My grandpa's dog just died

My grandpa's dog just died.
He was just about 5 years old, we took him from shelter when he was still little. He got heart attack
He was always so lively and cheerful, I liked him

I come from a family of autists so I can only do the "that's what dogs do duh" routine which I've found doesn't rub off well on normies.
Sorry for your loss, I guess? And I hope you get over it?

your grandpa is next

Pic related, it was him ;_;

Sorry to hear this. The best friends always go too soon.

RIP in pieces doggo

Very likely, sadly. Old man has his years.

>my grandpa's dog
my condolences but if we cared about such a thing we'd never get anything done (and we hardly do now)

my dog is ten years old, blind and don't look like it will die soon

iktfb

RIP ;_;7

is he at least happy?

wow what a top lad

i'm sorry for your loss, brah ;_;

yeah i walk with him everyday, but slowly because he is blind and likes to sniff everything

At least you still have your grandpa.
Ours wasn't allowed to be brought home from the shelter.

sounds like a good friendship.

I can't have pets of my own because of allergy. We visit our granparents often and contact with their pets was usually the only "pet" contact I had since early childhood.

Sure, lot of other animals passed away before him, but it struck me so hard because he was still young. Unfortunately being a shelter dog, he never stopped eating and well, grandpa never could resist feeding animals when they asked, so he quickly grew obsese (even though we tried to persuade him not to do so. He's very stubborn person). This is probably what caused his heart attack.

So it was unnecessary death that could have been avoided, and it just make me feel angry and sad at the same time.

Thanks lads

Stay safe, Kenshi doggie

poor boye

Why the fuck is this on Sup Forums?

because international feel is more personal.
It kinda feels better knowing that some People in other countries feel with you.
On the other boards, People are completely anonymous so you don't really know if the user is from your cunt or not.

that feel when no doggo is a feel we all feel

F

I'm very sorry for your loss, Poland user. Prayers and best wishes from America

Shut the fuck up you callous fucking leaf. Would you rather we have another shitty general thread? Kill yourself, honestly

Ahh man, I didn't expect this. Even if I have never owned a pet it makes me feel sad. God bless you op

Sorry to hear that user ;_; My dog is also getting old, so that hits close to home
Your pupper is enjoying dog treats in the sky now, he's in a better place

always the fucking leaf

Kindly fuck off cancuck

>Wahhh my dog die :((((( so sad need to blog on Sup Forums now waaaaaaaahhhhhh

t. Zhang Xiaopeng-Mao