>Catching up on Korean politics and policies
>It's complete disaster without any hope

Green card please

isn't korea just a worse japan?

Koreans=Japanese without education
Koreans=Japanese without common sense
Koreans=Japanese without concerns for human rights

K-kill me..

Asian """""""""democracy""""""""" is like this.

Why dont you just get yourself an emperor or king back and go along with it?

Oh wait, America.

nah I'm kidding Iike Korea
is there Korean anime?

Stop impersonating Iceland-chan
You're clearly not Emil

So what's Merkel to you then, Hans?

I'm not Emil and not pretending to be
I just like anime

Enjoy trump

Damn, nuking is always good way to educate foreigns don't ya
Ichiro kun

Mr.Gook, open up your chink eyes. America going through turmoil is one thing, and I having a freedom in this country is another. Korea's shit policies seldom makes sense to educated elites like myself and to foreigners. Korea's GDP per capita is heading towards $30,000 and it is about the time you people adapt to superior western common sense

t. miyamoto nagasaki

I thought you guys had a rigorous education system, and that 60% had a post-secondary school degree?

education-progression=non-education

So our constitution impeached those 'shits'.

And i admire US political and federal system except legitimate lobbying.

Isn't there problem with that?

That is why Mr.Gook, you need a proper education in the west. Here in the West, information is everywhere, and you can obtain all the dirty facts you want.
You mentioned "So our constitution impeached those 'shits'" but the shits you are talking about are just portions of the disaster of a country South Korea is. Korean culture and tradition creates disorder,disrespect,irrationality, and disregard for the true value of capitalist ideology. You know how educated Russians describe their kind? People who wants others failure rather than their own success. Koreans are exactly like that and that is why Korea rarely make any progress in terms of creating a peaceful country full of people who can respect others. Now, I know the things I said matters little to you because you went through shitty culture and had to deal with god-awful people like sunbae, sunseng-nim,bu-mo and all that bullshit who influences you in no good way, and I was to some degrees just like you in the past.
So the ultimate solution I can give to your most likely miserable life is to seek refuge in western nations. Good luck gook.

>1st President - impeached because of rigged election, defect to Hawaii
>2nd President - resigns due to coup, sentenced 3 years imprisonment in court-martial
>3rd President - wife shot by guy trying to kill him, soon after killed by close adviser
>4th President - couldn't control demonstrations, resigns due to Gwangju after just 8 months in office
>5th President - sentenced to death for his role in the Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
>6th President - arrested for bribery after term, imprisoned 17 years for munity and treason during Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
>7th President - economic crisis forcing IMF to step in during term, second son arrested for bribery of intercession and tax evasion
>8th President - 5 family members including his 3 sons guilty of bribery
>9th President - "slips and dies" while climbing a mountain during investigations for bribery
>10th President - brother arrested, wife's cousin arrested, accused of violating real estate laws
>11th President - daughter of 3rd president, puppet of a cult leader, impeached and arrested

>american education kek
>implyng burgers don' have white collar crimes and political scandal.

We respects our parents, colleagues, friends.
That's traditional confucian value, you short sighted yanks.

Enjoy gun violence and stay mad, user

Enjoy the scandal and one party rule with no political alternative.

I assume you are another Gook beyond the point of salvation. Stop making yourself suffer and quit learning Western languages, it will only hurt your subconscious feelings inside of you.

Rip poor soul ruined by shit society

Stop being an autistic git you faggot.

>said Enjoy Trump
>that triggered

LMAO

>Know nothing much about South Korea
>Always assumed it was a Japan style post-war country that cared about freedom and western-style governance
>Realise it is a tumultuous shit hole that had dictators or corrupt pseudo-authoritarian governments as recently as during my lifetime and endless corruption

Honestly was very shocked.

they had to go through their own little tiananmum square to earn democracy

Stability is a scarce good.