What do you prefer? 18yo pussy or 30yo pussy?

What do you prefer? 18yo pussy or 30yo pussy?

What is your age as well.

How the hell should I know? Everyone here is either a virgin or a zoophile.

Kek

30yo, def

18 yo pussy
Im 41

just as in purchasing a car.
mileage is important

30 yo, 23 here

triparinos

>Tightness knows no age.

I'll rephrase
>tightness knows no LEGAL age
>you fuckin pedophile

trips.. he has to be right

i don't fucking care PUSSY IS PUSSY

30 yo if dating. 18 yo if short term dating/one night stand.
>Millennial

You must like tyrone's leftovers, you cuck.

doenst feel different if virgin

18yo for sure
less likely to suddenly have a kid she didn't tell you about.

30. I'm 34.

rather have somebody with a bit of experience than some dumb fucking kid

no wonder you're on Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums. Aren't you a little old for this gramps?

love is what makes sex good. enjoy your joyless sex

not that guy, but we started this place. Aren't you a little too young to be here?

>37
>I've fucked just about every legal age. They're all good, but my favorite will always be milf pussy.

I prefer 18 year old pussy and 30 year old conversation. If I have to pick one though it's going to be the 18 year old pussy every time. I'll send her some with some candy and a smile so I don't have to talk to her young angsty dumb ass.

>we started this place
>implying
>this much of a failure for thinking it's an achievement
>you tried.jpeg

>we're failures for thinking it's an achievement
>you're still posting here
let that sink in

>be 39
>throughout my 30's I've have everything from 17-50 year olds (legal here at 17)

I prefer either legal young
>they will do anything to please you

Or older than me
>they will do anything to please you, but know what they're doing to please you

Either way, it's good. You can teach the young'ns what to do, or you can get it good from the beginning. It's a win-win.

So just what you can get then?

>going to college
>potential for a better future and salary alongside not being called a creep for fitting in my age group
while you
>stuck on a website ventured by kids like myself
>never got to grow up
>still chasing the dragon
How much of a failure are you?

>kids like myself

Found the twelve year old.

Sex is better with 30yo. Better personality. Probably could stand being around her for a while.

18 is hotter, probably skinnier. Likely annoying and immature.
>but dem firm tiddies
>dat tight asss

I'm 40. I fuck all age ranges, but generally not attracted to women my own age.

>being this stupid
You're still posting here. Not only that, but I've hit such a nerve that you have to go into some type of sad strawman comparison mode.

Laughing my ass off at your life right now because no matter how great you think you are, you've already made an admission of failure by tagging onto my generations "failure" in posting here.

Stay roasted.

How does it feel like being an old hag? Did you know high school was designated for kids 13-19?
>the more you know

I'm so mad. My future is doomed like yours.

or a pedo
the fact 18 is the cutoff means most of Sup Forums won't answer

As long as you know. I look forward to your future assblasted posts.

For sex, 30+, for relationships, 18. Women over 30 are better in bed, but it's because they've spent their 20s riding cock. If they make it to 30 without committing to a decent man, chances are good they never will.

I'm 34.

You'll be eating off my six figure income soon gramps considering how much of a failure you are being on here. You should be thanking me.

Keep trying. Your fantastical delusions don't impress anyone. Every post you make just proves my point. Are you sure you're even old enough to be posting here? This is way too easy.

Would you two just shut the fuck up? It's like a witless tennis match.

>witless tennis match
THE CHAMP IS HERE... finally, you can challenge me after this other retard goes to bed. It's getting late, so any moment now.

I'm 19
Though I'd say 15 is the sweet spot

Not him, but thanks man. That's exactly how I feel. Age isn't a factor anywhere near as much as meshing well with someone and "attaching strings" to the relationship.

I'm 27
40+ year old pussy fo sho

Lol trying this hard to justify your failure at life.

ladies, can we pls stop fighting on an anonymous internet board? You're both acting like children
:^)

Still posting I see. Whatever you think of me, you're still trying to justify yourself to me, which makes you sadder than that, regardless of reality.

You really do seem to enjoy eating that shit sandwich tho.

29 year old pussy.
They're just worried enough about turning 30 that they'll do freaky shit and they're slightly more mature than 18 year old pussy.

>tfw 16 year old pussy is trying to come after me
I don't want to catch jail time.

>hol' up, let me condescend you some
>stop acting like children
>pls notice me senpai
Your signaling is sad, feel free to join in and get rekt too tho. You might want to take a ticket and a seat if you want my full attention.

12 yo pussy obviously

It even the same guy.

Sage. You probably protest with Shia.

no thanks, kid lol
by all means continue being a keyboard warrior if it makes you happy. We all have our quirks

No. That faggot needs to realize that he fucked up his pathetic life while I'm in my third year at university for as engineering degree. I will talk down to that faggot because he is a failure that refused to endure hardship to achieve a stable and prosperous lifestyle.
You are a failure and the typical Sup Forums user.

