Drug thread. Opiates here, got some fentanyl and a couple of oxy 80s...

Drug thread. Opiates here, got some fentanyl and a couple of oxy 80s, gonna pick up a couple more fent patches in a couple hours. What are you guys high on? Weed, coke, fucking beer? I don't care. Post and share. Let's get a good drug thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rRrShUH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xanny, it's fucking blessed

where the fuck do you get oc 80's these days the best I get are 30's or the usual yellow hydros
>then again im 18 and my plugs r shitty

I just went thru 50mg of norco and like ten bars in a couple of days

Life

drug group
join up noggas
discord.gg/rRrShUH

umm wont fentanyl kill you, like its worse than heroin in terms of damage to the body

Southwest Florida bro. We are blessed and cursed with this shit.
Yes xanax is beautiful stuff. My favorites are the green bars, or the white name brand ones.

Faggot.
You're why people need to jump through hoops to stop terrible pain.
I'm sure my stepdad would hate you.

Im high on kitty piss

don't tell OP that. I hope he overdoses and relieves his family and loved ones of the burden he is :)

It's not damage to the body, it's the possibility of respiratory arrest. It's extremely powerful and is stronger than heroin. I smoke mine which wastes a lot and just gives a quick powerful rush, and I have a very high tolerance. Wouldn't recommend to anyone without a solid opioid tolerance.

Don't care, I'm high. Your step dad can fuck himself:D

Kitty piss?
The fuck is that you god damn autist
Aw, people who abuse drugs don't deserve to die. They deserve to stop being fucking junkies and instead make their own shit or just drink/use normal things.
I was going to say too, when people abuse stimulants that are for ADHD, it pisses me off as someone who has it, as that might delegitimize the disorder in some people's eyes, as people make inferences like "hur hur stim ya lents get adhd people haygh cayse uddur ppl get high so dey do adhd fake XDD"

Ativan

Aww, edgy butt hurt little faggot aren't you? Sorry I'm not going anywhere! And there are a lot more like me out there even if I do.

Ok, maybe my second statement of is true, you do deserve to die if you act like this whilst sober.

"Hur hur, people with chronic pain can go ahead and jump through ten more hoops to get medicine they need per opiate I take!"
Because of opiate abuse, people in terrible pain need to jump through more shit.
Benzodiazepines are shitty highs, lol.

I don't hope you all die - junkies are job security for me.

I still believe that they're humans.
They're pretty low in society, but if you help them I'm sure if they're not drug-fucked that they can become members of society.
Non-violent drug offenders who don't give other people drugs shouldn't go to prison imo.

Well I get opiates at the flick of a wrist. Blame doctors not junkies. A lot of people who claim to "need" this shit are junkies in denial who have become dependent because of being overprescribed. Where do you think I buy my shit? From someone with a prescription.

I'm baked, just popping by

went through 480mg of adderall the other night, besides the shitty throatache the crash wasn't too bad

Actually, yeah, you bring a good point.

OP here, I have a decent job and I provide plenty for society. I pay my taxes and make a decent income. I'm not hurting anyone.

Then good for you.
Some drugbros decide to have their entire life revolve around drugs, or perhaps that's just War on Drugs propaganda.
Too far gone.

As a matter of fact opiates aren't meant to be prescribed long term. But it gets
To the point where pain patients take so much of the shit they can't get out of bed without It. And even though they'd never admit it, they like how it makes them feel. Sorry, people like opiates.

Ever see this?
It's clonidine, and for some people it helps with opiate withdrawal if you get serious lows.
Eh, not much else for me to say.

Thanks for not judging. Someone else mentioned adderall. No one ever blames people who take adderall or xanax recreationally, just opiates. Prescription pills are a problem, period. People are going to use them recreationally. Even if I cleaned up tomorrow, it wouldn't make one fucking difference.

Oh just kidding, you should kill yourself, junkie opiate.
That's a joke.

Had a joint earlier, right now I'm having some wine (red, Italian. Carmenere to be precise). About to go to my room and have a joint. I Haven't smoked in three months, but I'm back home for holidays so I'm enjoying old vices. I'm high as the sky right now.

yeah clonodine is a blood thinner and it can help with wd's but no one even bothered to ask how bad my habit is. I can stop cold turkey and be done. I've done it plenty of times for work or for tolerance breaks. I never go through w/d's.

You can also use kratom. It looks more like green powder in a zipbag than the stuff of your pic

Portugal fag here
I would like to try recreational drugs like weed and lsd
However, I have no idea where to find them
I know where I live there os drug traffic, but how do I go about buying lsd?
And how do I know that its the real deal and not some bullshit paper?

Yeahhhh, that's good too.
First saw it I believe in another drug thread and was like 'fuck is that?'

Nope not gonns. I love watching faggots like you get all worked up and misspell shit in your rage against junkies. I bet you have a rage boner right now. Gonna keep getting high. Fuck your family or whoever you know who's been hurt by or. At least it's not me.

I just noticed that because I typed the post so quickly, as it wasn't serious, I reversed "opiate" and "junkie."
Lol.

