youtube.com/watch?v=fyCj9w1bNIU
youtube.com/watch?v=n0AzUS3_s1w
youtube.com/watch?v=8V5nLzPo4hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tryhard dancing and jumping about onstage
>she literally fucking dabs at 0:59
dropped

>that autism dance

paramore usually sounds great, most songs from the new album don't feel like they're meant to be played live

lol for a hot chick she's a super-goofy dancer

she's a confirmed sociopath

idk she sounds fine. just looks like she's having a ton of fun performing

How is this terrible?

I love Paramore and all, but Hayley dabbing drops her from a 10000000/10 to a 100/10.

her gasping for air
lower voice

I like this and want to marry her

Why is Paramore such a cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=C2bhqOIZkLk

that doesn't make their performance terrible. it's just one of their first shows after a lengthy hiatus and with a new (actually old but returned) member. it's not perfect but it's fun. get over yourself.

>it's just ONE of their first shows

nothin wrong here

>hot

fine, cute

well she's white

nice dancing. user, stop hating paramore. it's not worth it.

correct!!!!

They're usually fantastic live so it's not that big of deal. Also, Hayley is cute and I wish she wasn't married to some fat loser.

This is embarrassing

why?

I really like "Hard Times"

>never listened to Paramore before
>feel like a total fucking faggot, both because it's Paramore and the song is bleep bloop indie pop

How do I stop?

stop giving a fuck what anyone thinks and listen to chvrches next

Their cover of SDRE's "Faces In Disguise" is horrible.

She is great at performing, but I think on video she suffers from lack of breath to really perform. I mean it's so different when she calms down and sings live: youtube.com/watch?v=fyCj9w1bNIU

Speaking of Future, I really wish they had continued to experiment in a similar vein. Now, Part II and Future were top notch tracks on their Self-Titled, and whilst I do enjoy After Laughter, it's a completely different mood, I thought the odd prog/post-rock thing they were doing had potential to shine.

>tfw used to collect photos of Hayley and had a giga folder with a couple thousand pictures I used to share on Sup Forums

Their cover of The Cure's Inbetween Days is really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=n0AzUS3_s1w

that's just an excuse
youtube.com/watch?v=8V5nLzPo4hY
See her performance recently
her voice rest in peace compared to the past

t. Josh Farro

I wouldn't deny that if a qt like Hayley just kissed me out of nowhere I wouldn't care at all, but, as a stranger, ya really shouldn't just randomly kiss someone without their permission.

This except for the CHVRCHES part. I'll admit that "Gun" is a decent song though.

How can one girl be so cute? ;_;

This is the worst Devo tribute act I've ever seen

she was probably raped or something