Fuck upstate New York edition

>rags

Mad?

>fuck new york
I can get behind this

I'm a Rangers fan m8, I just like memes

also, about fucking time the captain scored

>rags

just watched the Buffalo goal. Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck was that Henrik?

THAT SABRES GOAL

> Rags > Rags > Rags > Rags > Rags > Rags > Rags > Rags

>rags

>In Brandon we Prust

Upstate has probably at least 1/4 of all rangers fans idiot

They are New York State's general team

Good times

Who's the best Passer in the league and why is it mats zuccarello?

My theory: years of having to get rid of the puck quickly before someone with 75 lbs and 10 inches on him can end his existence as a recognizable human.

Makes sense, also Jesper Fast has to be one of the most underrated players in the league

Upstate New York is Massachusetts basically. Fuck that cry into your Patagonia sweater

>Staal and Holden is a mistake

I like Holden, I don't know why the fanbase shits on him so much

The D is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. it's the fucking system, not the playes.

>holden is a mistake

The two of them just seem to get lost in the zone and leave guys alone in front of the net a lot

fug, hank has been letting in softies lately.

surreal :(

>classic rags

how are the rangers 17-8 again?

Girardi and Staal don't have the mobility for the system and as the season keeps going they keep slowing down

>Now watch the Rangers over pass until they lose

>Now watch the Rangers over pass until they lose

Eat shit downstate fucks

I was under the impression that AV was going to manage Girardis minutes and scratch him occasionally to keep him healthy. He's healthy scratched him once on a back to back so far as far as I can remember.

I guess Stall has dropped off. He scored tonight, but I remember back in the day when he was the only D capable of joining the rush, and he was decent at it. I thought he would do a lot better in this type of system then he has.

Not sure if it's because he slowed down or because they always put guys ahead of him on offence. All those injuries really did hurt him.

This team badly needs Zibanejad and Buch back and another defenseman. The only defender I really trust on the team is Mac, Skjei is getting there but he's a rookie and will make mistakes. Klein also has not been quite as reliable this season as in the past.

Buch will be back soon. The Zibanajed injury is a killer, but we have held ground so far. We are still in first place.

If anything the injuries have shown that at the very least the fringe players can at least keep pace. That Puempel guy has looked decent considering he was some nobody waiver pickup.

It's a long season, things are looking more up than down. but we blew this one. GG

Ya whoa is me I just live in the greatest city on earth. Enjoy Albany amd Buffalo you fucking mong