Fluffy abuse/hugbox/sadbox/other thread. Question of the day:

Fluffy abuse/hugbox/sadbox/other thread. Question of the day:

Why are you a part of the fluffy community?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fluffsim/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I take pleasure from the mistreatment and suffering of the innocent.

That's about it, OP.

btw u forgot the first half

Because fluffies are fucking stupid and I love seeing them suffer, physically or mentally.

I like bumping threads

How about getting involved instead you cunt?

Former artist; retired.

Fluffies embodied every shitty thing humans do to the environment.
Drawing them suffering was cathartic.

Same.

sounds like moral fags but ok

>Why are you a part of the fluffy community?
I like the occasional hug box but sad box and abuse are my faves.

>tfw you'll never stomp fluffy foals to death for $0.20 a pop

why even live

Why this is amazing to me.

I learned about this content 6 months ago, made a personal goal to study it. Human studies intrigue me and after a lengthy study:

Hasbro made MLP, Hasbio made fluffies. (Obvious shot to the brony community) and the ideal was created to make those who disliked bronys become accepted into brony communities via gore and violence.

Small things, the size of a nail, within a short time frame can understand cognitive thinking patterns, speak in a dialect only spoken by human beings and has complete understanding of its surroundings, items, people and things. (with no previous life experiences)

They act like small children in whimsy and speak in coos for adorable factors, they can articulate plans and move in groups using instincts that (for the design) would be near impossible for anything that weak or small, so it was created to be cared for (see other fluffies who look exactly like MLP toons)

Gore is a filter, like hugboxing and whatnot, to justify its existence. Creatures that can be split in half, have massive traumatic harm caused to the body and they still speak in complete sentences and attempt to reason with the abuser. They express emotions that most 4 year old children have yet to completely grasp.

Now lets talk the actual artwork. It is terrible. Ignoring the poor effort of 90% of the MS paint loving community, rape, rending of flesh and torture seem to be the mass majority, so we have mental instability there. The artists who are most frequent are social degenerates clearly. Im running out of room but I have so much more to point out.

>TLDR: I cant understand so much retardation.

>tfw you will never post thumbnails for a living

why live?

Abusefag here.

>The artists who are most frequent are social degenerates clearly.
And yet IRL I'm a total normie. Steady job, normal relationships.
It's just something amusing to do online. Your armchair psychoanalysis is retarded.

nobody cares

human studies is a meme

get some real qualifications and a real job

Are you fukin serious mah nigga?

I have never seen this image before, ill need it. Against popular belief, I understand society is just to big now and technology has made pocket communities of other mentally disconnected individuals for comfort, this is no different.

I just find the development cycle for people interesting. Shame seems to be the biggest reason people refuse to co-operate with my findings. That or lashing out in anger.

Nah mate, we know you love this stuff.

>Shame seems to be the biggest reason people refuse to co-operate with my findings. That or lashing out in anger.

>Agree with me and I win. Disagree with me and I win.

Also.

>mentally disconnected individuals

nice terminology

the psych-student larp is cringy asf my dude

I'd pay $20 to kick you to death right now.

This breaks my heart, we do now live in the age where honest posts and real intentions can be cast aside and ignored, after all everything is a joke, nothing is serious, everyone is a troll.

Right? Then again why would anyone here care what I do with my findings, Use my posts if you want, belittle and insult to your hearts content. Its all just saved screenshots and information gathering to me. I will be lurking.

I CLICKED IT BY ACCIDENT

IM FUCKING SORRY

HAPPY NOW

i bet you watch the big bang theory

larping as the "formal, cold intellectual" doesn't make you one you cringe god

Of COURSE Asians would find a folk medicinal use for their body parts.

Fine. You win. Im making it all up. Im a larper. I have nothing better to do with my life at all but hop in a fluffy thread and pretend to be smart.

Ok.

>Then again why would anyone here care what I do with my findings

what are you going to do with your findings?

I have to do a report on anything. Anything modern and tied to social media. Tumblr groups etc. Stuff like that.

This caught my attention, and we were told at the start of the year, our final was what we could find and justify why it exists and who it helps. Ive been compiling information from reddit, Sup Forums and tumblr trying to piece the history, understanding and purpose that the fully community has.

I have an idea, but it is not an answer I myself have comfort in. The grade is held by research, conversation points and relevance to the world around it. I take my projects seriously.

Are there any stories of poopie babies forming their own herd?

