How do i make some money super quick. just like 200 bucks but legally and really fast. like before tomorrow

how do i make some money super quick. just like 200 bucks but legally and really fast. like before tomorrow

You sell as much of your shit for cheap. Hit up anyone you can. Go to the street and solicit random people. The sooner the better. Every minute counts. You only got a few hours before tomorrow, so you gotta hustle.

Sex up your friends

you are so fucking retarded

Go gamble your CSGO skins nigga

You could have gotten a job that pays you 25$ or more an hour, then it would have taken 8 hours or less. but instead you waist most if not all of your time on the internet posting about how you need money.

tell dad to gib you 200 dolla
or you tell the cops he finger banged ur anus

I really fucking am
I'm a virgin, no one would have sex for free let alone pay for it
God that's like my only option
Don't have any

This is the one fucking time in my life I've ever asked for money
Yeah I'm thinking about asking for some money from my dad until i get my tax return/paycheck

What do you need the cash for?

I'm not even asking for money, i mean asked about money

So my account doesn't get overdrawn

I got drunk and spent tons of fucking money on a camgirl like a FUCKING retard and yup that's basically it

I'm noticing it takes a good amount of time to get the money actually processed so i might have until tuesday or something idfk

Donate plasma, but that won't get you all the way there (like $25 or $50, I think.)

This is *not* blood donation, which doesn't pay. Look up "plasma donation" in your nearest large city.

Oh yeah they won't take my plasma because I have severe anxiety and my heart rate skyrockets every time so they say i can't do it (heart rate needs to be under 100)

>how do i make some money.
One of you isn't op, OR op is really bad at being smart. You just contradicted your self 3 times in 2 posts.

> (You)
This is the one fucking time in my life I've ever asked for money

> (You)
I'm not even asking for money, i mean asked about money

Ask if you can fap right before your donation. That'll relax ya!

Lemme eat dat ass and ill pay u $200 XD

Impossible faggot. Although I can loan you $200 if you're willing to pay for interest @%20 month. I only deal short term loans hence the high interest rate.

Pawn shop? They don't give you much but they will give you cash. TV, game console, stuff like that.

If you have a car, in some states you can get loans on the car. The interest rate is rape but they will give you money. If you don't pay it on time, though, they get to keep your car.

Scratch off card

>waist

pro wrestler
but we tag team

lawn-mowing service

re roll

oh shit nigga we becoming a tag team now

$200 is not a lot but it's more than most people make in a couple of days with real jobs. If you have nothing to sell, and you can't work, then you're left with stealing it. Many different things you can steal, an iPhone probably being the easiest and quickest to sell. Not that I condone this sort of thing but you're kind of left with few options.

i need 132.5

that's doable, right?

Okay I have two phones- my own iphone se and my old nexus 6p

Wheres the best place to sell one of them? I just need the $200, but it'd be nice to have some breathing room so I'd be willing to sell the iPhone if it would go for more. Anybody help with this?