What is the best brute force software?

What is the best brute force software?

Windows Vista.

Just write it yourself, well if you ask that kind of question you probably can't.
What are you trying to get into? There's a high likelyhood that you can or should avoid the brute force approach.

I made an account on a game forum a few years ago and I have no idea what my email and password is.

You should try a dictionary attack first bro

this works very well

And how could that be of any importance if you forgot about it for YEARS?

I need to get back on the account.

What is the best software?

I remember that game! I can't remember what it was about or anything else just that cover, it wasn't very impressionable.

As written above: The software you write yourself, it's not really that hard (to me). I doubt any serious programmer would make a stupid too like this public.

It's like writing a wikihow article on how to breathe...

I don't think you are grasping what OP is asking for. He didn't ask for your opinion on his intelligence or coding skills, He wants a no hassle solution for a layman. Preferably software that has already been written.

I think the level of his intelligence has been established by the fact he has admitted he didn't bother to save the password/email for an account he created which has now become important. Which if true makes him stupid or if it is a lie then it is not a very good one. He is either a liar, stupid or even more likely a stupid liar.

If your answer is spend years to learning code to write it yourself then fuck off.

I have a question related to this. How could someone take over a facebook account I created years ago but never used and deactivated. I got an email saying this account had been reactivated (and then suspended). Then I got emails - friends you might like which were all based in Vietnam. The passowrd was not a standard one, iot was a mix of capital letters, numbers and lower case letters. my email account linked to the facebook account has not been hacked.

I'm actually trying to get into someone else's account.

Well Duh!

there are several, search for rainbow table cracker

BTW, no one on here has ever given me any sort of explanation of how this was done by someone in a third world fucking country.

Thanks.

Hashcat but you need to have the database downloaded you can't brute Force a webpage. I mean you can but software for that is not distributed, you have to make it yourself.

if its a website or webpage you want to break into its easier to just phish for the password because its clear you arent technically capable enough to write your own program crack a website password for you.

You used the password somewhere else.

Any website worth more than $1 is just going to block login attempts after like the third failed attempt and force you to either do some stupid CAPTCHA or straight up reset the account via email.

>I mean you can but software for that is not distributed, you have to make it yourself.
this isn't true for any properly made login form

Yeah I have, now you mention it in conjunction with that email address as well.

Thank you