How common is this where u live int?

How common is this where u live int?

Very common

Pick says: 8 reasons why a black partner is a better choice

i have never saw interracial relationship irl other than white x asian/gypsy

left: the most common type of couple
right: very rarely i see a nigger

what are the reasons?

Not so common where I specifically live but probably quite common in other parts of the country.

Girls dont really like Black guys here. Even though they dont express it openly, they think they're ugly and smell bad. The few from around here ruined it for everyone.

Brown guys with white girls is very normal, black guys with white girl is not very common but i see it from time to time. I'm from South Brazil by the way and here we had some German immigrants which is who i'm referring to when i say "white girl".

>how common is what?

:D

Not at all.

The autist attacks again

Not that common were I live (not cuckholm)

>gets angry at random posts on the internet
>calls others autists

People are free to fuck whoever they want.

Very

I see this shit more every day

what the fuck

So the black guy is doing all three of them, right?

around my area you mostly see white dudes with brown birds

its literally everywhere

Its the norm now

Not really since everyone is mixed, but not uncommon also

>young, teenage white women with black men who eventually settle down with white men and have lots of white babies

Very common here in the south but at my high school white girls would literally date a black or mixed guy for about a week before dumping him for some white guy who played basketball, baseball, or football. A lot of white dudes fucked black chicks due to how hot/good in bed/easy they were

two coulpes in 2016

There only slavs and central asians in my country. Havent seen any niggers or mexicans around

thats not a mexican

>or mexicans
time to go to whateverstan it seems

Dont you feel urself cucked and embarassed

Whi is this guy then

In America, we're taught that niggers can do anything and if you say anything about them you're a racist and deserve to be shunned by everyone. But with the recent realization of crime statistics and realization that the media lies too much to be trusted, I think it's slowly starting to change a bit.

idk m8, could be anything, could be from your country for all i know

I am sorry, didnt mean to offense. Just thought that only mexicans and niggers in US are eager to get white pussy

That sucks

not taken

what are the reasons?

i really can not see a single

not very common. and I know it seems to be a stereotype that only trashy white women date black guys, but it's absolutely true in my experience. I'm sure there is a very nice white girl and a very nice black guy out there together somewhere, but haven't found it yet.

why do german girls mix with brown

Шoкoлaдныe мaльчики-зaйчики

зaчeм? этo нeyвaжeниe к cвoим пpeдкaм

We are brainwashed from youth to embrass being cucked.

So if ANYONE says they think it's weird how all the black guys are getting hot white girls we get thrown into prison and called a racist and doxxed on social media.

The Liberals won in America but I take solace in knowing this will kill America off too, or maybe that was their plan all along.

Other way around tbqh

Look at dem ashy ass elbows.

Has anyone else been noticing ALOT of interracial couples on their campus?

Like I know its happens here more but wtf every other couple I see is interracial

And like 1/3 are bm ww

say thanks to those black guys
they separate the trash from others

Yeah they are everywhere at Louisville campus.

Indian guys becoming doctors get girls
Black guys and especially sport athletes get white girls.
Chang learning CS gets white girls
Hispanic guys tend to date everything but mostly choose white girls.

White guys have to be told to be gay with each other to get attention.

>tfw the aussie proxy is shitposting in two(2) interracial threads

She just wants him because of money to take care of 8 little jammals. Black abortion should be obligatory.

>Indian guys becoming doctors get girls
>Black guys and especially sport athletes get white girls.
>Chang learning CS gets white girls
>Hispanic guys tend to date everything but mostly choose white girls.
i hope those white grls are ugly?

sometimes but you'd be amazed at the fucking level of women throwing away their genes nowadays

I saw a 9/10 redhead with a pitch black football player last week here

Its insane

No.
Black guys get the hot girls.
Chang and Pajeet get the average girls.
White guys have to settle for other white guys and be gay with each other or they have to muster enough will power to ask out an overweight tumblrina with 3 kids.

Because why not?

I saw an 8/10 redhead with just a regular black ''thug'' the other day. I feel like red heads do it most.

I saw an 8.5/10 Dakimakura with an ugly black guy. Lucky bastard.

>it's an americuckold cuck has a monologue thread

Pretty common.

