Brazil is going to unify Latin America and colonize the US and there is nothing you can do

Brazil is going to unify Latin America and colonize the US and there is nothing you can do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwLJhBzs-jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that Chico Constructao?

Brazil can't even unify its meat controls.

Yeah, but we were able to get Uruguay in Mercosur

Not with that ugly president that you have... Aecio Neves should be your president.

*tells the pentagon*

It's going to be Lula again

You have to avoid that.

Lula will destroy Mercosur, and the friendship between BR and Arg will be over because he hate Macri.

>Lula will destroy Mercosur, and the friendship between BR and Arg will be over because he hate Macri.
'no', our relations are at all time max due to 14 years of looking into LatAm and not the US and Europe. You guys are our BFF not mattering what parties we have in power

Brazil stronk, how could mexican "countries" even compete against the eternal ape?

no offence, but Brazil can't even unify itself how do you expect it to unify an entire sub-continent?

>Brazil can't even unify itself how do you expect it to unify an entire sub-continent?
???

I mean about Southern BR wanting independence and that

>I mean about Southern BR wanting independence and that
pfftt HAHAHAHAHAHAH, that's unironically meme tier, tied up with the return of the monarchy. They got no support whatsoever. They are just loud in the internet, cause autism and shit.

ok then, clean up your country of niggers and maybe we can reach an agreement

nah, niggers are the prime resource for bunda manufacturing we can't give up our finest commodity

Don't be dumbass. Don't vote him. He deserves nothing but prison

Hmm, for some reason I don't think that you make many decisions for the Argentine government.

>Unify Latin America
Go for it. Just make sure you can actually govern yourselves before you start taking land
>Colonize the US
Not even if you unified the rest of the western hemisphere.

I will vote him and so will the rest of the country. He is considered by a wide margin the best president of Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=dwLJhBzs-jo

Yea, sadly it seems it will be Lula again, the cycle is just going to repeat, no salvation, only doom.

If you're reading this and wondering "How is he going to do it again?", it's simply because of his "Bread and circuses" goverment policy and propaganda on it, that makes all the poor and left vote for him, even if he is one of the most corrupt people on the planet.

> I will vote him

Lestistfag detected. Enjoy voting a corrupt politician