Mdma, best shit

You clearly did not read "that's a joke."
That demonstrates your extreme impulsivity, likely brought on by your drug use.

Stop it. Get some help.

Deep web. I'm not wasting anymore time since you can find excessively comprehensive answers with Google.

You also did not read through the whole thread, so here: second post of

It clearly wasn't a joke. I'm so sorry my getting high bothers you. I'll think about you when I'm ripping a fat hit of fentanyl later and feeling better than you could ever imagine.

"""It clearly wasn't a joke."""
It's an obvious break in my generally calm and benign demeanor, so it should have been very explicit that that was a joke, sir. :^)

how do I get into ketamine?

I guess "drug threads" should be exclusive to weed since everyone gets all butt hurt about any other drugs posted.

My bad. Seemed like your jimmies were you rustled by someone taking opioids to get high.

Wish I knew. I'd try it in a heartbeat.

lucky dog OP I'm on my last 20 and my wd kicks in the next day if I have nothing ugggg

Microdosing lsd here

Shit man your last 20 mg of oxy? Save it man. Wait until you can't stand it anymore. I know it sucks.

any canadabros here excited for legalization next summer? i can't wait to start growing my own

I know I should but I have bad self control. My problem is I'm getting used to taking it twice a day which is horrible.

side note: for extended release do you suck on them or swallow them whole? I heard sucking on them makes them feel better and long and they activate faster but idk

yup, can't wait. gonna be awesome.

Stoned off some zesty lemon haze

Such an uplifting high

How do you feel?

Ahh the xrs. You can destroy the time releas by throwing it in a soda or something acidic and leaving it for about 6-8 hours. Then you just chug the soda and it'll hit all at once. More incentive for you to save it too. This is the best way I've found to get the most out of the jelly oxy. If you have the 80s you can make em snortable too but I don't think you can with the 20s.

Drug dealers here are dumb niggers who dont know how to use computers
Any other advice?

well I has the OP 40'S which is just half I have left (20mg) I was told sucking on them is better than swallowing for ER but I just don't know lol tryna get the most out of it.

side note again: You seem like a cool dude too do you have a Kik or something incase this thread dies?

Nah man I should probably get one though. But throw it in soda and wait for a few hours man I promise it'll be worth it.

weed smoker from germany reporting in

I feel Nice. I've been doing it for 2 weeks now. Start at 8am before work

You're retarded. He means YOU order off the deep web not your drug dealer

Oh and it doesn't have to be a ton of soda. Just make sure there's like 3 inches of it left in the bottle.

Sorry. I replied to myself instead of you. See

How's the weed in Germany?

depends on where you get it. i have seen really bad weed but if you know where to get it you can get near netherlands quality :)

also where are you from and hows your weed?

US. Southwest Florida. It's always amazing around here. Dabs are in healthy abundance as well.

does that only make it instant release? and yeah you should I would enjoy talking to someone who shares a "hobby" of mine lol. I have to go now but if you ever change your mind my Kik is: djbluewaffle

nah mate I was just having a hard time that night, it's not often I go above 200mg at a time.

I want some 80's

Saving your kik bro. And yeah it at least compromises a lot of the time release and hits faster.

They're around man you just really have to search for em.

I gotta give it to ERs though..they last a helluva lot longer (not much at all but it is longer) than instants.

They go a dollar a milligram in the midwest bro

Oh and just so you know, if you use my soda method, the pill will end up looking like a gelatinous blob in the soda. That's normal.

its really hard to get dabs or other concentrates here in germany. all we can get is bud or hash :/

serious? what a ripoff

No thanks I don't want cops knocking on my door

I swear, love popping them then going to the zoo lol

Damn that sucks. I have heard of blues going for 30-35 bucks though

oh yeah I'm used to the nastiness of it already lol...I also noticed the nastier the opiate the stronger it is haha anyway I'm headed in to work bro have a great day with your shit and don't hesitate to hit me up

Idk why this made me laugh but 80 mg goes for 40 bucks here they're relatively cheap compared to yours that shit sucks. and they're still a lot for me LMAO

You too man. Nice talking to ya.

Really? I get red 60's for about that sometimes.

Lol, it's depressing man.. Truly is

anyone know a reliable xanny vendor on the DW? i buy them like 1000 at a time but the dude i get them from charges too much, even though they're always good.

Yeah man people get desperate for those pills. Thats not a terrible deal. I'd prolly pay 30 for a 60mg. I pay fucking 50 a piece for 100mcg fent patches. But those are a different story. Lol.

See, never once heard about them going around. Hope to try it one day

It's amazing. You squeeze a little blob out on foil and inhale the vapor through a straw. Huggge rush.

microdosing? are we in 90ies?

Lol, one day bro. One day

No

Some fire

Driking some beer while I smoke a pure critical joint before going to sleep.

I'm from Israel and the weed here is really good but overpriced af, I mean the weed is medical grade but you'd have to pay about 25$ a g if you're buying a small amount.
Hash is cheap and ok tho, something like 10-12$ a g.

I hope so man! It's unbeatable.

> cheap
> 12$

kek

well thats cheap here