I found this in my front garden today and have no idea where it came from...

I found this in my front garden today and have no idea where it came from, my best guess is someone threw it running from police? should i smoke it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQgirSLK6Y0
amazon.com/Glass-Eye-Droppers-Dozen/dp/B00FRXXFES
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course you fucking should.

do it faggot post timestamp of joint

is it good weed? idk what im looking for

Looks like good shit orange hairs are a good sign its home grown KB

You've been visited by the cannabis fairy.

Smell it.

Timestamp, then smoke it.

Contact local authorities. Don't open it and don't touch it anymore. They need to collect it for any investigations. Please provide them with times you found it and any other information that may be helpful!

better smoke it all just in case

Stfu moralfag

Honestly best thing to do.

never smoked before, hoping someone will talk me through a home made bong i have a water bottle i can use

I bet you have a nice rapsheet you brag about ? How does it feel not being able to legally own a firearm nor vote ?

Get water bottle and lighter
hold lighter to near bottom of water bottle creating small hold enough for something to go in and not leak.
Needs to be an open pen or something
get socket to a wrench put in pen put weed in socket inhale

Im thinking if this is your first tine smoke a small one or your lungs will collapse. Happens first time tobacco, so probably with weed too.

you lucky asshole. live in the 503 area? i would be happy to take it off your hands

go find a long skinny socket from a socket wrench. and put weed in the open end and use it like a a one hitter.

Take out a bud put it on piece of paper. Take photo.

Looks alright.

What does it smell like?

Look up how to bake it to activate it. Then eat it. Superior to smoking.

Just empty a cigarette and pack it with weed

stop acting like you know what you are talking about. it is clearly all broken up and it even more clearly looks like good weed.

Get hose, cut enough hose to reach a bit before bottom, round sheet metal to fit inside hose. Cut hole for hose, cut hole at top of bottle. Fill with water til it is covering some length (not much) of hose. Weed/tobacco in metal, hold finger over top hole, light, breathe until all the shit falls in while lighting, let go of hole as soon as this happens, keep breathing it in til u cant, try not to cough, stop, breathe out.

Looks alright, if it smells good then light that shit up!
Free weed, can't argue with that!
Looks like a decent amount too.

dude just go buy some rizzla and make a little joint. Using bong would probably be too much for your first time. They get you high as fuck!

youtu.be/TQgirSLK6Y0

Take a bottle unscrew it and take the ring thats left behind. Now take some tinfoil and pull it over the top. Than put that ring back so the tinfoil sit tight around the bottle. Make a few little holes in the tinfoil and burn 2 little holes in the bottle. 1 for air and one to take ur hit on.

Or just grab some rice paper kinda shit to roll it in and lit it up

Prolly some good quality but i wouldnt smoke anything if not sure of the origin

Also, probably don't do it alone first time

Don't use this more than once by the way, throw it out after every smoke sesh

If you get caught with weed you can't own a gun in burgerland?

Small hole at the bottom of bottle put foil on top use a pin to put holes in
Fill with water burn the bud as the water drains bottle will fil with smoke then suck up all the goodness

Don't drink and drive, but smoke and fly

tear a page out of your koran and use that as rolling paper

Smoke a little of it, then immediately after call the cops to come get it. That would be hilarious

Is this a bucket bong/shotgun sort of thing?
Sounds familiar. Did this once. HOLYMOTHEROFFUCKINGGOD!
Probably shouldn't have done it with premium skunk either. Shouldn't have done it when I was just starting smoking...

But man, that three hour rollercoaster ride while fried out of my gourd sitting on that rooftop.... damn. Good memories. Yet never again.

i have a weed charge from when i was 18 and i was able to buy a handgun when i was 22.

That's cannabis, my dude, and it looks like decent quality cannabis at that.

Don't be an idiot. Smoke 1 or 2 tokes if this is your first time as you said. Just 2 hits, and see how you feel.

Cannabis is either sativa (head high - cerebral), indica (body high - relaxing) or a hybrid of the two. If that's a sativa, you might try to fight the way your brain is thinking because you aren't used to it.

This becomes more intense and harder to do the higher you are. Some people seem like they have something to prove and take massive Cheech and Chong style bong rips on their first or second time. If you don't respect the plant, it's not going to respect you either.

It's just like booze. If you've never drank, don't slam 10 shots of Jack.

1-2 tokes, see how you feel. Remember the golden rule: You can always get higher, but you can't always come down when you want to.

Enjoy it man. Food is magical, watching any movie is 10x more interesting, and sex is damn near a religious experience.

Idiot

You can make a lung, itll fuuuck you up. Its basically a waterless bong so the hit may be a little harsh. The less bud your first few hits will go a long way

You need:
1. A water bottle (a 2l bottle works best but since youre a noob you might want to take a smaller, or atleast less dense hit)
2. A bread bag
3. Something you can use as a bowl, preferably stainless steel. Maybe aluminum if you only use it once, that shit'll fuck your brains up
4. Scissors/razor/knife whichever you feel most comfy with
5. Duct tape or similar

Fashion a (or buy a metal) bowl and attach it to the waterbottle cap. Make this as airtight as possible. Then cut the bottom of the bottle off as close to the bottom as possible. Then tape the bread bags opening around the bottle, forming a lung type dealie. When you inhale and exhale into the bottle the bag should inflate and deflate. Pack your bowl. Suck the bag into the bottle. Cap the bottle with your bowl cap. If you cant figure it out from here, youre too fucking dumb to smoke.

