Real talk Sup Forums

Real talk Sup Forums.

I'm genuinely considering suicide. At the moment I'm living a life where I can get what I want when I want and get with any girl I want but it's not what I thought it would be.

Every night I pass out from either huffing the fuel in my motorbike or from drinking and smoking to much.

I'm sick of life and I'm sick of everyone in it.

Any suggestions or help?

Or should I just end it...

How old are you?

End it. Give everyone else a chance with the ladies.

Give it a month or so because you might see the end of the world come yet.

>Any suggestions or help?
>Or should I just end it...

True.

This

We used to hunt mammoths with spears and here you are pussying out because of some emotional hardship. Man the fuck up.

find a job ?

Well I didn't know if there would be more support or just kys replies

Paracetamol.....if you know, you know.

Got a job. Work at a mechanic's

You don't know his life and compared to some dumb as fuck caveman our insights are 1000000x more intense.

u dont know how it was to hunt mammoths so shut the fuck up

Lmao

You know all suicide "failures" see within the last seconds that everything is solvable.

Travel to South America and take Ayahuasca. Look it up, it'll change your life. Change your outlook. My friend from the Marines did it and before he was full of rage. Not just anger, but rage. Hated everyone and everything. And after he had a total change in mental aspect.

You're fine chill dude. If you get to 25 and still feel the same way then you can kill yourself.

My shittiest phases in my life thus far have been middle school (12-14) and 19-22.

honestly i'd tell you not to but i really have no arguments against it and who am i to tell you what to do.
i'm having a shit life and have nobody to blame but myself but still can't bother with thinking of suicide. i'd rather just eat a good pizza and fap to something good, waiting for it all to end eventually on its own.

Ok it might sounds retarded but if you can have whatever you want and do whatever you want, maybe try to help other people around you, or strangers. Try to make other people happy and maybe it will give you a reason to live. It works for some people. Otherwise try to do anything "unusual" like sky diving or shit like this. Or maybe just travel around the world and don't give a fuck about anything

maybe you should live healthier

so okay, here is the deal, the feeling you got come from a lack of self respect and respect for the "ladies" that you say you can get and probably did get, you see getting laid isn't as glamorous as the films or shit portrays usually shit shows that you or the partner have either insecurity issues or trust issues, at the end of the day we wan't a partner and someone to fucking cuddle with no matter what you say or may think, deal is this stop banging random bitches, stop drinking, stop smoking try vaping to kick it then kick vaping aswell, drink some vitamins, workout you will see, a sense of a accomplishment can do a lot for mental state and inner vibes. I have been there, My brother has been there, not gonna lie most people on this earth by the age of 20 have thought of ending their shit, but I will putt it to you this way, the problems you are having now, you will laugh at them in 2 years or even a few months, nothing is permanent remember that. Oh and don't come to Sup Forums for help that's like coming to crack dealer to help you kick your addiction shit isn't right

drinking makes depressive i think

That sounds ok. I may try that

nice dude

That's what I been doing for years and it's just been getting boring Sup Forumsro

Do it and film it. Can you also dress like a clown and get a boner right before you do it? Asking for a friend.

You gotta find your own reason to live, no one will give that to you. We can offer any suggestion we want but if you don't have right mindset you'll still be in the dark abyss you created for yourself.

Seek professional help.

>huffs gasoline

Poor person detected. Are you an aboriginy or indian?

Yeah I been counciling some friends for years now. Prevented them killing themselves multiple times but the more I help the more it drains me. Travaling sounds fun tho

throw away your smartphone, don't go on the internet any more.
just go out and live your life happily
that's it

Like fix your act up man, dafuq you are the key to your own life its simple, make a choice that this shit is boring you, pick your ass up force out some will power and do the things that would make you happy or you wouldn't find boring, you are your own life's blacksmith buddy.

Fuck user you're still young. You have not even come close to understand how difficult life is. You'll get used to it. Don't be a weak faggot and set some goals. Work hard. It's going to be worth it.

Yeah I may get counciling

It's actually from a £15,000 Harley not a moped

So better life style all together? Worth trying

a good strong LSD trip or some shit like that might help see the world differently.

Apart from that, don't you want to do something big, that you'll be remembered for ? Mark history, I don't know like Steve Jobs or some shit

True but I got no special talents. Im just a default

That's not how reality works. Sometime you just gotta face the shit and accept that it's your life now.

Cases of people making it only proof that its their circumstances that allowed them to get out, generalization of that shit is retarded.

Kill yourself gypsy you stole that bike no one with any form of currency in their pocket gets high on gas.

Fuck off attention seeking faggot

Talent is often acquired with work. Just work hard into something that feels relevent for you and it might end up being your reason to live. But i'm just a default too. I'm kinda you, but without the money and girls so...

Fairs. Honestly I'd trade it all for a happy life

>Talent is often acquired with work.

Kinda this.
It's always work that you enjoy because of an interest and passion. Noone is ever good at anything by default, but you need a drive to aquire the talent.

If you're already dead inside it's hard to find anything to be passionate about and become good at.

travel idiot

search for happiness

Wow
This is the first time I've come on Sup Forums in a long time to see what had changed, and I see this thread and remember why I left.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KILLING YOURSELF YOU HUMBLEBRAG FAGGOT

So you just dismiss every case of someone making to "their circumstances" instead of effort and work, you really lack experience in life to be making such claims and in general I think you must be a sad person since by your point of view you would rather just live in shit then pick a broom up, because that's the circumstances you are in so you would rather just accept them, the lazy mans choice or the choice of a man with no will power. Might as well say fuck it I am gonna die anyway so why eat and just fade away then ain't it? Never understood or overstood such a backward mentality but whatever rocks your boat buddy I ain't a judge do as you feel right.