Have you apologized yet?

Have you apologized yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYcV-2kBqE
youtube.com/watch?v=QkzuVvLkybU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the greatest current Scandinavian athlete?

Him or Magnus Carlsen?

Didn't watch the match, how did he and Enzo play?

Odegaard was great, Enzo not so much.

It was against a 3rd division team though.

I'm surprised they both got the chance, especially Odegård

highlights

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYcV-2kBqE

Compare this to Barcelonas failure. Jesus christ.

Holy fuck that Irish commentator has been americanized. Everything is ''MAGNIFISCENT'', ''MAGICAL'', ''OUT OF THIS WORLD'' even if it's fucking simple passes.

What a sincerely, terrible human bean

>Irish

kek, he's a Geordie

Ill instead post a player thats better than your meme

tbf barcelona got a worst result 0-0 against a worse team villanovense two seasons ago when they won the treble

Hope he gets a career ending injury desu.

t. Norwegian

Geordie, where is that? So I won't ever go there by mistake

Having a norwegian relative five generations back doesnt make you norwegian

It's what people from Newcastle are known as, like Liverpool and scousers.

Jeg er norsk på ferie i USA.

Jeg hater Martin Odegaard og alt han representerer i media. OH WOW SE HAN GJORDE EN PASNING UTEN Å GI BORT BALLEN GOAT GOAT FREMTIDEN PÅ LANDSLAGET!

Han spiller fast i 3. divisjon og har ikke gjort noe fremskritt på snart to år.

And yet yesterday he fit perfectly into the Real Madrid starting 11

youtube.com/watch?v=QkzuVvLkybU&feature=youtu.be

In a Cup match against part time plumbers.

In one of the best teams in the world at 17 years old

He has played two (2) matches for the senior team.

So? What's your argument? You said he hasn't made any progress in years, and yet he can play for the first team and fit in perfectly.

Third division in Spain is professional.

Third Spanish division is better than MLS tßh.

Wrong, MLS is more like Bundes 2

that letter makes an ss sound, you can't fool me

You can't be serious here, Stuttgart, Braunschweig, Hannover and Union would WALK the fuckin MLS , no team even comes close, MLS is propbably on par with that shitty Eredivisie 2. league filled with all the """II""" teams like Vitesse II or some shit, third division Bundes champion would at the very least make the MLS playoffs as well.

piß off

uuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this irish guy is sucking odegaard's dick.

They spend like bundes 2. They have money

Shut up ßitch

They have money because it`s a retirement league for former European superstars who wont play for peanuts, despite being 40 years old, it's not like they spend the money on top class talent, which wouldn't play in the MLS anyway, but would happily play a year or two in 2. Bundes or English championship before going to a bigger club.

he sucks everyone's dick

I thought they had money because the clubs are all owned by billionares? You arent making any sense kraut

I have no idea who owns MLS clubs and frankly i don't give a fuck, all i know is they're not spending the money on players/youth infrastructure to improve the league...and if you were talking about 2. Bundes, only one club is supported (not owned) by a billionaire (1860), but i doubt this will last very long, since they've been shit ever since he joined the club and don't look like they'll improve any time soon.

>and yet he can play for the first team and fit in perfectly.

you do realize he played for real madrid's b team with carvajal and pepe? against literally plumbers?

MLS has money but almost all of the money goes towards paying old European stars who can't do much anymore or paying mid tier Euro/SA players like Giovinco or Valeri to come and be stars in the league. The quality doesn't match the payroll.

within 10 years the mls will overtake the german league in popularity worldwide

zlatan?
even denmarks Kasper Dolberg is better than Odegaard