What the fuck is this cancerous cuckold "comedy" shit? Did a feminist make this? I'm being serious

What the fuck is this cancerous cuckold "comedy" shit? Did a feminist make this? I'm being serious.
The whole ad is joking about how women wished there was a "Perfect Man."
Nothing special, just typical cringy shit you can ignore...
That's until the ending of this fucking ad...
Turns out the wife is cheating on her husband with the "Perfect Man."
And this is somehow "funny."

youtube.com/watch?v=usiMyhg_Q6I

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then why bring attention to it and link it?

You're just adding more fuel to the fire, giving them hits and likes, and getting them paid.

It's an ad dipshit. They aren't getting paid. and it already has a million views.

If they weren't tryna get paid, why they makin a ad yo?

FOR OTHER YOUTUBE VIDEOS. They upload videos to promote their app.

Still not answering the question...

Who gives a cunt's fuck who's getting paid, you're bringing this attention to this crap, so someone somewhere is going to benefit (re: get paid).

If this 'cringy' shit bothers you, then why bring attention to it?

No it isn't normalized you autistic fuck.

It's not supposed to be comedy, idiot. It's an ad, not everything that offends you is a feminist conspiracy to ruin gender roles.

>random nu-male taking care of all my wifes petty needs
>random nu-male taking care of all the housework
>saves me 100's of bucks with online coupon codes
>I come home and fuck the shit out of my wife while he hides in the closet

I can't say I'm against this.

Did you watch it you stupid nigger? And it doesn't offend me faggot. Stay on Tumblr if you want to be bluepilled.

WAAAH THIS AD THAT ISN'T TARGETING MY DEMOGRAPHIC DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME! WAAAAH!

WAAAAH I'M GONNA CREATE A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT AND COMPLETELY IGNORE THE OPS GRIPE WITH THE AD WAAAAAH!

I love how rational Sup Forums is. this little faggot is getting roasted for being an over sensitive man baby.

Sup Forums rational? Okay, now I KNOW you're a cuck.

Your "gripe" is that it offends on you. Nobody else seems to think much of it but your little feefees get huwt and son you made a thread and now everyone is calling you an over sensitive faggot.

If you're planning to look up loli, think twice, because you're re being tracked and the government will pin you as a pedo, they will monitor you until they're satisfied to bust you and send you to prison. The only way to hide yourself and never get caught while maintaining a fast reliable internet connection is by taking these steps deleteip.com

Oh would you look at that...It's fucking nothing

Just a lame joke made at the end of the ad

Way too sensitive, OP

>implying I'm misrepresenting his position

Please, explain how I'm wrong.

PS, If you have to say someone is getting roasted, they aren't getting roasted. Man it is true what Sup Forums says about Sup Forums. Explains why so many of you participate in cuck threads. THIS is where SJWs and feminists come to .

No, my gripe is the cheating wife was meant to be "funny" you stupid cuck.

I just did.

Cuck. And I'm not using that as an insult, I'm saying you're outing yourself as a cuck.

PS Thanks for keeping the thread going instead of letting it 404 newfag retards.

>the ad isn't funny
>meanwhile every secretary over the age of 20 shares this "hilarious ad" with their gaggle of friends

OP doesn't understand demographics.