mrbrains.co.uk/products/
youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a statement or question?

post up or leave

Both

go on

Just show some fuckin titties nigga.

This. Why's everyone gotta be a little mincy attention whoring faggot these days. Sup Forums is full of amateur tits. you're not bringing anything special to the table so just post, or shove on

yawn

eh face, eh tits, teasy angles

2/10 moving on

I immediately came and started farting.

Easy... Breathe in count to five... Yada yada

>implying I'm mad or butthurt, etc.

It's 1:34 am, 36 degrees out, and your bitch is ugly.

Op don't listen to these faggots, post moar pls, I like her.

Agreed

You ARE butthurt you faggot and the only reason you want to see my goddamn girlfriend naked is to suppress the faggot feelings you battle on a daily basis you piece.of shit.

I'm looking forward to seeing her bum.

>my girlfriend

lol enjoy your titless manfaced whore

show that cock

That's not how homosexuality works... you know that right?
Also how do tits that small sag that much?

They are sagging to get further away from your faggot face you piece.of shit.

Hahahah

Says the faggot...

Your retorts serve at inverse of the amount of cocks you've chugged.

I love it when these ops get all pissed that we don't think their girl is attractive. Let me ask this?

Is it warm, wet, and do you cum?

Then who cares, keep your shitty need or validation to yourself.

Congrats, you have sex.

>next thread please

Well yeah but I don't see what that has to do with much.

Sure, whatever. Can we see her ass now?

SHHH! Logic will only serve to enrage OP more!

No it is a little weird and yeasty... But it looks decent on the internet until you dumb ass faggots started trolling me

I'm a seal and I had to go through buds again as my punishment for posing nude using parts of my uniform. I got 5k. I would have paid 100k not to do that shit again.

So are we done? Are we over being butthurt because the meanies on Sup Forums won't give us the attention and the approval we are in such desperate need of?

Leave the kid alone.

Shut up you faggot.. you never served and you are a failure. You piece.of shit

Trip dubs demand we double down on the kid and make him wish he still has his military buddies to rub him off.

I'd still like to see her ass.

OP got sad and left.

What happens at war is none of your goddamn business you frail little IT working piece.of shit.

Nah, see I'm not going to pretend that his rage isn't enjoyable to me. I'm board as fuck. Both roommates out of town, currently single and trying to woo probably the worst woman for me I can imagine. He's a delightful distraction.

You're right. I haven't served. I did my job. My brother is in the Guard and he served 4 deployments. His family missed him. I went out when we had to. I got to come home every single week for the most part.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nah, he's still here. Gotta look for the "Piece.of shit".

Or as we call them in the corp, "shitbags".

Does anybody have a link to the guy saying that while impersonating Duke Nukem

Damn dude. Tell it to her like it is. Be blunt as fuck. Say I'm hammered, wanna come over and fuck? You know you can do better and show knows she could do worse. If you wanna get your dick wet that bad, don't lower yourself to asking nicely.

No you fuck wit, all of his entries contain "piece.of shit". Fucking crayon munchers.

I would love to see that

Are you still here my little cunt nugget? Let's have some words. I miss you already.

See thats the fucked up thing. She's an attractive and smart woman who is SUPER fucking chill. She's just bad for me because of shit I really don't feel comfortable mentioning. Honestly I'm not even sure if she would be bad for me, just a thought I have to keep in mind to avoid freaking out around her. I truly like her better than the woman I was married to.

32min later and still no pics, so sad

Are you mormon or something? Has she done something morally wrong in your eyes? Is it racial? Abortion? This day in age my friend you find a good one and you hold on tight and hope for the best. For fucks sake, woo that girl and be a gent.

It's legit... wish it wasn't so.

No I'm not any religion. It's nothing amoral. honestly it's not even a huge deal. If we're safe there's no chance of me catching it. I just feel like moving at the pace I'm at is good. That and she's got this ex that's always around...

Yeah that's compicated. Is it HIV? If you want a family... then I'd prob take a pass my man. The ex thing... do they have kids together?

So that asshole? Can we see it? Because the rest is pretty shitty, honestly move on, this is a failure of a woman in the looks department.

