I need help from an artist

I need help from an artist.

no you just need help

you need to do more construction before adding details. you're losing your proportions because you're focusing on one little part at a time.

drawing everything as basic shapes and the refining everything in layers is how to make sure the entire figure is coherent.

I appreciate the advice, but I am not the one that drew it. I just wanted to know if there is an artist who would be kind enough to fix the problems.

This. Every fucking few hours you post this shit.

ok well i can only assume you're worse than the pic you posted and as such my advice is still probably applicable, and is something a lot of newly self taught artists don't get a handle on for a long time.

So: do construction, work in layers of detail, draw from life, draw everyday

Yeah I really suck at it. Also I don't know how to keep myself motivated, seeing that I still suck and other being way better.

the old "i cant stay motivated" thing.
just set an alert on your phone to go off at an appropriate time and just draw a little bit everyday. commit to doing a bare minimum even if you're not in the mood. link it to something you usually do like: i can't browse Sup Forums until ive drawn a little bit each day.

That is good idea. But what if it turns out to like complete shit.

>a good idea

bump

if it turns out like shit you ball it up and throw it away.

on the few occasions where ive actually taught art to people I specifically had them work on a peice for a long time, giving them pointers and making sure they put in a lot of effort. Then when time is up tell them to erase the whole thing by hand because it was bad. Detachment is an important skill for an artist. But you're not there yet. Just draw every day. and observe the consistent mistakes you make and later pay attention to them and try to mitigate them.

Okay. Thanks for the advice.
One more question though. Is it okay if I still keep this thread up? Just in case.

you can do whatever you want but i cant guarantee im going to religiously check this thread

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumping

bumpin

bump

bump