But now that i think about it, you may need a second person to hold the lighter for you. But i spent all this time typing it so fuck

shove it up your ass
>pic unrelated

Holy shit its not a kilo of horse

Which i would definitely fucking keep

>being this afraid of life

op here, got no foil, currently attempting to make a cardboard pipe. standby for results

Is OP still here? Is he making bong yet?

If youre crafty an empty tp roll will probably help

holy shit dont do this lol

Yeah man you know when you've had one Kek
The first time I smoked was using this method threw a whitey and puked everwere
Fucking songs playing in my head the worst paranoia I've ever experienced
I'm just going to roll a joint I'm hungover and just woke up can't eat or sleep I want to die

Just use a popcan like a normal kid...

FFS.

>Open can
>Drink contents
>Make indent near bottom. Not too deep, but not too shallow.
>Get a pin and poke a bunch of holes at center of depression.
>Budd goes in depression with holes
>Mouth goes over topside opening.
>Light, inhale, stop being an underaged faggot.

They're all retards.

Buy one of these:
amazon.com/Glass-Eye-Droppers-Dozen/dp/B00FRXXFES

They have them all over the place at hobby shops and stuff. Pull the rubber end off, insert weed, smoke, enjoy.

you could probably just go to a convenient store and buy some papers for a dollar or a pipe for 5.

why even bother with this bullshit?

or carve out an apple to use

You guys clearly dont know the joy and sense of accomplishment one gets from getting super fucking stoned from something crafty they built

>need to burn the paint off first fagot
Enjoy your lungs

must be a kid

OP here this is the best i can make with what i have on hand, will it work?

Pretty sure I've only done this twice in my lifetime when desperate.

I always have a 20-40 dollar glass pipe available.
Either that, or I take the skills an honest to goodness native taught me, and roll my own.
>He used to hand roll cigarettes for his grandpappy back in the day.
>Now he just smokes crack and collects welfare.

I wouldn't smoke it. An such high number periode number tells us that its radioactive

half the time people don't know what they can smoke out of or not. and the dude hasn't smoked before, so... it's probably not the best idea to start lighting up cans or aluminum if that's all he can find.

lol. stop. no.

or do.

just remember. some things melt when they get hot.

Dude, fucking sell that shit to one of your friends, you can get prolly $50 for that

Where is the rest of the metal pupe you took the bowl from shit for brains?

Also, nice dubs

just go to the fucking store and buy some papers you're gonna kill yourself

takes battery out of clock. sets clock back... lol

Go to asda and get some cutters you fucking mong

Fuck don't smoke this. It will be toxic. Just take an apple, dig 2 holes in it. One is for mouth )smaller. One is for weed (Conic). Don't Listen to all these WANNABEE smokers. Smoking like this won't be enjoyable

this

or buy a fucking bong or anything just dont smoke it out of that thing you built

stop being a retard and just make a gravity bong.

literally all you need is a plastic bottle.

I don't have any foil hence the cardboard pipe

just smoke out of a fucking apple omg

Retard a beginner will kill this. Are u really that stupid or so you try to get him on the psychatrie?

DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0028.jpg

where’s DSC_0021 - DSC_0027 OP?
your BAIT pictures that didn’t come out right?

obvious troll is obvious

SPOTTED THE GERMAN

OP why cant you just make a joint?

you can do this with a potato too.

people need to learn not to be greedy sometimes :)

so just put it on a cracker with some penutbutter, nuke it, and enjoy. ffs!

it's not rocket science.

its called taking multiple pictures and selecting the best one, anyone who knows their way arround a camera does this retard

>front garden
are you a britfag?

uhm, more like the cops don't give a fuck?

Take a 6 inch sheet of tin foil, fold it in half.

Take a wooden spoon and wrap the foil around the handle and roll it on a flat surface so you have a tube.

Take a small piece of scotch tape and tape the seam up so your tube stays rolled.

Pull the spoon handle almost all the way out, and then bend the tube at that point so it makes a bowl.

Now you have a simple pipe

does the idiot dealer realize Cn is copernicium not cannabis

Take a pepsi can and smoke with it

NOT EVERYONE OWNS A CAMERA YOU ENTITLED ELITIST!!!

Look at how he writes the date. Of course he is

yes

This. Quick. Easy. Effective.

the fuck is on his left hand???

Da fuck is on his left hand? That a wart or a nipple?

Looks like a nipple.

Yes, lets smoke ink too cause aluminum isnt bad enough

OK. Do you live in an area where there is a lot of drugs sold on the street or something?

where you from?

The medical qualities of the plant cancel out the negatives though... :p

If only you knew about all the organics that permeate your food supply. You'd fucking starve.

Fucking retard

OMG
it's not that hard to make a pipe, my faggotty user.
lotsa working solutions ITT already.
MFG

even a cardboard toilet paper roll or (even better) papertowel roll will work.

Use an apple or buy a $5 glass pipe at the smoke shop