anime

First for Monster Hunter

not the white man's fault that the africans didn't greet them peacefully

I'm not a slave to a god whom doesn't exist

>Colonisation was good for the colonised
hmmmmm

when ur dad buys you that ps4 game you wanted

I'm gay desu

where are your tears when a pig dies for your ham?

>belgians
>human

Hello nigger

A symbol of Isriel!

my thoughts exactly

get in the gas chamber

he that has too many friends has none.

why are you so obsessed with swastikas?

Tinder date asked me about past relationships. Yolo'd it and said I had none. Asked me if I was a virgin. Yolo'd it some more and said yes.

Didn't cut off contact. Still wants to meet up again.

The fucking odds of that, lads. I'm almost wizard too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ

britbongs BTFO

Watching Scrubs and miss the days when racist jokes were perfectly fine and made about everyone

>punishingly high taxes and sending yound white lads abroad to kill wogs so that the people at the top make more money

>good for the europeans

hmmmhmmm ah yes

A SYMBOL OF TRADITION

rude

@72854954
>my posts are so shit i use a proxy to get attention

the "oppressed" have nothing of value and no interesting perspectives simply because their perspective is so limited to begin with

its all well and sad reading the struggles of some Peruvian grandmother as her farm is being taken away, but ultimately it is just pity induced masturbation

now struggle and suffering CAN bring about revelation and enlightenment, but often this is not the case, especially when lacking discipline

>scrubs
>racist jokes
esta warren

she's going to embarrass you somehow

maybe she'll scream out that you're a virgin while you're walking in the park together

symbolism, inherent mutability thereof

oh for fuck sake

There's plenty of racist jokes in Scrubs

what's the difference between Barbados and the Bahamas?

I heard you have a rivalry.

hmmm nope

hmm.why would you do this. surely the purpose of tinder is to find sluts not people to confide in

A SYMBOL OF ROME!

youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU
Those young lads are heroes

that reminds me of a racist joke...

one ends in arbados and the other ahamas

>modify megadrive to play in 60hz
>this happens

why are yanks so gay lads?

CAMILLE

I'm literally marathoning it right now

>I'm almost wizard

she's probably around the same age i'm guessing

that's why she doesn't mind shes looking for a stable long term relationship and knows that a beta virgin won't give her any trouble

right point out 1 racist joke

AN ANCIENT SYMBOL

it's time to pay up crackkker

Because I've been on loads of first and second dates, and always fuck up the second dates because I'm shit at intimacy. Was just bored of it, and she's really cool so I decided on a change of tactics. Decided to just go 100% truth.

Possibly, I guess. I aint even mad.

That time when they make fun of white people :^)

>the "oppressed" have nothing of value and no interesting perspectives simply because their perspective is so limited to begin with
>its all well and sad reading the struggles of some Peruvian grandmother as her farm is being taken away, but ultimately it is just pity induced masturbation
>now struggle and suffering CAN bring about revelation and enlightenment, but often this is not the case, especially when lacking discipline

she's going to pull your pants down in public

Which brings me back to my first point:I thought tinder was for sluts and not dating

i wouldn't be mad either especially if she's fit

just don't let her walk all over you if she tries to
she probably won't but it bears reminding

A SYMBOL OF ETHIOPIA

Pretty sure Tinder is whatever you make it. I have 3 friends in long term relationships from Tinder.

True.

hmmm ah yes its a "we pretend that anything above being an ignorant cretin is pretenchus and deserving of mockery so that we can encourage idiocy" post

dont you DARE hatpost this

you're not who i asked
day of the rake when?

>Conolised

>hmmm ah yes its a "we pretend that anything above being an ignorant cretin is pretenchus and deserving of mockery so that we can encourage idiocy" post
>dont you DARE hatpost this

>I have 3 friends in long term relationships from Tinder.

hmmmm

Spot you from a mile away

>many say I'm the funniest person they know
>many think I'm intelligent and cultured
>good conversationalist; good at breaking the ice and awkward silences etc. People genuinely enjoy listening to my stories
>sociable; I've made friends in queues and on public transport and all kinds of places
>kind and trustworthy; people will open up to me about stuff
>people (both online and in real life) say I'm average-looking at worst, and actually quite handsome when I try
>go out regularly with people; this week I'm going out on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
>often hear stuff from friends like "I told my friend about you, they really want to meet you!"

So why can I still not get a girl? I'm not a virgin but I've never had a girlfriend and I don't know what to do.

what the oppressed have to say is nothing terribly worthwhile, we only put them on a pedestal because it makes us feel better about being born into privilege

when we do give them the floor they blubber on like with their narrow, materialist "gimmiedat" mentality

>
hmmm ah yes its a "we pretend that anything above being an ignorant cretin is pretenchus and deserving of mockery so that we can encourage idiocy" post

>dont you DARE hatpost this

A SYMBOL OF INDIA

ill b ur gf

enjoy this image

chinese gf doesn't want to be my gf
just gonna make her do it

Half of those describe just about anyone. Two stairs at a time just makes good sense. No one has time to take one step at a time.

girls dont like arrogant twats

Teach us your tricks

what are you getting at here

>both of you fucked up a hatpost
lmfao literally leling at your lives rnatm

>we only put them on a pedestal because it makes us feel better about being born into privilege
Ultimately in the long run it will not solve society's problems and contradictions. Deep down we know society is sick in all sorts of ways. Guilt will not rid the world of unearned privilege or make it a better place.

have a camille

A

SYMBOL

OF

PEACE

walking on escalators is just common sense
do you stand still on moving walkways at airports?

@72855256
Refuse to hatpost this for you

VIRGIN ALERT

lock down the thread till the virgins are rounded up

no idea how people can wear headphones outside

don't you like to know what's going on around you? what if you don't hear a car coming or somethin

She needs to brush her hair desu

Fuck off autistic yank, the nazis mirrored the swastika

I'm not arrogant though, I would never say something like that irl. I'm actually quite modest but these are all things I've heard from countless people.

*ruminates*

it's just a swastika, bruv

*illuminates*

eternal beta

going barber tomorrow

might cop the himmler think it would look good on me

peeling crusty skin off my fingers. anyone want a nibble?

pretty rare flag you got there

everyones lying to you. Bet you have autism lol

*animes*

*incinerates*

Yes that's why their evil, they perverted a symbol of love and peace!

*cries with joy*

*snuggles you*

Bring back the UVF and gas fenians

>unearned privilege
the thing is there is no reason to do away with things
when Newton said he stood on the shoulders of giants he meant it, it is only though such privilege and concentration of energy that people can manage to push ever higher

forcing everyone back to the ground level only means they have that much further to climb just to reach the current peak, let alone surpass it.

imagine if every scientist had to basically develop all their own formulas and methodologies themselves just to support their current research rather than use what people in the past did and build from there.

*contemplates*

Religious Europe was better than secular Europe.

I'm looking at videos of Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria - countries that are poorer than us but still have that religious culture alive.

I'm unironically jealous.
I wouldn't dare dream of an Iranian culture or a Saudi culture but to just see clean streets, respectable women, some semblance of a community, homogeneity, a distinct culture - it's what Britain used to have.

Christian Britain > Atheist Britain by far, and I'm not even religious.

*they're