Diaper Thread!

Diaper Thread!
We had a great one going yesterday. Lots of experiences, advice, pics. Daddy here.
>Expert diaper changer
>Occasionally wears

Well you're fuckin weird

Daddy wannabe here. Looking for a little local to me.

Seek help.

Lots of ABDL sites out there. Great for meeting locals, getting to know each other from a safe distance.

I've been on diaperbois, and I've talked to people on kik from here. Talked to a few local people but nothing has clicked yet. I'd be happy with a cute diaper girl or boy.

Safe distance from what? Sane people?

There's Adisc, DailyDiapers, DiaperMates, and others.

Never heard of those. I'm uk but I'll have a look.

MODS

OK wtf is this shit

DiaperSpace was one of the bigger ones and had a great community where I met a lot of other ABDL folk. The owner lost interest and it went out of business. They're back now, but only recently...so a small user base. If they follow the old template, they'll grow again.

Daddies can wear diapers...?

That means diapers -are- for grown-ups! Ha!

it takes time. A LOT of people just want to live a fantasy and talk to a potential daddy without ever following through. Also, REALLY get to know them and what they're looking for. Especially if either of you expect a sexual dynamic. In my experience, the younger diaper boys may get all aroused by diapers, but don't want to actually fool around. And, despite what you see on the internet, girls into diapers are 99.9% non-sexual in them. They just want the regression aspect. Also, they're usually doughy and unattractive.

Chicago little here.

ABDL
>AB- Adult Baby
>DL- Diaper Lover

Many people are DL daddies.

Very cute.

no stupid i was trying to be cute

Please cease this faggotry you degenerates.

Adult diapers have been around for ages. But, they were intended for old people with incontinence issues. Ugly, poor fitting, too thin, usually a hospital green in color. Now, ABDL diapers are a booming business. ABU, Bambino, etc. Really thick, often cute diapers designed for grownups.

So sorry. I'll release the controls that are forcing you to view and participate in this thread.

Moar pics

> girls into diapers are 99.9% non-sexual in them. They just want the regression aspect.

its so true its just fun to cuddle up and watch movies with mama

What kind of diaper even is that?

100% chance it's some crazy korean, vietnamese, or japanese diaper.

they're like, 100% into pull-ups over there

>husband material

Fucking faggots

Anyone else into diaper traps?

yet, you're here, reading, posting, etc.

I was with a trans girl into diapers for 5 years.

Hell yeah

My current supply

It's been along time since I have been so disappointed in OP.

You're all fags.

Calling someone a fag on Sup Forums where we're all a little gay.

are you my ex?

Sitting in a VERY wet Tranquility ATN

This trap lives pretty close to me

I just met a fellow diaper boi on diaperbois and for the first time ever I'm actually attracted to him. I'm gonna try to set up a date this week, I'm so excited

I'm wearing right now. Its my sunday morning thing

Dunno. Does your first name start with a "C" and you're from Vegas?

Ohh yeah. Sunday morning, diaper up, put on a pot of coffee and let nature take it's course.

my first name starts with J and no...

That's awesome. So exciting to get together with another diaper partner.

Then, I'm gunno say...no :)

These are tape up tenas. They hold great, but I can't get my hand in to my dick

Aaand, just changed into a fresh diaper. Already a bit soaked.

what's the best non-abdl diaper? I love Cushies and all that but they're so expensive

Tranquility ATN. On Amazon, they're about $11 for a bad of 12, along with no tax, free shipping. They're about twice as thick as your typical drugstore diaper, have a nice plastic backing, and have great odor control. They're very absorbent. Depending on your budget, there's some a little more expensive, but still not in the stratospheric ABDL diaper range.

My girlfriend is going out on a date tonight and she plans on putting me in one of my Little Paws diapers tonight. I'm pretty excited, and I just hope she doesn't lock me in a chastity cage too.

Can't tell if serious. If serious... uuugh. I'm all about people doing whatever they want to make themselves happy as long as it doesn't effect someone else, but... this ranks as low as messing to me. But whatever, hope you have fun. Cheers.

Then what's your ideal diaper date night, crinklebutt?

Getting together and changing each other into a crinkly diaper then hanging out, watching a movie, playing video games, whatever, wetting, cuddling, changing each other again, and eventually getting each other really worked up and then fool around. Nothing better than seeing your partner all excited when you open their diaper.

sick in the head,

any more pics?

Totally serious.

It's a lot of fun. She gets her thing and I get mine. It's mutual and we're both happy.

Well, God bless ya, then. I don't judge. Way too much of that in this "community".

Agreed! :D

i could stand to see more of this. i am the scat man.

Diapers and wands are insanely awesome.

So this is the result of revolutionary communication. Thanks everybody.