Daily Accomplishment Thread

1. Your cuntry
2. What did you accomplish today?
3. Are you satisfied with your day?

Invited:
Everyone who accomplished something today (re: accomplished something actually meaningful)

Not invited:
>leafs
People who wasted all day on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive
NEETs (unless you made significant strides to stop being NEET, in which case please post and I will encourage you to keep up the good work)

1. Flag
2. Learned the new Java 8 JavaFX GUI controls, then learned what a bimap was, wrote one from scratch, and implemented it to map key bindings. Pretty impressed with my data structure
3. Not entirely, skipped the gym =/

Finished my work before 10:00

>2. Learned the new Java 8 JavaFX GUI controls
""""""""""""""""""""""accomplishment""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I fuked ur mather.

I reported like 100 posts of the greek turk guy. I don't feel proud, I just want to enjoy this board for at least one day without his shitposting.

It was pretty annoying actually coming from Swing, I was pretty frustrated for a while

JavaFX is kind of silly
>stages and scenes
>getResource is autism personified
>CSS, CSS everywhere
>to put a fucking picture on a fucking Button, first have to make an Image object, then put that in an ImageView object, then send that ImageView object to the fucking Button object. thus managing to exemplify everything wrong with OOP at the same time
>*.ico aren't considered images??

But I hate it slightly less now

>t. 28yo used to C and C++, and Java 6-7

Started learning Russian again. Hopefully I can keep it up for longer this time.

1. Belgium
2. watched chinese cartoons for 6 hours straight
3. yes

>re: accomplished something actually meaningful

Come_on_now.jpg

1. UU
2. I cut a tree down and burned it
3. No I accidentally bought spicy ramen

1. flag
2. Socialized with my best friend after a long hiatus and made plans for this weekend, got 2 Sumerian tablets read and done for class tomorrow. Plus I was able to read all my signs in Hittite class today!
3. Got hit with a last minute assignment (thanks prof) so I have to shit out a barely usable phone app for music streaming by tomorrow afternoon. I hate web/mobile app dev with a passion. So I guess I'm kinda satisfied but here I am wasting my time on an Indonesian shadow puppet channel

Finished the EoSD extra stage today

1. Leaf
2. Help dissect a cougar, got an assignment done, and did some work for one of my term projects.
3. Yes

>2. What did you accomplish today?
i had an exposition today and fucking nailed it
>3. Are you satisfied with your day?
i saw a girl who i thought was interested in me kissing another guy, so not perfect but i didn't care too much about that bitch anyways

>Sumerian tablets
>Hittite class
>phone app

the fuck kind of school do you go to

1. Your country
>Furansu
2. What did you accomplish today?
>I had a 6 hour sleep, am having a breakfast and received a text from a cutie last night, I haven't replied though
3. Are you satisfied with your day?
it's 7 in the morning, too early to say

1. Flag
2. I woke up
3. Yup

My mate at work told me about a team meeting they had on a day i was away sick. And my supervisor apparently said that the toughest job aside from his wasnt the team leaders (one step above me) job but my job was. And no one on the team can do my job as good as me.

Made me feel really good, like i dont give a shit usually and i stay away from office politics etc but it was the first time since i started here 18 months ago that i felt that what i do was really important.

Feels good nigga

>flag

I almost summoned up the courage to go to the grocery store. I don't know why i'm so afraid. Hopefully I won't be running out of food anytime soon

no

I mowed the lawn a little bit
Went shopping for groceries

Other than that, absolutely nothing

I went to the gym and did two hours of lifting (chest+arms) and 45 mins of intense cardio. I feel somewhat accomplished but not much since I'm still a NEET without a drivers license or a gf. A-at least I'm not a virgin or ugly.