GOOD LUCK finding a girl that hasn't taken a dozen dicks by the time shes 20 and isn't in a relationship

GOOD LUCK finding a girl that hasn't taken a dozen dicks by the time shes 20 and isn't in a relationship

I wish every woman in this world a happy, fulfilling sex life. You'll change you views on this when you mature.

i am thirty five and would never, ever consider dating a woman that isn't a virgin.
maturity has nothing to do with it, dipshit, it's about how comfortable you are knowing the person you love has been with other people.
i personally don't want anything to do with that shit.
this doesn't mean i look own on women who like to get around, good on them, but i don't want to be with them, either

Why not? Every dick she takes and every pussy you pound gets you closer to knowing what you really want in life and in sex. Which means when you find that someone it will be better.

Virgin detected.

im OP and im 27

when do i mature

I can't be so judgemental.
I've slept with around 100 women and 1 dude.
If I was to judge a woman for sleeping with 20, that would be very hypocritical of me.

literally the more dicks shes taken the huge drops in chances that your marriage with her will be a happy one.

science bitch

Well thats why you're alone. Why the fuck do you care?

Maturity has everything to do with it. You have an adolescent mindset and immature emotional development if you are uncomfortable with people having sex before they come into your life. It's not their damage, it's yours. I wish you healing and happiness.

That's why you're ugly, alone and still living in your mum's basement

I'm not him but I don't think having requirements for dating equals into being ugly.

Women often demand that men have "experience" so why can't we demand the opposite from them?

It's different for everyone, but emotional maturing takes work sometimes, especially if you've bought into some of these terribly harmful views towards women and sex. Counseling is a great way to begin healing that harm.

so marry an 18 year old

>1 dude

MASSIVE FAGGOT DETECTED

lul 22 virgin femanon here

you can find virgins its not impossible i met many, they either religious, nerds, or guy shy

Some experience is good but at what point do you say she's a whore? 10 dicks, 20, 100?

how much do you weigh?

You know the rules

lol, you're a huge faggot

its also age dependent a woman that is 35 is likely to have taken 10 dicks, and not a slut, if she had relationships that lasted 2-3 years

timestamp belly pic or fuck off

Why does the number of partners matter? Don't you want a healthy, fulfilling sex life? Doesn't everyone desire the same? What form that sex life takes is different for everyone. For some it's more vanilla, for others it's more adventurous. I see no reason to judge or hate on others for their preferences, just as you wouldn't want to be judged and hated for your own.

I guess women should just stay hidden in the closet until they meet you (yes, specifically you), because you can't handle the idea of someone having a past.

Ok she's 35 that has taken 150 cocks in her mouth 78 cocks in her pussy and 48 in her asshole. Still date?

lel pce, there's a reason why I'm a virgin

I'm not a whore, have fun ravaging loose pussies and hooking up with sluts

I used to really give a shit about this to an unhealthy extent when I was younger, but I've grown out of it mostly. I would never date or wife up a whore, but a girl who has been in several monogamous relationships is not degenerate or immoral. She was merely looking for love. And girls are just as insecure and afraid of poor performance, probably more so, than anyone else. It's an unfair standard to expect somebody to be a pure virgin unless you yourself are one, and I'm not. All I ask for is that she's devoted to me and a person of high value and integrity. A dick count of 4 or 5 or so is not bad.

I would never be attracted to the type of girl who used to lay on her back, get drunk, and get fucked by copious amounts of dudes anyway. Love in a way that's freeing and accepting and it'll come back to you.

>i'm a girl
>prove it
>no

It matters like miles on a car, the more cocks the more used up that pussy is. Are you that fucking hard up that you can't see the difference?

MarryAMormon dotcom

I'm guessing you let your wife enjoy other mens love too?

At what point does a man become a whore?

The traditional definition would be when they start accepting money for services.

But I'm not sure where the number of dicks matter unless she or someone along the line has had some serious stds. But who's to say she didn't use a condom in all cases? Don't even say stretched out vagina either. The previous number of sex is only an issue created by your own mind or maybe the culture you live in.

feet then

It's not about being the first to hit but to be the one who hit it hardest...

How would you even verify these numbers? I mean, can you see tally marks in her mouth that tell you these things? And what difference would it make if she's been with 1 cock and did all these things innumerable times?

I'm 30 and I date women around my age, late 20s, early 30s.

Ran into a few who were still virgins in their mid 20s and into plenty who had barely any experience.

If you want my advice - stick to girls who are used to taking the dick. Those with no experience in their 20s usually have a fuckton of issues and it's a nightmare trying to deal with them.

prove you are a boy

I posted my dick on Sup Forums once and saw it reposted in dick threads, fag threads etc.

Don't want homos looking at my dick any more, it's gay as fuck.

i want a girl who can fuck. I don't need a girl who doesn't know how to suck a dick. Have fun with your lame ass dead fish fuck and the lick it a little and complain about the taste blowjob

That is a ridiculous analogy. It's not accurate or logical.

i don't see any proof, so thus I don't believe you're a boy...

..going by your logic

The tally of cocks a woman has taken is evident in a lot of ways, but mostly how fucked she is in her head.

Thanks man.
I will need luck.
Good luck to you too.

My personal sex life has nothing to do with a healthy view on sex and the desire for all people to enjoy a healthy sex life.

You're right, I'm a girl.

Wanna come over? We'll have pillow fights with our tits out and then lesbian sex after.

Good trollin'