What happens here?

What happens here?

-the only part of Colombia resembling a desert.
-the largest indigenous tribe of Colombia and Venezuela, the Wayuus, with 700.000 people.
-the highest fertility rate of the country.
-strong cultural shock between Wayuus and non-Wayuus. hunger, aggravated by Venezuelan crisis.
-Coal mining. Leftists say that a river was diverted by coal multinational and indigenous peoples die of hunger because of this, but it's probably not exact, to say the less.

Extreme poverty, corruption, delinquency, smuggling, amerindians, desert, dunecoons, sex with goats and donkeys....

We should gift that piece of land to Venezuela.

native wayuu people and muslims, the 2nd biggest mesquite in south america is located in there

>-the highest fertility rate of the country.
source: your ass

please neck your fucking self

>muslims
So they concentrated there because the desert felt familliar?

>mesquite
mosque

Also, drown yourself in the Caribbean sea, you filthy costeño goatfucker.

sex with donkeys

maybe, most of the ones that came here went to the caribbean coast so i guess they where looking for a similar area

>giving anything to venezuela
trust me, i dislike costeños as much as you do but not enough to give ANYTHING to venezuela

>source: your ass

the highest fertility of the non-jungle departments.

those are natives? they are good looking holy shit

There are more desert-like areas in the country but yeah, basically this

But much smaller. Guajira is 20.000 square kms.

Poverty, hunger, corruption, indigenous people who prefer starving rather than moving somewhere apt to human life. Smuggling of goods and gasoline from and to Venezuela, Muslims. That's all you need to know

Riohacha, the capital city of Guajira deprtment. I forgot to mention Vallenato (Music)

You also forgot to mention that It could be mistaken for any location in Africa.

What do Colombians think of Maracaibo? Do you ever visit? It's only 470km by road from Barranquilla.

it's a nice city but it's not a good idea visiting Venezuela in its current situation, it should also be colombian, we should own the whole gulf

How the fuck are so many muslim in Guajira?

We should own the whole continent desu

Why go to Maracaibo when Barranquilla is the same shit but less dangerous? Literally middle eastern descendants everywhere in both cities and god tier women and food. Also, I think the border crossing by car is still closed.

Las t time I went to Barranquilla I saw a hell lot of cars with Venezuelan license plates though

most of them arrived after WWI when the ottoman empire was disolved, and La Guajira was the most isolated place they went to so they didn't mix with the catholics and kept their culture

>Muslims (the Pacific kind, one that came during the disappearance of the otoman empire, they might be their own kind of sect)
>indigenous population that refuses help from the authorities
>Coal mines
>Desert
>In case of war with Venezuela, this will be a bait region, we would recover it in no time.
>Black people fucking donkeys.

Is hell on earth, I was there helping during a health mission.

I went there when I was a kid. There was this part of the ocean where you could go walk into the ocean for about 200 meters and the water level still was barely below my chin. Saw tons of poverty, sad.

But nothing like Turbo, Antioquia. That's basically hell on earth.