-trump-risks-20170110-story.html
mercurynews.com/2017/01/18/1-8-billion-error-adds-to-california-deficit-projection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.
Rand Paul is based as fuck imo.

As a lefty, I would have loved to see Rand on the republican ticket. I disagree with him economically, but pretty much everything else I agree with.

Rand Paul is a neoconfederate dipshit like his father, though.

What?

Most of the GOP is shit. They have to be to appeal to their poorly educated, rural trash base.

I'll give you that. But watching the RNC debates, Rand did seem like the only level-headed person on the stage.

He has like no lips.

Have you actually watched McConnell's speeches? He's awesome.

Think about this: despite being that ugly, and having to clear his throat every other sentence, the dude is the most powerful Republican in the Senate. He must be pretty fucking intelligent / have a way with words to pull that off with those crippling handicaps.

or the typical republican voter in KY is retarded.
actually the typical voter in general is retarded. I'd say he is retarded himself.

I have seem him speak, and honestly he comes across as a full of himself corporatist fuck who only cares about getting the political advantage. Sure, he might be smart and good at his job, but he's still an asswipe.

> thinks politics is about being liked
> thinks government is about being liked
OP's homosex is without bounds.

Rural people shouldn't vote and the GOP shows us why.

This.
There is no dumber group of human beings than American libertarians and both Pauls have made a career of sucking on donations from stupid people.

care to explain how you get elected without being liked to some degree?

He's an old white guy, so probably not.

he is liked by white niggers.

Cali-fag

rust belt fag

CA is more American than all the inbred cousin-fucking states combined.

Articulate an agenda.
Move the agenda.
Ex: Nixon

CA contributes more to the country in a decade than your insignificant, backwater, podunk, ass end of nowhere state ever has or ever will.

I'd like if he got bone cancer and an allergy to pain medication.

That's retarded. You need to have favorability in order to implement your agenda. Otherwise literally everyone with ideas would be in congress right now.

Is he living in the twilight zone or does he not have a basic grasp on the history of Middle Eastern intervention?

He's not wrong. Name one thing we've done in the middle east that has made us more safe.

CA is running on a budget deficit..... aka the rest of the country is subsidizing your elitist way of life

Your troll is 1/10.
Ex: Carter.
OP has never actually worked to elect people or implement legislation; OP's faggotry confirmed.

You are wildly incorrect. The most subsidized parts of the country are red states.

Your troll is 0/10 faggot

Retarded voters in KY would only get McConnel INTO the Senate. Once he's in, he has to compete against all the other Senators. Don't you think for a minute that that ain't the most bloodthirsty, cut-throat competition in the world.

So the fact that he comes out on top even despite his twisted malformed face and froglike chin, means that even if you despise his platform, you should really appreciate the mind behind it

I truly hate McTurtle. Huge hypocrite, doesn't care the slightest about USA. Prefers seeing the country/world destroyed for the benefit of his corporate friends.

All that said, I also admire him. A very intelligent and extremely shrews politician.

I also said voters in general are retarded. So my point stands corrected. He competed against other retards voted in by retards.

Way to pick only one thing out and disregard the other stuff I said.

You are a retard.

Establishing Israel.

No, I'm kidding.

Carter establishing bases in the Middle East in the late 70's which allowed the U.S. to quickly mobilize during the Gulf War was a good idea though.

>Establishing Israel.
This is bait. Israel is the biggest obstacle to peace in the Middle East.

Have you read your budget reports lately? Don't go to propaganda pics.

Go onto the governmental records (google search) and you'll see this fucked up by about 16 million in deficit

If you care about politics or political figures you need to kill yourself

>makes claim
>provides no evidence
>is confronted with conflicting evidence

"GOOGLE IT FAGGOT I DONT HAVE TO ARGUE ANYTHING"

>Establishing Israel.
>No, I'm kidding.

Nigger

Thats funny, people who don't vote are literally the dumbest fucks around.

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-jerry-brown-budget-trump-risks-20170110-story.html

Use credible sources next time fag

Isn't he dead?

>*checks*

Will he ever tho?

No one likes him. He's an idiot that thinks he knows what he's talking about but knows about as much as a 2 year old with brain cancer and autism.

The rust belt is still more subsidized than CA. Your source doesn't say otherwise.

mercurynews.com/2017/01/18/1-8-billion-error-adds-to-california-deficit-projection/

You sir have autism

rust belt and bible belt i should say

I never said that CA didn't have a deficit. Just that they don't take nearly as much as red states do in welfare monies.

posts illiterate graph

Just because you aren't a strong reader doesn't make the graph illiterate.

this is mitch

Other anion was careless with his wording.

California drains federal funds from other avenues, such as for illegal immigrant protection - but overall when considering direct returns, it is average.

>does like why
looks like a turtle, friendly pedo look

If CA is running a deficit then something is clearly fucked up regardless.

CA would die as a sovereign nation.

I fucking hate mconnell but I've seen him speak instead of be made fun of on late night and he is a smart fucking cat. Evil as hell, republican as fuck, but he's sharp.

Honestly I don't know why people keep just voting in the same senators and congressmen but then again I dont' understand trump being president so *shrug*

You know what would die as a sovereign nation? Any red state.

because red states are full of people like you. worthless fuck ups.

California's economy is stronger than France's technically. If the U.S. can survive with all it's debt, Cali could.

Give me a valid reason to vote on a non-local level

somebody has to

I read through the CA fight, just adding my state. I'm in OK and we're so out of fucking money in every way. My state sucks oil and gas dick and slashed taxes year after year and as a result we have just about run out of money for every thing in the state.

That's why none of the red states are asking to be their own country.... we work together unlike CA.
Silicon Valley is the only place that's keeping that state above water

Pipelines were being banished by liberal elitists user. Don't worry, with the pipelines being revitalized, you're state will pick up my dude!

>more pipelines+fewer taxes=still no money

pipelines THROUGH not pipelines TO

Double edged sword my man. Oh boy the state economy comes back? Bring on the the mother fucking 5.3 earthquakes every month, wooooo...

The government was made to help states like you. Natural disasters are the worst. No shame in that. Just circumstantial

This turd hasn't done anything for his poor state and the country even cornel sanders contribute far more for Kentucky just by cooking chicken.

Hahahhahah!!! CA is a fucking drain on the entire country.

you'll give him that? wtf is this place?

Nice Trips

But fracking might be the source of increased seismic activity.

Hurr Durr. I bet you identify as gender fluid butch femme 2 spirit, don't you? How the fuck can liberals even take themselves seriously.

He's a master of deflection, just like Trump. See: any of his responses when Trump does something retarded. He gives a masterful non-answer deflecting responsibility from Republicans and redirecting it to the Dems.

Did I touch a nerve Cletus? Rural people are trash.

No.

oh how much i hate you twink leftists.

>illiterate

>twink

I hope they enjoy every god damn cent. As long as it pisses you cunts off.

They piss their pants too.

and that's why you're an idiot. Keep voting republican retardo. Remember democrats hate the little baby Jesus and they want to take all yer guns

Damn that's a lot of piss. And the dude isn't even badly hurt.

>derp

I wouldn't say Trump is stupid. I think he's a very smart guy with a very deep understanding of what very stupid people want.

I bet his butt is still hurting over that one

when you're right you're right.

I'm as white as they come. Nothing but English, German and Scottish.

>implying Trump gives a shit about the color of your skin

I imply nothing. I know trump cares about 1 thing. trump. you tards that voted for him are the chumps.

>implying I'm American