OP begins.

Brazilian.

We are amazing.
Also, our national mascot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9ay5Srl5ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wanna bone your mascot

why does your country love poverty so much?

I like brazilian posters unironicly.
t. European Union

brasilian

i hate brazilians

brazil is a shit!

i guess it is a tradition like religion. No reason but they just do it because chance is hard.

My best friend had a BRqt3.14 gf. She had these lovely huge tits and a booty that'll make you doody.
I loved looking at you in a bikini ms soares.

is not this poor, the problem is that most of the money goes to politics pocket, they steal BILLIONs.
not brazil, the brazilians, i really dont understand why my people is so cucked, the government fuck them rougly years without stop, but they dont do shit

true, its rare to see a girl without a beatful ass here.

American

I despise brazilians immensely

wait, europe accepts brazilians without citizenship? if is that so i wont ever spend money to gain mine european citizenship.

Brazilians are the worst.
> third world country
> loud as shit
> uses all caps on video games
> constantly chant songs in public
> mommas boys

why?
I really dont like the way my people is, but explain your reasons

Just go to sweden or goymany and tell them you are a refugee

Murder land of savages

USA

Visited Brazil during Olympics and still have penpal there. The non-favelados seem pretty okay. The country as a whole would be great without corruption everywhere.

this problem with games is mostly with "kids", most brazilian adults wont let you know they are brazilian, because we are hated in the international community.
not all of us are shitskins, the shitskins stay in the northeast.
steryotipe, the problem is that the crime has its roots here, the druglords command the government.
fucking this.

I'm a Brazilian too. If we were still an empire, it would all be different.

american here
i like the big booty brazilian bitches, that is all

i like the the southern part of Brazil. They seem like they have a distaste for the disgraceful favela culture and niggotry in general. I'm a big fan of Bossa Nova, and to some extend i Musicá Sertaneja. Also Garrincha was the best football player, not Pelé

"DRUG LORDS COMMAND THE GOVERNMENT"

"IT IS A STEREOTYPE TO CALL IT A MURDER LAND OF SAVAGES'

OKI BUD, JEWISH HELLO FROM CANADA!

Bosnian here

we think you re bot bad for a nation, but have way more potential. heck, you could be like a South american USA.

exactly, the wave of freedom that the french revolution brought was horrible, sure, some absolutist countries would fuck its citizens, but some had good rulers who cared for its people and country, like the EMPIRE OF BRAZIL, but that's past, i just wish it could come back, our glorious days.
everyone who inst part of the favela culture hates it, the druglords command exactly because of this kind of "people", its disgusting.
this culture destroys familys, and the country.
i mean, ofcourse we are corrupt as shit, but not everyone is a savage monkey, most truly hate the way this country is today, also, our guns laws are probaly more cucked than of europe.
we could our pib would be much greater if not for corruption i mean, in everything goverment do they superfacture it, if someone cost 1 billion and will take 5 months, in brazil it cost 5 billion and will take 2 years.

Brazilian

HUEHUE

>hue
this meme is too old mein frendo.

is moving to Brasil a reasonable decision? i am from eastern Europe, and i just want to leave for good....

This is better

German. I think your country is a shithole

Basically Brazillians are one step up from monkeys swinging out of trees. There's a .0001% of the population that are rich and white and own mostly everything and the rest is 3rd world trash that struggles to survive. Virtually no middle class and very little education, thus causing a cycle of poverty with no improvement in sight. The women are whores that will fuck you to get the hell out of there, so don't get emotionally attached. Just use them like the whores they are and always wear a condom.

brazil needs a 0 tollerance policy against cartels and corruption. it should come from the people by them starting to collectiveley not paying any income taxes and take to the streets.

How about this one

Tunisian

Argentina is better.

>How about this one

Now that I like for some reason

there is at least one Sup Forums shitposter who keeps spamming whatever this is

Pelé>>>>>>Maradona just accept it.

I lived there for 2 months. It was the best. 10/10 would fuck again.

On behalf of the portuguese people we would like to apologize

Brazil had everything to be a good country...
At least today it's fun and challenging

How big were their cocks?

NO
NO
NO
OP HERE
OK, woman are beatful, but dude, the corruption is fucking fucked here, even argentina is less corrupt, south is good to live, but stay in europe or go eua/canada, please.
>german
>calling any other fucking country shithole
i undertstand that you have to compensate the fact that your wife prefer allah dick.
this post is too much steryotipe, but somehawt correct.
exactly, but what happens is
>uar lets go to streets
>POWER THE PEPLE
>2 months later forgot everything
brazilians are too "fuck it".
brazil was much better under portuguese command.
true.

One tranny flashed us as we drove by and it was huge.

fuck brasilians, they're the garbage of the garbage can that is south america....i'm Argentian

the corruption and culture of brazil really is shit, but if we wanted, we could rip you off of the face of der earth.