I wish I could study autism all day, some people have all the luck

This kind of LARPing has been done on these threads quite a lot, but in different variations. Such as "scientific reports" and "college finals" etc. We all know you are just the kind of guy who puts in effort to larp, then fail, then starts posting spiderman. Get out into the real world and stop wasting your time on threads like these.

Bump

reddit.com/r/fluffsim/

That's the problem. I cannot simply say this is a collection of underdeveloped art pieces and stories. It is too easy to say this is a directionless group of mindless harming and rape. I have to JUSTIFY who it helps in life, and why it exists.

To say it exists for the degenerate masses to masturbate over fake death and pain wont be enough. Its very complicated. The hardest part is explaining why these things speak in perfect english, but use words like enf instead of sex, and understand places and locations without knowing of it.

>Being this defensive

Ignore me then.

I just wanted to see your response. :)

I told you I would be lurking. I told you I am here to compile. Triggered anger or whatever mental anguish you feel is your own.

>to masturbate over

Literally nobody masturbates to fluffy abuse.
Congratulations, you failed from the start.

Put me in your screencap,user. :)

reddit.com/r/fluffsim/

I forgot, Sup Forums is not like the other sites. God forbid I put a crude joke in my post because this site is more desensitized than that of other sites. Ill be sure not to add a joke next time I post something.

Now I am confused, so I am a troll, or a liar, and now for making a bad joke, it is all a lie? Is everything a spinzone here?

I crop out everything not text based, and only collect original art from host sites. You wont exist.

Go on...

This. At least make your final paper/report/evaluation public.

dude, your b8 is week and you serve only to be a mild irritant, please either leave or shut up

Then post that, or it doesn´t exist.

I want to train a fluffy to do taxes.

A couple months from now, when this is particular thread is long gone and nobody remembers this conversation, Ill bring my results. I better get a decent grade.

Its kind of late to change topics.

impossible, they can't even do basic arithmetic let alone deal with percentages and decimals

Do they know their numbers and alphabet?

Hmm, see when reddit had a thread, people were willing to give me picks, links and information to help my progression, all I see here is anger, triggers and people "demeaning" a graded paper, which was stated above as incomplete (being a final) and yet, through underdeveloped thinking i must muster magical proofs.

I cant make this up. Im getting more help from the other sites than here, and that doesnt surprise me. Im not hating fluffys or the community, its like you are all ashamed to be researched upon.

they are illiterate and can maybe count to 7,double digits are right out

reddit.com/r/fluffsim/

You keep this otherwise slow thread bumped, that´s why people keep responding. Keep posting please.

To laugh at you pathetic losers

then go to plebbit
>goes to Sup Forums
>shitposts and spews garbage
>expects cooperation
are you even serious?

Holy shit, new idea for a fluffy comic:

>adopt fluffy
>assign it a job
>mentally/physically incapable of doing job, fucks it up
>owner 'disciplines' fluffy at the end of every day for failing job

>variation on an old theme

ftfy

I know, Digital age and all, everything I do is intended in multiple ways, I cant like this because I want to learn about it, I cant be honest because I wont pipe down and simply enjoy. I cant be realistic because spin zone logic. I am bumping this by posting so that must be a slight on me somehow?

I need more images, responses, ideals and texts. Ill keep this on life support. I get maybe 1 honest poster each 250 limit.

Give one example, cunt.

im not you mommy, go look for yourself

>im such a martyr
do you even know where you are?

reddit.com/r/fluffsim/

Sorry been busy actually enjoying the pics,
Can anyone tell me what the fuck this cunt is going on about?

A person in a cesspool.

I am aware. Trust me. If you want the source, go where there is no shame. With a name like Anonymous, one would assume less defensive triggers and projections would be happening.

claims to desire actual discussion, shitposts instead, and is surprised when people tell him to fuck off

he needs to lurk moar

Please tell me there is more??????

Awesome thanks! Saves me the waste of time going back and trying to make sense of his bullshit.

Carry on.

>im just trying to find the source
it isn't here
>why you so triggered
we are on Sup Forums, this site is in a perpetual state of triggered, why are you surprised?
>with a name like anonymous
the fuck? are you talking about those people wearing guy fawkes masks?

reddit.com/r/fluffsim/

glad to be helpful user

I think it's standalone. But the artist has many more in the same wein.

what the shit nigga this shit is just funny as fuck. It's just an edgier happy tree friends.

Damn, oh well.