>hol' up, let me try and condescend you some more
I can bust out the old navy seal pasta if you want some keyboard warrior action. I don't think you even know what that means.

Another post, well done. You might think I'm a failure, but I'm successful as fuck today.

Lol OK

>original topic what kinda pussy you like
>two autist take over thread to prove who is the bigger autist.
gotta love Sup Forums

any pussy I'm not married to
>I'm 40

agree 100%
Im 45 and 18yo callgirls are soo much nicer than 30yo divorcees

Can't stop addicted to shitposting, you got rekt so hard this is actually sad now.
Nice superiority signalling. Welcome to the shit.

I'm 28 and my fiance is 34.

How does it feel posting daily "Chef at Wendy's" and "$15 hour needs to be recognized threads"?
Are you one of those weird co-workers who are socially too old to be working???

12yo just needs to much softening up time before penetration it is not worth it. to much work.

31 year old here. 30 year old pussy, no question. Fucking, like anything else, is a skill you get better at over time. I guess the whole "She's awkward at this 'cause it's new to her" bit may appeal to other teenagers, but it gets old fast. Also, I don't want to have to deal with all the emotional baggage a teenager inevitably brings with them.

No idea about that feel, sorry. I can see you're familiar with it; your future perhaps?

2edgy4me

Ha, an 18 year old doesn't even know what love is. Granted, a 30 year old might not either, but the odds are better.

You're a piece of shit dude. Only faggot asshats talk down to people just because they aren't doing as well as you are. I hope a wendy's chef pisses on your burger patty one day.

>18yo pussy or 30yo pussy?

Pussy

>What do you prefer? 18yo pussy or 30yo pussy?

Feminine benis

meh I don't eat at fast food. Con of being a struggling college student.
I read your biography.

>18yo pussy

14 year old pussy.

>no option for 60yo

I don't remember there being a section about you in it. If there was one, it would read: couldn't even engineer a fart in an indian restaurant.

Women are like dog shit, the older they are the easier they are to pick up.

18yo challenge

40 here.

kek'd

18 year old pussy, but i hear older pussy is good because they really know how to work it.
But i think i'd still prefer 18 year old pussy because I mean come on, fuckin 18 year old pussy!

also im 24

Had 18 when i was 21, had 25 when I was 22,and 32 when i was 29. Prefered the 18 of course.

I'm 51 and like it aged.

>like it aged

Like a good smelly cheese

Nice comeback gramps. Your wrinkles are showing. Take dat high blood pressure tho.
Doc says so.

Why are you even in this thread, let alone this board. You're too young for pussy, and you've clearly never gotten any.

More of her?

Amen

Or an inch-thick porterhouse, that and some milf pussy - fucking heaven

Oh look it's the faggot from the other thread

>clearly
Your education is showing gramps.

Your lack of education is showing, child.

Let's play a game

Yes

OK chef!

Iv never fucked a 30y old, closest I got is 27...
Fucked a few 18y olds

id prefer the pussy of a 18y old but the experience of a 30y old

I'm 30 btw, last 18y old was 3 years ago

At least you recognize that you've been served.

Tell me all about it in your next post, don't forget to attempt another weak insult through your tears. Don't mind me if I don't bother answering. Some prayers get answered, some don't.

30 year old pussy because it is attached to 30 year old woman that a lot more in the tank than laying there and getting by on a tight pussy. The best is 50 and up pussy though. Those pussies are attached to women that like to shower you with gifts. My current FWB is a recent divorcee who is just 50. She spent 25 years with a man that would not, under threat of death even, go down on her. Our first night after meeting for coffee, I took her to my house and laid her down and licked her pussy and asshole till my tongue was paralyzed, without her even mentioning it. It's just my fetish. She's only loose for the first inch. You know, the used part, after that she can split atoms. 49 BTW.

OK. I will not insult you if that is not what you request. The only insult you've exchanged to me is my implication that my six figure salary in a year will go to your future health insurance leech.

>She's only loose for the first inch

Telling lies on an anonymous Korean basket weaving forum

Guy here. When I was 19 I got used for fun by a 32 year old friend of the family. Great summer.

When I was 35 I had fun with a 20 year old girl I met. She was terrified her parents would find out. Works both ways.

If I had to pick one to fool around with right now I'd have a hard time choosing.

do you go to r/incels alot?

>low standards are low
Why the fuck would you even want to go down on a 50 yo, pleb?
>pic related, your scenario but realistic of chick

20 here
pref 18

>my six figure salary in a year will go to your future health insurance leech

I didn't know the us government was accepting pesos now.