What I like the most here is how all those who came here Portugueses, Italians, Germans, Africans, Japaneses, Syrians, Lebaneses, the Chinese who are coming. Everyone has made their contribution, everyone has found their place, and everyone has become a Brazilian, what the whole world tries to do and fail, we do naturally.

>mommas boys
I cant fucking stand that mammas boys shit all non whites have.

I don't care about the dick. Post fucking moar

too bad you're all busy getting coconuts and throwing shit to each others, monkeys

yep, the multicultural thing is one of our strongest positive points

are you retarded, monkey?

multiculturalism is the root of our problems. because of it the chimps are demanding to be "accepeted" as equals everywhere in this shithole.

the true problem is the culture of acceptance,.

What a fucking joke. Star Trek had it right.

Brazil is a shithole and brazilian women are enormous whores

If I were looking for a country where there was no xenophobia, Brazil would probably be the best place to go.
The problem is that Brazilians do shit and foreigners also do it because "it's normal"

we are talking about brazil not russia.

>nacionality
USAmurrica
>what think of brazilians and brazil
hue, bananas, corruption on a grand scale, WTF capitol (I can't even), at least they're not Turkish cockroaches

we are dumb niggers, religious lazy monkeys which no vision of big picture or community, everyone see themselves as individuals against the others. We are the worse of Africa and Portugal.

You don't know anything, you live here but you know nothing about Brazil, because you are ignorant, it is the fact that Brazil is so welcoming and so richly cultured that today allows me to read chinese poses made by sino-brazilians in portuguese and that is wonderful.

*Poetry

Says the guy that never went there

I view your country as severely corrupt.

I feel that you have a severe problem with crime, which is to be expected with dense jungles, an easy source of drug income, and aforementioned corruption.

I think you have a ton of attractive people in your nation.

Every Brazilian that I've met, either an immigrant, a business acquaintance, or a tourist, has been very cordial and polite and has reflected very well on your nation.

I think your food is pretty damned good.

I think you're a fag for being OP.

Português.
São os nossos filhos bastardos com negras, enorme desapontamento para todos.
Por outro lado já comi zucas muito "gostosas" com um senhor rabo. Pena que costumam ter cara de boi.
>pic related

>com um senhor rabo

7-1 hue hue hue brrrrrr

>São os nossos filhos bastardos com negras
Com índias ignorante, nem disso sabe.

what you mean by wtf capitol?
is it some meme i dont know?
>being religious is bad
about the individuality you are right.
va para o sul, tem gostosas porem bonitas la, no nordeste elas são ainda mais gostosas mas tem um rosto feio.
alem disso nao necessariamente negras, indigenas tambem.

>, ignorante

Is that copypasta of the guy in the rainforest with the loli actually possible in brazil?

That's my only exposure to them.

Brazil is cheap drug zerglords need 2b perma b&

If Brazil were an image

>wallhopper land

>huehuehue has some corruption problems, some poverty and a little ton of environment wrecking

i've heard people from the counties near indigenous villages rape little girls on a daily basis

As a personal opinion, it denotes low IQ.

As a general idea, when they use religion to control masses and conform yourself on your place and actual situation, you're without will to change, it's like the people's opium, keeping them passive as bovine.

Oh my god, loled hard, op here.

depends in the belief of the person, i mean, i believe but i dont see "wow fuck it jesus will help me", like they say, deus ajuda quem cedo madruga.

what? we're you heard it? brazilian here, never heard about it.

>implicando que indígenas não são negras

Really? Could you enlighten us a bit more on your research into this issue?

Você é burro pra caralho, indigenas são mongóis que estavam aqui ANTES dos negros, caralho.

Seu país logo vai ser extinto, dez milhões de habitantes, taxa de natalidade caindo, taxa de divórcios aumentando e projeção de migração líquida para esse ano de -7 526, vou sentir saudades.

south, near border with paraguay...heard it from a guy vacationing there.
Not so hard to believe if you know how brasilians and paraguayan people are.

explain, i mean, i never ever heard about it and i am brazilian.

USA, but I worked and lived with some Brazilians in the KC area. Your government is so corrupt that have managed to put a tax on personal check transactions, and none of it goes into public works. The only way to survive there is be a back stabbing scheming bastard.

I've never heard of it either, and if this is true it probably should be in MS where it has indigenous areas (in green)

exactly, this is why i am studying programation to emigrate canada(usa is almost impossible.)

Get out of my country.

You are NOT welcome in Canada.

don't look for it on the internet...this shit is not normal news...just go there and talk to the locals...

why user, not all brazilians are dumbtards.

fuck
explain that pic.

Ah, user, just because I wanted to go and do an exchange there? :c

British
Fuck Brazil and her people. It's a mess.

11yo girl culturally enriched by a truck, nothing to see here

British

Brazil is awesome, fuck yeah!

You spics lynch a lot of people

>indígenas são negras
youtube.com/watch?v=N9ay5Srl5ts

If you don't let your enemies enter into your country they win.