So the relationship turned cuck last month and now the gf is pressuring me to suck nigger cock. How do i get out of it?

So the relationship turned cuck last month and now the gf is pressuring me to suck nigger cock. How do i get out of it?

I didn't agree to this when I signed up.

Prep the bull, white boi

You knew where this was going.

ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme

Get the fuck out of that relationship if you're serious. be a fucking man op, if she's fucking Niggers she clearly doesn't respect you. Respect yourself and leave her, no questions no remorse

No I really didn't. The only reason I agreed to let a bull into our sex life is because of how incredibly awesome the sex with her later is, taking out my frustrations on this relationship and working shit out.
Now she wants to take that part of the equation out of it, and says "trust me It'll make us stronger' and I'm just not seeing it. I really DO NOT WANT TO SUCK NIGGER COCK, that's where I'm at with this.

>PREP
>THE
>BULL

Kill the nigger, kill your gf, shoot up some more niggers, then kill yourself

You have absolutely no idea of what it's like to be in a relationship like this. Fuck you. Who the fuck are you to judge my life??

That's a bit exaggerated, but is there maybe some way I could have the nigger changed with rape?

A fellow man, who realizes that you are in a relationship where your woman is fucking another man and is brainwashing you to suck his cock. Take a step back and maybe re evaluate your priorities and morals

You're the one that put your personal life on....wait....is this bait?

Op, you should grab your balls and trust your wisdom. Tell her that you are going to fuck a negress to "help the relationship". Your girlfriend will obviously say no because she is a hypocrite coal burner.

Look, I didn't come here for a fucking lecture. I need some serious advice about how I could find a way to roll back what we're doing and stop this "cuck" thing. It's starting to go too far.

You're a deranged man op. Letting another man fuck your female. Tell her she can fuck him single and dump her slut ass

Well if you wanna suck some cock, suck some cock.
If you don't just be like "bitch i aint doing that" >_>

She obviously is fucked in the head, along in her vagina. Just be a fucking man in charge and tell her you want to be exclusive and enough with the multi spouse bullshit. If she declines either be miserable or break up with her. there are more beautiful women in the world than you can possibly date, so never be afraid to try

Have you tried you know, standing up for yourself and saying you're not going to suck a dick?

The fact you made a post about this means you are either baiting or pretty disturbed mate. Reevaluate your relationship (I.E. dump her)

SHIT BAIT.
This whole cuck/black on white thing has got pretty worn out and boring now.

this

what the fuck has your life come to op

You have absolutely no idea of what it's like to be in a realationship, especially one with stakes as high as this one.

Tell her that you want her to stop the cucking. If she doesn't want to, you have already lost her for good and should end the relationship.

This tbqh
She can't make you do it. If she wants to give you consequences for not doing something you aren't ok with then you need to get out of that situation fast, because she is not a good person

punch her in her goddamn face every time she mentions nigger dick in your presence.
she will eventually figure out your disagreement with her plan

Holy shit it is and we fell for it

I don't know what it's like, because I never let another man fuck my girlfriend. You're fucked in the head mate, best of luck to you and your gag reflex.

rare b8 for a masterbaiter

Stakes? What fucking stakes?

OP here. She's home.

I have to get off the computer.

Just grab the bull by the horns, you know you want to.

Since saying no doesn't seem to be an option, kill yourself?

Toss a coin, if it lands on heads reevaluate the state of your life, your morality and the decisions that you have made wich have lead to this, and act accordingly.

If tails, undergo hrt and become full blown sissy bull preper/creampie cleaner on chastity 24/7, allowed to cum only by your mistresse's pegging.

ITT: a newfriend successfully trolled newer newfriends with a worn out meme