/MENA/

Normal edition
Invited: everyone
Not invited: haitiANO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns&ab_channel=SamerBro
huffingtonpost.com/entry/protesters-take-on-israeli-settlements-in-biggest-ever-jewish-led-protest-of-aipac_us_58d80212e4b03692bea6d5ea?06b65ig65b8p55qaor&
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/mena/, What do you think is sexy?_?

Black cock!

It was once I've come upon this Egyptian fella, and I was ever unfortunate as the proximity with his armpit exposing posture was impossible to evade.

The volatile smokes rose to rupture my nasal receptors, I took a look at the smearing sweat of his, and there I see a man boasting with his posture, relentlessly, like a Greek statue.

I'd then succumbed to the deadly odors that reeked, odors more foul than anything anything can conjure up.

Egyptian folk, from whence do you owe this most foul of odors? You dirty yellow-teeth'd demons?

Abortions

You forgot to add Turkey,Armenia and Azerbaijan.

@72853971
Get a life. You've been doing this since the morning.

Normal Egyptian life produces Egyptian sweat which is a couple of notches more potent than that of the rest of the world. I hardly even notice it tbqchwyfldd.

Also I've often detected a smell from the Sudanese that I'd always assumed was some sort of traditional perfume or something

Kill yourself smelly goatfucker whore

hezbollah

>tfw no egypshaan wife ;_;

>wanting an egyptian wife

Reminder that Argentina is the friend of the arab~

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns&ab_channel=SamerBro

Kill yourself smelly goatfucker

I really really really love Egyptians they're the best!

I'm a stupid smelly coalburner whore

>being Egyptian

don't blame him you don't now what iranian wives are like.lets jus say the amount of cuckoldry in iran is on the rise

Kill you are selves smelly sandmonkeys

It has nothing to do with Iranian women desu, I just really love Egyptians Iranian > any other mena or central/south asian girl

Have you ever met a egyptian girl?

Yes. 2 of my closest muslim friends back home are Egyptian, and this girl I liked about a year or two ago was an Egyptian whose family was from Alexandria. I still kind of miss her desu

ITT autism
I love Iranians

Real talk

This general is mad gay

I love Egyptians

अलोहा स्नाकबार

>tfw she will never collect my jizya

Why even live, bros?

>Mar*thi

yay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Be my gf plz

Middle-East should be fucking glassed

Once we're radioactive and immune to nuclear radiation will fuck up the rest of the world much easier, cucking will be explosive

>Not invited: haitiANO

He is spaming there?

Based Don/Sudan user

Who the fuck showers every day?

pffffft

Dirty nigger

Me

>he is spaming there?
No of course he isn't spamming here

>>>>>>>>>>>white people
plz stop posting

huffingtonpost.com/entry/protesters-take-on-israeli-settlements-in-biggest-ever-jewish-led-protest-of-aipac_us_58d80212e4b03692bea6d5ea?06b65ig65b8p55qaor&

What does /mena/ think of this?

>this girl I liked about a year or two ago was an Egyptian whose family was from Alexandria
exactly the same here
What was her name, Iranianon?

I hate smelly sandniggers

Bomb yourself, you smelly goat fucker.
Kill yourself smelly scumbag
I want to stab you with a knife in your disgusting smelly brown pussy

kill yourself fucking scumbag this isn't /lat/
>literal nigger
go fuck underaged smelly arab whores

Keep shilling you filthy Arab, sandnigger, mudslime, mudshit, kebab, camel-jockey, raghead, mudkip, towelhead, durka-durka, fremen, dune coon, jihad, muzzie, sand monkey, terrorist, turban-head Ahmed. Stop using your deceptive Al-Taqiyya against us Aryan pure-white Christians. My God I am so mad right now, you people make me so fucking angry, I hope all of you die, I swear I am this close to snapping, every night I go to bed crying about how you people are using Al-Taqiyya against us Aryan whites, I swear I want all of you do die, just fucking die, kill yourself, just go die. I fucking hate you all so much, you fuckers, just fucking nuke yourselves, I fucking want you to all get glassed, I swear I just want to stab all you filthy brown head shits all in the head

kill yourself you smelly falafel

Die smelly sandmonkeys

I'm not Haitian. They call me Haitiano thanks to one argie. I am African Dominican and half celtic

pic
You're a whore and I'll kill you if I find you

Kill yourselves fucking scumbags

most of you smelly sandniggers aren't even truly arabs

allah akbar

Why wont you love me? ;_;

my god is this from your private stash?

