When you lost your virginity was it a great experience or was it actually disappointing?

When you lost your virginity was it a great experience or was it actually disappointing?

it's like "yep ticked that box"

It wasn't disappointing, nor was it as good as I thought it will be. Still was pretty good though, luckily I was with a woman who already was experienced so that made it a lot less awkward.

Wasnt that good. Blood, and she says that hurt. I dont event finish

1988. I was 14 and drunk.

It was awesome at the time but now I feel guilty about it because she was fucking guys for all the wrong reasons. She was lonely and thought she had to trade sex for attention.

Only understood that years later. She's probably dead from AIDS by now.

I mean, it was 1988, she's probably dead from AIDS.

Disappointing.

I wasn't very good at it, and neither was she.

We got it in and we humped each other for a while.

Eventually I came and she freaked out. Like, what the fuck.

Great experience. kinda high so bear with me

>Be 18
>Be flirting with a girl for a while
>We go to the beach the entire day
>She invites me back to her house to wash off the sand and salt
>Her family isn't there
>She goes in to take a shower
>I go in with her
>Dick is rock hard
>She blows me for a little bit then says shame we don't have a condom
>I thank god that I remembered to put one in my wallet
>we fuck for 30 mins before leaving to my place to continue fucking

One funny thing though, I'm a grower not a shower, so when I'm soft, it's a sad sight. But I'm 7 in. long hard. So she had earlier had gotten a feel one time we were hanging out, but I was soft at the time. So when she turns around in the shower she thinks that it's gonna be small as fuck, so she actually said, "Holy shit, where the fuck were you hiding that?"
Pic related:
>hfw.jpg

15, the girl was 22, it was great

I put a rubber on and went HAM for a minute then was soft, didn't even realized I cummed. Didn't feel that great honestly

It was about 2-3 weeks after my 17th birthday. All of my friends were losing their virginities and I wanted the experience so I went balls to the wall with my approach and finally got the girl I was crushing on. The sex lasted about 30 minutes and all I remember about after that was that I was dehydrated as fuck. The girl got me a drink.

You got raped bro.

if it always like that, I want to be raped again kek

17. It was AMAZING right when I put it in, but (probably because I'm cut) I took forever, so we tried a bunch of positions all over my parents' living room before we heard them at the door. We managed to get shirts/hoodies on, but she could only get her underwear up before the door opened, so we hid her pants behind the couch and sat under a blanket for the entirety of "American Sniper"

kinda
couldnt get a boner
multiple times
she dumped two weeks after my first atempt
have since never tried to have sex anymore
have no more purpose in life
hope ww3 breaks out soon
want to die for something, doesnt matter what

It was ok, but i enjoyed the foreplay more, and when she was rubbing my dick till i precame. When we went beast mode it wasn't that great, we even did it for 1+ hour. For me it actually hurt because she was tight and my forehead skin was really tight too. later on the night she got tiered because i never came so she gave me a hand job until i came.

I fucked a 36 year old when I was 17. I guess technically she committed statutory rape, but she was awesome.

Ran into her 10 years later. She didn't remember me at all. She was still fucking 17 year old boys. That's all she was ever interested in.

Middle school, 13, group of friends includes Jupiter's 3rd moon who also happens to be the biggest slut at my school.

Was doing 13 year old things, bragged "I'm on a dry spell, no pussy for awhile!" Friends say "hey why don't you fuck Femanon!" And she's all hell yea stuff that baby dick up in hurr.

So we went to her house after school and I lost my virginity while being soft the whole time afternoon wishing I didn't have such a big mouth. Seriously. 260lbs of girl riding my flaccid dick while Soulja Boy played in the background.

Fucking christ.

sucked for me, but at least i lost it

That's the spirit.

thats pretty cool, wish I've met her

My first time she was too tight and it was uncomfortable, the next time went better and was probably the best 15 minutes of my life. We both came at the same time.

I loved losing my virginity. I would say sex improved tremendously around the fifth or sixth time when we were both more comfortable with the whole situation.

33 here. Been active since 16. First time was with a girl I was dating and we had the same birthday. She was a complete nympho and I had 2 years of some of the best sex of my life with her. Our first time was nothing special, just a precursor to what would eventually be me slamming her senseless every night just about.

In retrospect it really spoiled me. A few years later I spent 2 years with a woman that was just a lousy terrible fuck, she absolutely hated sex, and pretty much just spent the whole time laying there.

Don't get me wrong, I've had some really incredible sex since then, but I had such a high bar to beat so early on. Lately I've been gravitating towards women 18 to 23, because lets face it, if a woman hits 30 and she's still single, she's got something wrong with her and its usually dull sex or prudish holding out to get what she wants.

green text story?
Milf and boy is a big turn on for me

I lost it to a fat black woman, but still thought it was awesome