Tell me what it's to be born and raised in a country with low crime rate

tell me what it's to be born and raised in a country with low crime rate.

boring

Comy

we larp as gangstas to keep things interesting.

you're not on your guard i guess
to answer this question more thoroughly i would have to know what it's like to be born and raised in a country with high crime rate for comparison
so tell me what it's like to be born and raised in a country with high crime rate.

Boring. Only thing you will fight is other kids.

Feels lucky desu

I can go outside at night without the fear of being robbed. I don't have to check what's going on my back when walking in public. I can use my phone at night. I talk to people without fearring they'll rob me out of the blue. I can keep my house's door open all the time, even as I sleep, because I know nobody will break into my place to do anything bad to me. I don't have to lower the windows of my vehicle when I stop my car due to red traffic light. The police don't wear scary clothes like bullet proof vests nor do they need heavy guns because there's practically no crime. You basically have the assurance that nobody will do anything bad to you so you feel completely free. Of course, when you go migrant rotten shitholes like Berlin you must play things a little more safer, but at least in medium towns and villages it's like that.

My Mother remembers the times when they didn't lock the door at the countryside even when they left. I only remember keys under rugs in the city.

>I don't have to lower the windows of my vehicle when I stop my car due to red traffic light.
Why would anyone, anywhere need to do that?

There are plenty of videos on LiveLeak that show what happens when you ride a car with a lowered window in Latin America.

pretty much this.

Where are you from? I guess you are not American

you must be from some shithole like cali or bogota, i've never felt unsafe in here

t. twice my murder rate, 10.5 times the murder rate of french polynesia, infinity times the murder rate of Monaco, which is 10 kms away from my cousin and encased into France (0 murders this year).

one time I saw a cop arrest an abo

Pretty good, my province has approximately one murder per year; often there are none at all.

I think he meant raise window. In some places people with throw explosives into your car through open windows or try to rob you.

Maritimes?

I have to say, the one good thing about communist times is that there was no tolerance for crime and criminals didn't get a slap on the wrists.
There were no gangs too, probably because the government was the biggest gang of all.

Feels ok.

Yessir

always lived here so can't really appreciate it

It's nice.

it used to be really nice before all the mexicans/browns in the late 80s early 90s

Only the bottom 1% of people are ever exposed to crime in the US.

t. 5 times the murder rate of Japan

Basically this. Outside big cities, there's nothing to ever fear.

Comfy

Which is pretty bad when it is comprised of school shootings.

School shootings build character

Pretty good

309 is not that much

and resilience xp

pretty good hehe comfy life

Bogota is waaaayyy safer than Medellin or Cali, man. It's not even a fair comparison. Just let that sink in

sure

numbers don't lie. Medellin's crime rate is still somewhere between 20-30, bogota is breaking below the 15 per 100k as we speak