Hi betards , i'm an gay Asian man , roast me like you never roasted before , show me what you got Sup Forums

Hi betards , i'm an gay Asian man , roast me like you never roasted before , show me what you got Sup Forums

The person in the picture is pretty cute
Is that you OP, or someone you're trying to get people to diss?

It's me.

Other pic of me , I lost the original.

Ayyyyyy lmao

He looks way much more like a girl to me bhahaha , that fag's ugly , maybe he he looks like a girl from sucking too many dicks

That's a girl.
Not OP.

Its obviously Bran from GOT.

If im being honest the only thing asian men are good or is making hot daughters for me to creampie. SO you guys aren't that bad. That is untill they can artificially inseminate the asian girls then you guys are useless and can kys.

OP seems like a cool guy. Have a great day.

I want to feel your lips on my dick

These new summer recruits get clingier every year

Is it just me or dose the girl in the picture seem like shes dead inside, something about these pics don't seem right. like she can see right trough your soul or the pictures are like cursed

Whats the most cum you have swallowed in a single day?

It doesn't make much of a difference. Asian men are already extremely effeminate-looking.

That's because the "girl" in the picture is a man.

Sharpie in the pooper

Yes , I'm a very manly man , I don't look like a girl

No you´re not, i want fuck the real picture girl

trap

cute/10, would pat head

show benis

This person was abused as a child

is that you OP

Yes, It really Is me , Why Is it so hard to believe.

Too many false flags

sharpie in pooper

More pics

timestamp gay boi

You're actually quite beautiful.

Show your boy pussy

I would fuck you op. Your really cute and feminine, fuck me in the ass.

Timestamp or it isn't you

If God is real you have to accept that he made fags to like cocks. And he wouldn't care when they die because they are like ants too him, humans would be too insignificant for a god too care.

You look like a girl. Why do transgender people have to attempt to change their genders? Its evil and it confuses straight guys.

God won't hate this fag

More pics!!!

you're not a boy thats a girl

Show unedited pics so that they can be GIS'd but... nah, you're a fake so... Exactly

I called sauce daddy to find where this IMG is from... he should be able to sauce it to find the original.

TIME STAMP OR SAUCEDADDY WILL CATCH YA

Cute trap

SAUCE DADDY IS IN THE HOUSE NIGGAS

I'll get onto this whole thing to find the model. MAYBE It is oc, but I doubt it.

Japan?Shibuya,meet now hub please.

I don't want to roast you, I want to bang you

SAUCE DADDY BACK
Can't sauce it. Seems maybe OC or from a friend's FB profile.