Stolen valor over here

I'm not OP. I'm the guy with the crush on a carrier.
No it's not the HIV. It's an incurable, but can be managed, pretty sure we all know what I mean. But no they don't have any kids. He's just good enough at being a manipulative cunt that she thinks she's the only one who knows the good parts of him. that whole thing. Now my old way to handle this is to tune his clock but this is NOT the kind of woman who would be ok with this... in fact it would end EVERYTHING in a fucking instant.

Am I missing something bro? I haven't seen a pic.

Oh, then just KYS. You got yourself into some high school style drama and you're an adult. Definitely move the fuck on and better yourself. And don't you dare convince yourself it's worth it, it's not. You are, they are not. End of story.

I guess that just the fucking "hero" in me. I think it's the whole thing of wanting to make her ditch the fuck wad. She really is something special bro. IDK you might be right.

You'd be surprised about how that works. I beat the fuck outa some fat dude at a mall while I was plainclothed and on leave at the Lindt store. His shit was all wrong and it was all wrong. I called the cops on him and I got arrested for battery and false imprisonment. Amended to disorderly conduct so I got a slap on the wrist and a pat on the back but I will never do that shit again unless it's something extreme.

You pieces.of shit don't deserve any more pics.of my angel. I should never have posted her pure features for you degenerits in the first place.. goodnight sweet princess. My your dreams of taking huge sausages be sweet and may you wake up covered in mustard faggots!!!!!

Ok, this is Jessi Slaughter. I just want to tell you guys that you ruined my life. My household has been torn. Ever since I started doing this I haven’t been able to do anything.
I haven’t been able to eat, I haven’t been able to sleep

I'm talking about mr seal over here I'm just calling bs

What are mustard faggots? Those sound tasty

Dude, any chick that's gonna keep you on a hook and subject you to some other fuckbag by whatever means isn't worth your time and it will only end badly. I don't wanna tell you what to do, but you gotta draw a line somewhere my man. You don't deserve that shit. You aren't her bitch. I say make an ultimatum. Not tonight, wen you both are sober.

It would be a dream cum true for you! You piece.of shit.

She's not. She's chosen mediocrity over something better. She's not into a good life, she's settled for shit. She WANTS Shit. Don't waste your time and hurt over it, it's unhealthy for you and not ok. I've been there.

See? I wasn’t able to eat or sleep or anything! I was just-like-sobbing. How can I have commercial breakdowns in a row? And now everybody’s just hating on me. And I- *sniffle* Everyone’s making fun of me on *jumbled* and sh*t. Everybody’s being such-like-assholes! I didn’t do anything wrong! I’m just a f*cking little girl! And I know my shirt’s going down! I know that, ok? Don’t call me a whore for that, okay? I didn’t f*cking just- I’m torn. And the people who think I don’t know *jumbled* I f*cking do know him! My mom has answered the phone for him, ok? And he’s just been calling. But once he called when I was at school my mom answered the ******** phone! *squeal* Everybody’s being just f*cking assholes.

Please God tell me that English is not your native language. In which case, good job man you did ok. We get the jist of what you have to say. You should thank your teachers! Have a good night bromigo.

You sound almost as repetitive as Trump.

mrbrains.co.uk/products/
They're kind of a cross between meat loaf and a sausage.

Don't you even star with POTUS you piece.of shit.

I think mustard faggots and activated almonds might be a kick ass meal... I imagine they're like pigs in a blanket but with a shit load of mustard under the puff pastry like a beef wellington.

I fucking love you.

I bet you'd love a pork faggot right now... That way you wouldn't be the only porky faggot on b you piece.of shit.

I've been screamed at by my toddler and it was more understandable than you. Also new insult please you're becoming boring.

Yeah... I bet you've got mustard under your puffy little pastry ass all the time..

If you think you condone incest, watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s

I'm not here to entertain faggots you piece.of shit

I would totally eat out their pud; Yorkshire puddings are fucking delicious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But you've been ever so good at it so far.

those bdus don't even fit nigger fuck off
that's not hot

FUCKING FIVES BRO!

ACU's. You're letting you idiot show.

Obviously they aren't her bdus nigger.. they are mine. I bet you just stay at home playing dungeons and dragons and can't appreciate a fine ass woman online. Either way you could never score a girl like minebinbreal life you piece.of shit.

Who wears acus anymore? Also, shes beat. Those tits have trapped more baby goo than the trojan corporations entire take in the last 2 years