Whose dirty panties have you sniffed/fapped with?

Whose dirty panties have you sniffed/fapped with?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/BhM3g3LIgAEUlOV.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My sister. I gagged at first but then got into it

My friend's wife leaves her thongs in the bathroom. The first time I sniffed them, her pussy stank so bad I had to cum to the smell of her sweaty asshole. It was good shit.

stepdaughter's

That sounds so hot! I love it when girls leave them out like that. What does your friend's wife look like?

how old is she?

both sisters, their friends', their friends' sisters and a few others

sisters friend

Nobodies, that's gross. Clean laundered panties with a hint of perfume is where it's at.

beta cuck admission thread .little manlets. Us alphas dont sniff undies we fuck the pussies they cover.lol

>not getting those hormonal crusts emdedded into your sinuses

are you gay

sister

virgin detected

No, you grotesque, flea bitten mongrel.

She's pretty tall and skinny with brown hair. C cups. She's really cute but not my type at all. I know for a fact she doesn't trim her pubes because the hair peeks out a bit from her swimsuit . That's why those thongs fucking stank so bad.

yea with 12 you player boy?

Post pics of some of them?

my ex's. I don't sniff them, but I've fapped to them. They are clean now. I thought it would have been weird to give them back, so I just kept them.

Sisters and cousins and I stole a pair from my friends sexy ass girlfriends panties

When I want vagina in my mouth, I get actual vagina in my mouth, not bacterial colonies thriving off yesterdays crotch sweat.

When I was in the psyche hospital- my roommate was this slutty little bitch, I hated her. For some reason she threw her panties in the wastebin in our bathroom. I THOUGHT about picking them up and having my way with them, the thrill really came from disliking her so much.
Sadly tho by the time I mustered up the courage she took them back for whatever reason ):

my daughter's

yeah if more people had a better understanding of microbes and could see up close whats on old, yeasty panties. You'd fucking kill yourselves.

Stepsisters and cousins

sisters friend

sister, mom, girlfriend, girlfriend's friend, stepsis sniffed.
fapped only with... hm... girlfriend's friends bra. never any panties, I think. because they're usually kinda dirty, bra's however don't really get that nasty.

This.

Just eat pussy, bro's

3 friends, a cousin, friend's daughter and ex girlfriend's.

An ex gf's mother had the best tasting pussy. I loved smelling and I would leave my load in the crotch

how old were they?

The youngest was 15 and oldest 24.

This thread needs more pics. Dirty panties or the girls themselves

15, nicee

This past Xmas, was at my aunts house, stole a dirty thong out of her hamper. Was diamonds all through dinner with her thing in my pocket.

pbs.twimg.com/media/BhM3g3LIgAEUlOV.jpg

Ex lived with her twin both went to work before me. Sis showered in morning and would get her dirty slept in panties. Would cum everyday to them. Saw her naked a few times

my own, tbh....

pics or it didn't happen

I actually would post but alas I am on the bus away from home );

Inb4 LIARRRR!!11

you cant take a sneaky pic of your panties on the bus or where you are going

Mm we'll see, maybe I'll start a thread later

please do

Roommate's, she had this magnificent ass and would wear thongs 3-4 days a week. I used to fap with her clean thongs too and leave a little precum in them for her to wear. Such a shame she moved out

Hot thong wearing roommates are the best. Post a pic of that sexy ass?

Mine

my sisters

moar?

I've only done that with my friends mom's panties. He was taking a shower. Nobody else was home so I went into her room and found her panties. I came into her toilet ,flushed it and quickly went back to playing halo 2. Pretended that nothing happened.

i'll take any more if you have it. i love seeing random cute panties for some reason