What north african and middle east arabs feel about each other? Are you is same people or there are difference? Can you recognize the arab country by accent?

all arabs are scumfuck ahmeds that can't cooperate and do shit as a team.
I am so glad I am a pure-blooded Phoenician.
My God I cry every time I think about Arabs in bed and how they want to invade my White, European, Nordic, Aryan, Phoenician Christian country.

All Arabs want Lebanese boipucci

I'm deeply sorry. I can't turn back the time but I wish i didn't mock your pain here. I'm so sorry. You're welcome here in /mena/, perhaps we can discuss why you hate us so much lol.
I'm sorry for deleting you as well, you can readd me and we can talk over skype but we wont meet I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry. You're a great person probably behind all that anger lol.

Why is Iran and Sudan part of MENA but not Afghanistan or Turkey?

because turks are subhuman

'Sup heathens

Not much, you?

What's up with the butthurt redditors spamming /mena/

Don't they know no one is muslim on here

the only reason /mena/ is still alive is the fuel of our collective hatred towards it which is only appropriately poured into the general itself, and as such we have ourselves a nice energy cycle

Sure lacks boipussy around here

i love you guys
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

What is the Florida of the middle east?

Explain

ممكن تعارف ؟

>>tfw no egypshaan wife ;_;

In Toronto in 2011, a very pretty Egyptian girl came up to me. She was so pretty and nice that she scared me. I then excused myself and went to the other side of the room. She then spent an hour chasing me around the room and me escaping. I looked her up and she has a masters in Microbiology and works at U of T hospital.

But why???

pls be in my moms basement xd

Sunni genocide when?

Libya...? Don't know, what are some stereotypes about Florida?

Why are Syrians so perfect?

Most of us here are sunni or from sunni background you shia rat.

Hello Paki.

Don't worry, only Sunni Arabs will be genocided, the rest are fine.

all muslims should be turned to glass

man i miss the days the iraqi army was gassing iranian cities.

Give me your honest opinion about Iran and Iranians /MENA/

persians are good people but the Ayatollah needs to be curb stomped and so should his hezzie nigger puppets

>those flags

Hello little puppet.

>persians
please....

>Ayatollah needs to be curb stomped and so should his hezzie nigger puppets

Agree with this. The day of the rope will come soon. A revolution is inevitable.

اكيد

>Iranians
to the ovens

the only based regional power in the middle east. trump annoys me because he's aggressive towards iran and friendly towards saudi & turkey

>Attacking Iran like a retarded
>no battle plan at all
>superior air force
>Iranian army is basically made of 15 year olds
>A fucking pistachio merchant leads them, because they purged the officers
>Still lose

>20 years later
>Iraq is a vassal to Iran

Stay mad Arap.

is vape overtaking waterpipes in MeNa?

>trump annoys me because he's aggressive towards iran and friendly towards saudi

He's a jew puppet what do you expect. Man did Sup Forums fool themselves with him.

Sorry small dicked goat fuckers but us Sudanis arent Arabs. We are real African niggas

What Arab dialect is regarded as the most classy, like how French is classier than other romantic languages?

>Iranian army is basically made of 15 year olds
Lol the Iranian army was wiped out and rendered ineffective quite early on in the war, only when the ayatollahs you hate so much used Islam as a way to galavanise fighters to join the IRGC and Basij did they start to push back against the Iraqis. If not for the IRGC and Basij the Iraqis wouldn't have been pushed out.

>Iraq is a vassal to Iran
Lol if Iraq was Iran's vassal your proxy fighters would be fighting for Mosul, Tal Afar, and Deir Ezzor right now.
Also implying Iraq could ever be an Iranian vassal as long as Sistani is alive. Iranian theocrats will never supersede Sistani or the Najaf hawza. Keep trying tho.

>Our IQ and wealth average goes up
Oh no the horror!

Old classical Arabic is the best. But I like Egyptian and Sudanese Arabic because they sound like stoners

wtf I hate the ottomans now

I read something today that SHOCKED me

>Qatar is 12% Qatari
>UAE is 11% Emirati
>Kuwait is 28% Kuwaiti
>Oman is 30% Omani
>Bahrain is 46% Bahraini
>There are more poo in loos than arabs in most countries in the Gulf

How can you live with yourselves you utter cucks?

yes, you called?

they have loads of money to wipe the tears

I understand that most of them slaves but your slaves shouldn't outnumber you desu