Why didn't you steal his watch.

its disgusting
seems like what for me is an 'interracial propaganda' in media, for you already a real things which change minds of girls

very sad

guys, dont give up.
one side of a coin: their genes are lost. anothers hide of the coin: no need to hide faces and play roles, they are trash and they show it. let it be a pain, a motivation, a source of discipline for you - be better than them, humilate them in every part of life. get higher in social life, get to contol your life(money and power), get to control the life of jews and coalburners. run for senator chairs, run big bussines, dont let asians and jews(biggest bussines and startupers) control you - control them!

So Proxy or Cuck poster? Which is it?

Lets get real, who the fuck hasn't she dated yet.

It's not exactly a conspiracy user. It's a thing that has been pushed for the past 20 years so eventually it's bound to happen in a large scale.

Intresting, why she consider him an attractive sexual,partner. He looks like a monkey or troglodite

If I was alpha to steal things, the girls were wanted suck my brown dick.

This a famous singer posing with a fan, nothing more.

I just hate happy people.

She's /ourgal/

Except statistically it's irrelevant. You can search this fact up numerous times.

Never happens.

They want Tyrone for his dick to pierce their posterior formix, but they want Chad or a sub 7 white dude for beta bux. It is known. We can't let UBI become a thing

If you are referring to marriage stats you should be disappointed to know that marriage it's self is down by 60% from the previous generation.

And if you are thinking about the online dating numbers you would also be saddened to know that things like bots and the fact that not very many people use online dating services can skew the line.

Fuck it. I'm going to make a graph showing this.

literally only trashy women do

>I think it's slowly starting to change a bit
kek

Not very common
Only girls who have the "daddy issue" like brown/black dicks

Very common. Brazil has few taboos regarding interracial dating, so the natural superiority of the black male in the sexual sphere is unencumbered by outdated cultural artifacts.

It's funny because in the past interracial relationships in Brazil used to be between white males and black females, but now it's only black males and white females. The white male has been completely emasculated all around the world, he is weak, shy and submissive and has a defeated mentality, while the black male walks the streets as if he owned it and takes what he wants. I believe high levels of violence contribute to it, since blacks are the majority of criminals, people fear black males, which makes them feel more confident and dominant.

The result is that in a few decades white people won't exist anymore, not in Brazil, not in the United States, not even in Europe. Without cultural taboos surrounding interracial relationships between white females and black males, white boys CANNOT COMPETE. It's impossible, it's like wanting hadmage textile industry to compete with industrial manufacturing during the Industrial Revolution. We are now experiencing a second sexual revolution as with the cultural taboos removed the sexual sphere can function according to the natural rules where the strong and more violent prevails, which means the black male prevails.

sand
She's an Olympian with no children

Woah, I would literally fuck each one of those sloetz.

So she see him like a big wallet.

I feel like people fetishize BMWF on here

Nice copypasta. Now do us all a favor and out yourself

Same, there goes a commercial in Sweden where some 15 y/o faggot is jumping around in joy when a girl likes his pic on instagram.

I get mad when I see it [spoiler]because I can't relate[/spoiler].

More of an observation than anything.

Damn teenagers and their necessity to show to world how they are soo happy with their life's. Where are the emos and their sadness.

All i ever see in Sydeny is White guy asian wife with his mixed race experiment children

I see it so often at work I had to switch to the night shift because i kept getting angry.

I just don't want a commercial to shove it in my face that it is supposed to be normal that someone likes ur pic. And that the viewers are supposed to be happy of seeing another person experiencing that.

are you the same brazilian who has shitposted here for years?

do you know what shitposting is? some might be actual cuckolds though

I get annoyed when I see it, I always wonder what the guy is thinking.

I think it's because they feel a need to express that white guys get lots of black pussy too. But in all honesty most black girls are ugly as fucking shit, I can see why most black dudes go for different races. So yeah it's a bit of a revenge-ish fetish thing.

I for one need to find a black girl who's into bondage so I can relive the good 'ol days of the white race.

Negative, mister.

Asian women tilt me, especially Vietnamese people. Their languages and accents sound so horrible.

Japanese and koreans are okay though

wow, 2 proxies/shitposters in the same thread. Sup Forums keeps getting better everyday

hehe you re ironically, unironically Sup Forums becomes shittier each day, with kikes and shitskins shitting down it

It is the traditional American couple

Excuse me?