Recently i caught the feels for a friend. Since then my Sup Forumsoner hasnt been operating correctly

Recently i caught the feels for a friend. Since then my Sup Forumsoner hasnt been operating correctly.

i just dont feel like fapping, and because im never in the mood i havent been able to get a hard on.

Its been like 2 weeks since last fap, ive tried to force it but i just cant get turned on and get erect, i just think about that girl.

Ive been able to get myself semi hard a few times, but thats about it.

What do?

Kys

suck your pinky and put it in your asshole.

Turn to gay shit that what I did

stick a hot curling iron in your dick hole

This is the most fucking gay thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Commit sudoku

Im not into prostate simulation. tried it and didnt help.

get enough rest and exercise you're proly just stressed. Try asking daddy for a bj might help

>i dont have a katana collection like you

>Ive tried, resting, eating, exercise and nothing works. But a nice bj from daddy might just do the trick, thanks user

I would also switch your material up your getting bored of what your busting a nut to

Not bored. Just not sexually turned on.

I know its directly related to this girl ive met, like 2 days after i met her and we were talking i started to fantasize about her, sexually and in a future / relationship way. and since then i just dont feel like it, my sex drive is just gone.

wow im goin throught the same shit, THE. EXACT . SAME. THING

Do you feel other shit? like when you think about her you cant concentrate, and a bottomless pit in your stomach ?

post pic of girl and we rate ur power lvl

Shes not that good looking.

3/10 face - Weird chin, acne scars
6/10 body/legs - Not fit, but good looking / slimish. tanned body.

Shes below average, but her personality is legit amazing. She thinks that shes shy and not very social, but shes the easiest person ive ever talked to.

tldr: her looks dont matter to me, and she uses 4ch so im not going to post pics

Protip: just don't fap

Yes, but im worried. I went from 3 times a day to nothing in 2 weeks all because of meeting a girl.

its something emotional, but i dont know what it is or how to fix it.. Ive tried getting over her, i cant stop thinking about "us and our future", its weird, and it creeps me out but i just cant stop.

Then why don't you ask her out? If you only met her 2 days before you lost your boner then I can't see why you are so committed to staying just friends.

don't be worried though, nothing is wrong with your health. You will probably get over it in bout a week or two.

>being into a chick who lurks Sup Forums
Jesus christ dude

alike problem, I've been friends with a girl for like 4 months, we have become best friends who are extremly close, we do things together that are considered flirting and she sometimes will say "user are you flirting with me?" and give her little cute gasp and laugh. problem is she has a bf...good news is he turns 18 next month and he's off to college.

With all these circumstances.. what do Sup Forumsros?

Financial struggles. I have very little money to spare, like $10 a week. Im only 18, and have a 1 day a week job (searching for more) and my parents jew the rest of my money. With my $10 i have to buy anything i want, games, pc parts, drinking money etc.

$10 where i live can get you a big mac combo.

So i cant really date her, my parents let me keep any more money and finding more work is hard where i am.

oops forgot to add, we touch eachother a lot, whether it be okay fighting or just for the hell of it, also have had many people say that we are "relationship goals" and she doesn't go "ew no" or rarely says "we just friends"

dont learn the hard way, make your intentions clear from the beginning. if you want a sexual relationship make it clear, if you just wanna be friends make it clear. take it from me, ive been in your shoes.

Ahaha, shes super cool.

She mainly posts on the art boards and shit, shes an artfag. She knows what b is and goes on it sometimes.

>You'll never know unless you ask her out.

would it be bad to wait until her and her bf split?

Dude, you both would have to enter the relationship knowing and accepting each others situation. Your financial situation shouldn't matter to her, nor should it matter to you.

If you want her, ask her. The worst that can happen is she says no.

Congratulations. Your dick now has an owner. You need to either
1. Stick your dick inside it's owner, or
2. Find pr0n that looks identical to your dick's owner

Same, except it's been like that for 6-7 years.

I honestly dont know what i want.

Since ive meet her, ive seen her at 2 parties and we talked their each time. We also talked on social media quite a bit.

We are super friendly despite not knowing each other for long, we have some pretty strong banter game and a lot of common interests.

We talk openly like we have been friends for years, its kinda weird.

I know that, but like what are some exciting/fun things we can do with that little budget. Like what exactly would we do ?

i dont feel sexually towards her, if she offered id take it but i cant even get aroused when trying to sexually fantasize about her

6-7 Years and you still feel the same way ???

Dude what the fuck, how.

Ive been like this 2 weeks and i fucking hate it, every time i go to watch a movie, play a game or fill out more job applications i just get distracted by her. I feel like fucking useless.

Does it get better? can you at least enjoy a movie or get turned on once and awhile? how long has it been since you last fapped?

im legit scared user