Heading to Thailand soon. From anyone who has actually been there...

Heading to Thailand soon. From anyone who has actually been there...how do you pussy check to make sure they're actually a girl? Or are traps in Thailand blown waaay out of proportion?

>going to thailand not wanting to bareback a hawt ladyboy all night long

whats wrong with you?

If you go to Thailand, you blow a shemale and not feel guilty about it.

Either ask them be polite about it or they will tell you themself

lol...just not my thing user

nasty fucker, go die homo

Just remember to pack a shit tonne of lube as your ass is gonna get ripped to pieces!

ok

I'm jealous /bro/. Planning to go to Philippines this fall by myself. My dad wanted to come with as he's been there before but fuck that fucking shit. I'm not going on a sex tourism vacation with my dad.

nice comeback fag

>Heading to Thailand soon.

So basically what you are saying is that your a pedophile, got it

Blown way out of proportion. You can usually tell right away or they will tell you upfront - most want you know know and to be into that. Not a problem unless you want it to be.

If that's a trap, I'm blowing it.

enjoy your aids.

They're common but don't worry too much, for the most part they aren't trying to trick you except if it's a slimy pay up front whore

so gay

Fuck the hell out of Philippines and Thailand just don't bring any of those brown rice patty chink slut back home with you.

For sure bruh. I know of the beta trap all too well. I just wish vasectomies reversals were guaranteed, cuz I'd get one just to go their and blow loads deep inside filipina pussies.

You want to also, user. Don't lie to yourself.

You ask them
Its not a problem to ask

traps are more expensive

trips of truth! try a lady boy op, balls deep him and dont let him go!

You can tell a ladyboy from a mile away. If she is wearing lots of makeup and like fancy slutty dresses its a dude. They prefer the gawdy, exravagant clothing.

Thai girl sluts wear poor people slutty clothes like short shorts / miiskirt / little tshirt things.

lmao have you never been?
It's only obvious if they're ugly.

The amount of unobvious traps compared to obvious ones is fucking insane.

Source: Navyfag here, been to Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Japan multiple times.

Best place for traps used to be Hong Kong but they're all fucking Cambodian now.

the benis is very feminine there. you dont even notice